Which Chaos Power are you itching to pledge yourself to???

By peterstepon, in Black Crusade

None! Ave Dominus Nox!

-Cynr

Serious mostly.

Although to be fair i am a walking joke lengua.gif

Don't be so hard on yourself. There is always room for crazy berserkers in our merry band of mad heretics and twisted renegades. happy.gif

well as i indend to usurp abaddon i am gonna court all 4 major gods and as many minor ones as i can get then i shall let the galaxy burn and roar the mad laughter of hungry gods then on tuesday bingo down at the cadian gate bingo hall plus cream tea and scones with strawberry jam followed by a masacre of some small craftworld of them **** pointy eared eldar cause the look poncy

the Emperor....er...the Star Dragon....er...Kaine the bloody handed god...er...I mean Khorne!

Tzeentech if only one god can be worshipped. I see mself as an oozing cult leader scheming to corrupt people slowly. But if possible Chaos Undivided without Nurgle.

I have 3 character ideas so far that I want to run.

I'd love to run a rogue psyker in a DH-level heretical game.

Renegade space marine. A marine from a chapter that doesn't feel they've turned their backs on the imperium, but have been declared renegade, like the soul drinkers (minus sarpedon as his mutations mark his as chaotically inclined in my book).

Nurgle sorceror.

Nurgle loves me, this I know.

Because the voices tell me so.

Bilateralrope said:

Let me guess.... you have gas? preocupado.gif

-Cynr

Cynr said:

Bilateralrope said:

-Cynr

And it speaks to me.

Though as an Enginseer of the Mechanicum I naturally tend to dedicate myself to the Omnissiah, I've often found the promises of Tzeentch to be far superior to those of the other Dark Gods. For one, I love pointless conspiracies and endless machinationsbut, even more so, I love the promises of infinite knowledge and the unlimited potential of warpcraft. Nothing gets my circuits going like installing a daemonic prince into the MIU of a Ravager Titan.

WEIRDNESS FOR THE WEIRD GOD!

I've been a dedicated worshipper of Khorne since I first discovered 40k as a little kid. DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR.

Slaanesh for sure! I loves me the naked daemon chick... Things...

Cynr said:

-Cynr

You've reminded me of my friend. He is probably Great Unclean one in smaller scale. His gas "aura" is very strong and (we both want to play WH40kTT armies), likes Daemon army with strong possibility going Nurgle-oriented army.

Slaanesh - I've already picked out my character name - Artemis Silkenthighs. I will see you in ecstacy before you die!!

Khorne. I want POWAH!

I'm a little torn between Slaanesh and Tzeench. more than likely i'll do what i do best in games like this and just try to kill them all so i can take their power. even if i die (and i usually do) it still makes for really interesting role play

That would be enough to make me go over to Slaanesh in no time. :)

i was thinking blood for the blood god, but after the pic, slaanesh seems apealing

Yeah, not going with Slaanesh. Everybody's always going like, "Ooh, Daemonettes, so sexy!" Truth is, the Daemonettes are the ultimate example of false advertising. They're hideous, and you might be expecting one sort of ecstacy from them, but what you're going to get instead is your arms ripped off... if you're lucky.

I'd rather go with Tzeentch. Sure, he's not much better about false advertisingif anything, he's worsebut at least you're expecting lies and treachery.

Probably only going to use this as a supplement for DH, but I'm planning quite a few events based on this. One thought was to have a series of gruesome murders and then have the acolytes discover all of the victims are heretical cultists, ultimately leading to the revelation that the assassin is a follower of Malal.

Oh, and how can you go wrong with having heretics worshipping a god of religious doubt, such as Necoho?

In particilar since I don't doubt that the followers of Necho would be just as eager to committ horrible sacrilage against the Emperor as against any Chaos god.

Think I'd like to play a purely Honourable Khorne fighter, not the Berserker kind. Still Khorne enough for beheadings and creating bloody piles of skulls in Khorne's name, but never going on rampages or losing too much control. Kind of play it the same way as a Storm Warden would using Solo Mode, by picking out the best looking melee-fighter from the enemy lines and challenging them to a duel.

Otherwise Tzeentch is my actual favourite God, so would definitely play a Tzeentch character sometime. Would like to try Slaanesh, but given some people's views on Slaanesh, would be treading on ice with the wrong group.

Tzeentch. Always go with the least pronouncable chasos deity.