Uh big change, little notice.

By Peacekeeper_b, in Dark Heresy

Will the old forums and all of our debates be put up somewhere or are we working in the dark now.

Wow...thanks a lot, ffg, for shafting the whole fanbase like this! Just some request...maybe, if you feel really nice, you could give us the old threads back?

HeirofNagash said:

Wow...thanks a lot, ffg, for shafting the whole fanbase like this! Just some request...maybe, if you feel really nice, you could give us the old threads back?

Amen.... or next time, give us a heads up...

No kidding...glad I had just gone through the old forums to dig out old information. There was a lot in those forums that I missed I'm sure. A little notification woulda been nice.

Whew, glad I got my name again on this forum! :P

Might have been nice to transfer all our profiles across at least.

Is it just me, or do our 'Profile cards' look like the XBox Live ones now? :)

WTF just happened?

HeirofNagash said:

Are we in the warp?

Hi folks! There is now a stickied message at the top of this forum with information about the shift from the old forums to the new, including a link back to them if you wish to migrate anything over.

It is Prettier now and a little more organized looking... Das about it.

The place certainly looks nicer.

I like it, not a big message boarder, but this is a nice layout.

I already had an experience of this type of forum on the French Dark Heresy board. I definitely appreciate the move, as I'm sure it will help sorting out all the old threads. It's Emperor approved, I'd dare say...

HeirofNagash said:

Yeah man, how dare you upgrade your **** and give us seperate forums for GMs, Rules and FAQs! Just like we asked for since the loss of the BI boards

Curse you, you handsome devils!

yeah, wonder if my cell phone will handle these new forums. That is what i can use at work and it would be sad if I couldn't keep browsing from work.

Ah the beauty of pretty much unrestricted internet access at my desk and a boss that is 100 miles away!

Ah, new and pretty. Quick, everyone save the old forum before it disappears!

The whole forum turned into Edge layout style! LOL

The grace of the emperor shines upon us brothers! May us enjoy this new layout because I had being using it for months ( in the spanish forums) and it´s very flexible and easy to use ( with edit buttons and so)!

By the way... I´m Inquisitor Zoot from the old forum, but I prefer to change the name. :-P

But how?

It seems a rather titanic mission!

Call the Adeptus Titanicus!

What's going on?! What happened?! Are we moving?! I don'tlike change!!

New look, hard/annoying to navigate, and lost A LOT of data.

I like this way better. Much slicker, better looking, easier on the eyes. Old forum was ugly as sin, and completely disorganized.

I'm not sure I like how the width of the thread table is fixed. Or how there's a fairly large sidebar which takes up an already limited amount of space.

This does seem easier on the eyes. Nice setup.

Will there be a dedicated thread for rules questions/clarifications?

It looks nice. I like it.

And for those wondering about the old threads, what ever will we do without our year and a half old thread about "Where are the Space Marines?" ;-)

All things change, so thank Tzeench and move on.

However I did notice that after submiting the message I get dropped back to the "What kind of game are you looking for?" lobby. I can see THAT getting annoying oh great FFG moderators!

I like the new layout.