The ultimate " I've never seen play " character championship!

By Cass2, in UFS Off Topic

Admiral Ren said:

i don't want to break down your fun, but just because a single player in the whole world played a said character once doesn't mean that its been played. demonio.gif

Fixed, and I know. I just wanted to take the thread's name at face value, and people completely failed to mention characters that I haven't seen or heard built. Have you ever seen anyone build the "worst" character (Ivy3) and play it seriously? I have. Come to my cold and wind-swept city, and you'll see some stuff .

ctr2yellowbird said:

Admiral Ren said:

i don't want to break down your fun, but just because a single player in the whole world played a said character once doesn't mean that its been played. demonio.gif

Fixed, and I know. I just wanted to take the thread's name at face value, and people completely failed to mention characters that I haven't seen or heard built. Have you ever seen anyone build the "worst" character (Ivy3) and play it seriously? I have. Come to my cold and wind-swept city, and you'll see some stuff .

oh, what a mispell, must have been 5am before job time... anyway, i understand. and...cold? i lol'd i know what cold is gui%C3%B1o.gif and i do have seen some stuff over here

Gaira3 - One of our local players was running Gaira3 yesterday. He was played in the multiplayer we always have after our swiss tournies.

Wait, has someone ran the Universal Fighter? For real?

Starsoul-klr said:

Sandbagged into it for pure amusement value once when I was running 4 copies as blocks.

ctr2yellowbird said:

OK, I took Ninon2 off too. There's only 12 left, and now we have a very clear idea of the characters who seem to encourage great disinterest, present too much of a deckbuilding challenge without enough reward, or are just easily forgotten. Of course, I fully expect some players out there to eventually get around to building all of Set 11's characters. I know who's going to build Gaira3. Also, I expect Zasalamel to come off because he's not that terrible.

Adon2
Billy3
Cassandra1
Gaira3
Kilik1
Kyo3
Lien3
Lu Chen
Mitsurugi3
Rose1
Tam Tam2
Zasalamel4

One of my picks, Yun-Seong2, has been shot down. I thought our Maxi player built him, but I wasn't 100% sure. If we were to group the remaining characters together, then my other pick kind of sticks out as different from the rest, which should actually be less apparent to me than 98% of the other UFS players.

HELP WITH LIST CROSSSINGZ!!!!!1!1/

Why is Kyo3 on there? >_> I know he's not amazing, but he's decent and someone in my playgroup runs him religiously.

I played him once. It's sad when you still win.