Saturday Night Showdown at the Event Center

By Delobius, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I'm in for tomorrow (Saturday 12/3) night. Probably won't arrive until around 6 though.

Papa

I'm planning to be there per the usual. See you guys there.

Hello everyone!

Only a couple weeks left before the Christmas and New Year's break. I plan to be there this week and next, but then probably won't see you guys until the second week of January after next weekend's visit.

Hope to see as many of you as possible over the next couple weeks. If I don't see some of you before the holidays, I'll take this opportunity to wish you all good times, safety, and a memorable holiday season.

i'll be there tonight and at the gamers den tomorrow.

It looks like everyone else has taken that last few weeks off as well. I will be there this Sat (Jan 7) trying some of the new stuff in the Lanny box.

hope to see a few of you tomorrow

Unfortunately, I've been hit by a brutal work schedule the last couple weeks. As such, I'm working today as well. Will try to make it up tonight if I can, though.

Not going to make it afterall. Too wore out. Hopefully, can see you all next week.

Good idea, Nickler.

Now all I have to do is get myself on Facebook (yeah yeah, I don't use Twitter either. So I live in a cave... down by the river).

As for this Saturday (1/21), I plan to be down at the EC in the evening (won't be able to get there until probably 5 or 6). Hope to see lots of you then.

Papa

Papa Khann said:

Good idea, Nickler.

Now all I have to do is get myself on Facebook (yeah yeah, I don't use Twitter either. So I live in a cave... down by the river).

As for this Saturday (1/21), I plan to be down at the EC in the evening (won't be able to get there until probably 5 or 6). Hope to see lots of you then.

Papa

No worries, big Papa. I have an FB account (but hardly use it) and have never used Twitter. Social media is over-rated, in my opinion. I'm in that cave on the other side of the river you live next to.

Don't need no stinkin' FB.

I'm planning to head up there today. Hope to see some of you there.

Just checking...does anyone check this post anymore? Did everyone migrate over to FB or some other social media?

There is a fb group "knights of ice and snow" that covers the Minnesota players.

I still check this thread.

Someday I'll get on Facebook too. Whether that happens before pigs evolve the ability to fly remains to be seen... ; )

Papa

I still check.

I might be there late this saturday.

I'm planning to be at the EC this Saturday and next from 13:00 to 17:00. My schedule will be a bit limited for the next two weeks. Starting on the 17th, I should be back to my normal schedule and will be able to stay later.

I plan to be there this Saturday, 3/24. Hope to see lots of you there! ; )

Papa

I plan to be there tomorrow (3/31) around 1:00 pm. Will need to leave by 4:30 or so.

Papa