A New Arkham Investigations Website

By OldManWhateley, in Fan Creations

I did not read this whole thread but I recommend you leverage the Wayback Machine ( https://archive.org/web/ ) if you still need to find any original content. I plugged the old site in there and was able to quickly find some of the content you were referencing early in the post.

Again, maybe not an issue for you any longer but just a thought. Cheers and great work!

Hello! Thanks to Amikezor I recently discovered Arkham Investigations Website. I loved everything, and thank all those who have made the game possible, especially OldManWhateley and Amikezor. Is there any other case that will be published? I've seen OldManWhateley working on The Strange Sounds on Strafton Mountain and Escape from Innsmouth. Cheers!
On 12/8/2015 at 9:01 PM, brucha said:

So, as always, I ma back to the typewriter. I should have the casebook finished within a week. It is called The Strange Sounds on Strafton Mountain . After that, I have another casebook in line to complete, using the above mentioned concept of slimming it all down to a concise, useful story.

Hey @OldManWhateley did Strafton Mountain or Escape from Innsmouth ever get completed (or are there other new projects that are playtest ready, beyond what is available via Arkham Investigations)? We have always been huge fans of your work and would be eager for more.