CahoonM vs. SpeKre

1st player: SpeKre

Objective: Fleet in Being

Score: 291 to 115

Winner: SpeKre

MoV: 176 (8-3)

Jolligreengiant vs Roquax

1st player: Roquax

We had a tight scheduling window due to the holidays, and unfortunately I had something unforeseen come up during our scheduled play window - we were only able to get in an hour, which was fun. I conceded to Roquax as it was my fault for the scheduling snafu for our original time. Based on the results in our limited time Roquax was most likely going to win anyways, having taken out most of my squadron wing with only moderate losses in return and with my Nevota Bee limping. Thanks again for the game!

Winner: Roquax

MoV: 140 MoV / 8-2 (concession)

Edited by JolliGreenGiant

@Giraffasaur vs. @LazorBeems

Winner: @LazorBeems

MoV: 124 (7-4)

Score: 300 - 176

Great game! @Giraffasaur and I had a ton of fun; he's a great dude! Came down to some veeeeeery hot red dice (back to back double+double+acc) on my side and pulling the right crits at the right time.

@Giraffasaur outplayed me in the squadron game, but once again I was saved by dice at the very end. His DIS-T81's snipe dice failed to get him a single acc (rolled 4 blue for 4 hits) on my one health DIS-T81 who still had a scatter up. Because mine lived, he was able to fling across the board, hit his lucky dice (acc + hit) to kill @Giraffasaur 's one health w/scatter Phlacc and tie up his last Tri-fighter, which meant neither could attack my two health Muni limping away. Had the fickle dice gods not decided at the last minute to curse his squadron dice and bless mine, those last two squads of his likely would have munched the Muni.

If you're interested in watching a fun game where two chuckleheads wax on about Armada, check out the recording:

Edited by LazorBeems

@ExplosiveTooka vs. the Jabbawookie has ended in a 9-2 win for Tooka. 400-106.

Being a bold one General Kenobi chose Surprise Attack, figuring it would lead to some redundant raid tokens and a manageable position for Swift Return to, well, swiftly return to the rest of the fleet.

This was a bad plan.

The speed-2 limit combined with nav raids prevented the Republic fleet from engaging in a timely or unified fashion, something by which MSU lives and dies. A few positioning errors on my part didn't help this.

Tooka dismantled the Republic fleet with mechanical precision, losing Tide of Progress XII and killing everything else. Some very hot bombing rolls felt like they merely accelerated the outcome, rather than altering it.

Hondo died taking a final killing shot at DBS-404, rather than choosing to leave.

Very well played by Tooka. Thanks for the valuable lesson and may your fighters dominate in future rounds!

BackSeatAdmiral beats Maturin 283-165 with an mov of 118.

Na Sadar hyperspaced in behind the GAR ships to harass them, but in the end waves of bombers and pseudo bombers took down both frigates. It was a bloody mess over Geonosis.

great game Maturin, could have gone either way very quickly. And would have if 2 rolls didn’t hit that 1:64 chance of double hit red dice!

2 minutes ago, Back Seat Admiral said:

BackSeatAdmiral beats Maturin 283-165 with an mov of 118.

Na Sadar hyperspaced in behind the GAR ships to harass them, but in the end waves of bombers and pseudo bombers took down both frigates. It was a bloody mess over Geonosis.

great game Maturin, could have gone either way very quickly. And would have if 2 rolls didn’t hit that 1:64 chance of double hit red dice!

An exciting game with a great opponent! Yes that traffic jam in the middle was quite amusing, but it all seemed to work out. You made the right trades and those squadrons were just mean! A well deserved victory. Look forward to playing you in the future!

Scipio83 narrowly wins vs Guitboxer:

177 - 144 (6-5)

Sam vs @CaribbeanNinja ends 580-322 to me after we both beat the snot out of each others ships like points piniatas playing PS. I won the roll off and chose first, and Cninja was able to pick the right card to flip for the needed structural to kill both of my shielded but 1 hull acclamators. Thanks for the game and best of luck moving forward!

Mala defeats player4047325 with 80 MoV. His flagship survived with one hull I believe, so it was close, but Mala made fewer mistakes throughout the game and got a deserving win.

Good luck Mala moving forward.

@bleachorange and I played - he won 304 v 165, MOV 139 - is that an 8-2? I was first player and chose his Volatile Deposits.

It was a very fun game! He went to Speed 0 turn 1 and sat on 2 of the asteroids, Dooku sat on the other one as the 3 generic Munis tried cutting off the escape points for his Consulars. I managed to nab one of them turn 3 or 4, but the other escaped, and a Muni went down to concentrated Clam fire on turn 6.

Log: log

@GhostofNobodyInParticular
great game! I was settling in for a 7-4 off that setup and you got munis into more effective position than I thought they would be in the later rounds and forced some exciting combat.

Edit: 139 MOV is a 7-4. 1 point off an 8-3. 😭

Edited by bleachorange
additional info

@clontroper5 vs @Sobonis01 I took 1st player and we played his contested outpost

game ended with 440-146 my favor for a 9-2 mov 296 to me. bloody game starting on turn 1