Front-Toward-Enemy.us: News and Updates

By Miah999, in Tannhauser

The November bonus token is up, it's a bit of an odd one and is going to require that you pay attention during its bearer's activation: miah000.blogspot.com/2011/11/november-bonus-token-timekeeper.html

Oh and if I don't post anything else till next October I imagine I can have 189 posts ready by then. : )

Thanks Miah. I have to agree that I'm not as impressed with the pack. The art is decent but the figure does not do it justice, though it did look better in your video than in the pics I've seen. The extra tokens just seem odd. So, Zor'ka, the embodiment of a supreme god in the heat of battle... stops to walk towards some gold in the corner? That just seems silly. They could have at least included a Mental test to resist. Also, I noticed that you said the tokens affect your enemies. Is that specified in the book? When I look on the cards, Gold Rush and Fools Gold just say any character, which would mean they affect everyone, including the character who placed the token.

The new information about the Voivodes is interesting: "...she emptied the Voivode’s ectoplasmic core into the cannon, giving both the little machine and the cannon a new life and purpose" and "Originally intended as a suit to install a Voivode into, it was cast aside in favor of the less complicated smaller bodies for the robotic servants."

So it almost seems like the ectoplasm is the actual Voivode, or at least the AI/sentient part of it, while the Faberge Egg simply serves to house them, and that ectoplasm can be transferred from one machine to another... hrm... I want one for my car so it can drive me around!

awesome stuff! thanks for the videos!

did this pack come with bonus tokens?

Nope, just a couple more fire tokens for the new Matrarchy fire grenade.

New sceanrio for the Matriarchy vs. Matriarchy, now I know none of you have the Matriarchy Troopers yet, but I still wanted to get soem feed back on this, I'll be sure to remind everyone when they Troopers actually come out.

http://miah000.blogspot.com/2012/01/purge-them-with-fire-scenario.html

Hope you all take a look.

I just finished translating the rest of "Le Cardinal Point Obscura" originally released by TOY in 2007, the original was written by Kovax. Now, Ive done more then just tranlate I've made a lot of changes to improve the story and the flow of the plot, but I worked hard to maintain the spirit of the original.

I'd like everyone to give it a read and post a comment on the blog if you spot any errors.

Here's the link: http://miah000.blogspot.com/2012/01/obscura-cardinal-point.html

Edit: for some stupid reason the links are not working right today.