ETA Reactions

By Boom Owl, in X-Wing

11 minutes ago, Odanan said:

I must have been trying to put in backwards

4 hours ago, reqent said:

Honestly I couldn't the v wing to actually fit in it. So you can take the upgrade on it but it might be immersion breaking.

Honestly I am fairly sure I'm going to break hyperspace ring.

I had no trouble fitting the ETA, the Delta, or the V-Wing into the ring. It was snug but easy enough.

3 minutes ago, Frimmel said:

I had no trouble fitting the ETA, the Delta, or the V-Wing into the ring. It was snug but easy enough.

Yeah, I haven't had any trouble at all.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:23 PM, Schanez said:

Yoda is an odd ball for me.

For me, I think the main thing for Yoda would be the 3 Force for lower points than Anakin and Obi

6 hours ago, Makikis said:

For me, I think the main thing for Yoda would be the 3 Force for lower points than Anakin and Obi

But at I3 it's a... Doubious investment. The best I can think of for Yoda would be either Patience + Battle Meditation or Patience + Sense. Just use it as an Ace Blocker and to assist either your Clone Meatshields or other Aces in aiming Bullseyes.

6 hours ago, Schanez said:

But at I3 it's a... Doubious investment. The best I can think of for Yoda would be either Patience + Battle Meditation or Patience + Sense. Just use it as an Ace Blocker and to assist either your Clone Meatshields or other Aces in aiming Bullseyes.

Surprisingly he fits with 3 Delta 7B generics, might be something to try.

(48) Yoda [Eta-2 Actis]
(3) Battle Meditation
(2) Patience

(37) Jedi Knight [Delta-7 Aethersprite]
(12) Delta-7B

(12) Delta-7B

(12) Delta-7B

Total points: 200

14 hours ago, Makikis said:

I really don't get why Yoda is only 1 less point than Obi, who has the same force, 2 more initiative and a more independent ability. Obi just feels better in any scenario I can think of, even with battle meditation due to his I5. The only time I would pick Yoda is if I am already taking Obi in the eta-2 or the delta.

This seems interesting to put Yoda on the board:

Delta-7 Aethersprite - Jedi Knight - 46
Jedi Knight - (37)
Q7 Astromech (4)
Calibrated Laser Targeting (2)
Heightened Perception (3)

Delta-7 Aethersprite - Jedi Knight - 46
Jedi Knight - (37)
Q7 Astromech (4)

Delta-7 Aethersprite - •Ahsoka Tano - 53
•Ahsoka Tano - “Snips" (43)
•R4-P17 (5)

Eta-2 Actis - •Yoda - 55
•Yoda - Grand Master (48)
Autoblasters (3)
Brilliant Evasion (2)
Patience (2)

Total: 200

I think Yoda is probably very conservatively priced just in case his ability, and 2 Force talents, skyrockets the efficacy of his force wielding friends.

Not saying it will, but safe rather than sorry, I guess.

Quite like the idea of Patient, Battle Med Yoda and a couple 7B Knights. Just for fun. Stick Shaak Ti in there too, send those Knights in with ALL the actions....

Or 2 ARCs with Angled Deflectors :D

On 12/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, K13R4N said:

Surprisingly he fits with 3 Delta 7B generics, might be something to try.

(48) Yoda [Eta-2 Actis]
(3) Battle Meditation
(2) Patience

(12) Delta-7B

(12) Delta-7B

(12) Delta-7B

Total points: 200

Wait... BatMed is that cheap? Dang that actually looks kinda nice, and might tempt me away from just 4x JK. That is, if I ever actually play X-Wing sometime in the next year. :P

30 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

Wait... BatMed is that cheap? Dang that actually looks kinda nice, and might tempt me away from just 4x JK. That is, if I ever actually play X-Wing sometime in the next year. :P

I suspect that the reason they made Yoda I3 instead of I4 is so that he could take BatMed fairly cheap.