Christmas* U-pick [Mafia]

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Just now, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Oh, you mean you get the role, as in your role is replaced by that role? Or is it a one time thing?

I get the role. Nothing mentioned about replacement in the PM, and the wiki explicitly says I gain abilities (but it also deviates in being more lax on how I'd gain them, in fairness.)

5 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I get the role. Nothing mentioned about replacement in the PM, and the wiki explicitly says I gain abilities (but it also deviates in being more lax on how I'd gain them, in fairness.)

Interesting.

Well, you say you busdrove Pod and you, yes? So then I didn't scan you N1, but did N2. So Pod has never been scanned, but you have. Did you get my role N2? Presumably not. Do you get all roles, or just the first?

I am going to

##vote @PodRacer for now. If Jabba is telling the truth, then Pod has never been scanned, so I cannot clear him and I doubt his story.

If Jabba is lying, then obviously he is the scum.

I do not remember how many hours we have left in the day, and will shortly by unavailable, so if I don't vote now I may miss the deadline.

Pod is at L-2

11 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Pod is at L-2

Time?

About two hours.

@FortyInRed

@The Jabbawookie

@PodRacer

We have two hours and need either 2 votes for Pod or 3 votes for anyone else. . .

Gah! I think it's either Jabba or Pod. Right now leaning Jabba

##vote Jabba

2 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

##vote Jabba

##unvote Pod

##vote Jabba

I am leaning slightly more toward Pod, but we need a lynch one way or the other.

18 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

##unvote Pod

##vote Jabba

I am leaning slightly more toward Pod, but we need a lynch one way or the other.

If it's not Jabba, I'll vote Pod next, pending no further damning evidence against someone else

1 minute ago, FortyInRed said:

If it's not Jabba, I'll vote Pod next, pending no further damning evidence against someone else

Odds are you or I will be dead then. . .

Yep

@PodRacer we need your vote.

Youl forgive me for not hammering, but I can't help shake the feeling that one of you two is the killer ( mainly looking at you Gnip!) And that hammering jabba would be a stepping stone to victory for you!

1 minute ago, PodRacer said:

Youl forgive me for not hammering, but I can't help shake the feeling that one of you two is the killer ( mainly looking at you Gnip!) And that hammering jabba would be a stepping stone to victory for you!

Ok so we have established that I (tried to) roleblock you and successfully protected GNIPS. Scum couldn't possibly have known that I was going to protect him last night. therefore they couldn't have tried to do a kill on their own player knowing that I would protect. That tells me that Scum did try to target him last night and therefore he is town, or at least third party.

I'm trying to figure out you right now. One might think that if you were scum you'd be happy to hammer Jabba who presumably in that case is not. But the fact that you're not makes me inclined to think you're actually telling the truth. So I have been vouched for, GNIP has been partially vouched for, the only people who haven't are you and Jabba. If we don't get a day kill, town will almost certainly lose the game. I can't see how that benefits you if your town or scum.

My line of logic is based alot on the order of resolution last night, but if jabba had acquired bus driver and mirror, and has used it as advertised, Gnip attempted to kill me last night, and had it returned via jabbas bus drive and absorbed mirror.

Day begins; @FortyInRed is found dead. He was a Town Even-Night-Only Multitasking Regretful Doctor/Roleblocker.

With that, game is over. @PodRacer and @The Jabbawookie Jabbawookie win as scum.

observer's:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OXy2i2AK6Lc4S9cx2Y2G84NVKLSxYSaMC8mAso7h6tQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Scum chat:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jZiUdSX0n05nXMKv_QIxZBKT6jpJ39wnAItXHExIQjg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for playing!

Why carry on the game 2v2? Ah long shot busdriver

Edited by Ginkapo

Good game, guys.

Yeah, Caldias was able to bus drive after death. If it carried on one more day I would have allowed him to vote too.

Oh well.

Good job scum! Well played.

Thanks Bertie for hosting this!

Thanks @Bertie Wooster Wooster for hosting! I have wanted to play in a u pick forever!

GG all.

Sorry LP! But I can tell a ' let's wait for tomorrow so I can shoot you in the face ' post a mile off 😃

Dang! Great job, Pod. I had you cleared from your magical sprinkles claim