Front-Toward-Enemy.us: News and Updates

By Miah999, in Tannhauser

I don't really like creating new topics just for my blog unless I have some new custom stuff, but this month is Tannhauser Month in my world, and I'm going to be updating my blog almost every day. So, I really want everyone to know, even if they don't follow my blog updates regularly.

For today it's a new video review…

miah000.blogspot.com/2011/10/daedalus-video-review.html

I'll be posting a new video tommorow.

Thanks a lot for all of this! Enjoying the blog a lot... Now that I found all of this great info I can start winning against my main opponent (DiversionArchitect) once in a while! About half of his winning combo's I have since found explained on these forums and in your blog... Stand by for pain!

Keep up the great work Miah!

Miah999 deserves a sticky topic. He is pretty much THE resource on Tannhauser on the internet!

Hey moderators! hint!

Thanks for the continued work on the game, Miah! I guess I'll bite as well and throw some material up on my (very inactive) blog in support of Tannhauser Month! =)

Mestre dos Magos said:

Miah999 deserves a sticky topic. He is pretty much THE resource on Tannhauser on the internet!

Seconded! Doc as well! Actually, both are mentioned on the "Best Tannhauser Material Online" thread which is stickied! =)

I also want to endorse / support / second all the work that Miah has done happy.gif

-Nhoj

Since I am very new to this game, your videos have been very instructive. Thank you.

Thanks again everybody.

New video, it the last one for this week, but there'll be more next week: miah000.blogspot.com/2011/10/video-review-iroh-gameplay-review.html .

I'll have some custom character sheets for the weekend, Tannhauser Month continues.

And if the mods see fit to give me a sticky, I'd like it to be this thread, as it has the best title for such purposes. : )

I have a couple of updates today, one is another custom character sheet, and the other is scans of all the affilation symbols.

Link to the blog homepage in my signatue below.

Those affiliation scans are awesome! (as are the vids) Great work, Miah!

yes, thank you! been wanting to do that for a while now :)

There are four new posts for today including my video on WOLF and some new graphics for character creation, also there's a new mini-book-review and some news.

follow the link below to the homepage.

Mizu and Itami are here, expect videos Thursday and Friday.

Four posts today, a movie review, a brief article on Field Ops, a bit about figut scale, and part 4 of my adventurers conversion.

Thanks for the article about the origin of the name Tannhauser. Did TOY ever say why they named the game Tannhauser?

Not that I know of. But If anyone does know pleas post it.