Official App is Updated -- with new expansion points and Epic ships.

By Frimmel, in X-Wing

Ordnance not getting a lot of attention, but it seems to me it's been buffed pretty heavily.

Tracer missiles only 2 points - that's a big deal (especially as you don't need a lock to use them). Ordnance swarms are sure to be a thing.

Point drops for lots of stuff - ion missiles at 2 points seems crazy cheap, as do ion torps at 4.

Edited by eljms
1 hour ago, freakyg3 said:

With dormiz and hyperspace tracking ?

Yes. But new RR now has errata'd Dormitz limiting to small base ships. The day is saved!

somewhat silly question. if you give the ETA-2 a targeting computer, do you have white lock instead of purple?

3 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

somewhat silly question. if you give the ETA-2 a targeting computer, do you have white lock instead of purple?

Technically you have both.

3 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I believe you have both options

1 hour ago, Canopus said:

New point PDFs are up.

Kinda sloppy though. It's showing scum Han and Lando Falcons as new to HS, but they were added in July update. Same with Lando Escape Craft, etc.

Edited by Cerebrawl
6 hours ago, Pa Weasley said:

I noticed Yoda has double force slots which isn't horribly surprising but all the ETAs except Yoda and the generic having talent slots certainly is. There's a few other point tweaks scattered about like the LAATs and Ahsoka.

The fact that they did this and didn't give Vader a talent on top of his Force is criminal.

Yes I know it would be crazy but I would be fine with him taking a points hit for it. It's his due.

1 hour ago, Larky Bobble said:

The (official) app is still down on my android...

Technically the Official App was not so much updated as it was replaced. Take a look in the Android App Store and you should be able to find a new X-Wing Squad Builder app from FFG with the same icon as the old one.

1 hour ago, theBitterFig said:

You misspelled Hera Syndulla.

Wedge is "Most Improved Pilot In the Galaxy" tho.

Because Hera was teaching him.

Came here to say this. SO happy it was already said.

The fact she's still not in this game as a starfighter pilot (shuttle only) is criminal.

THERE! ARE! FOUR ! LAATS!

Boys, lock and load! Affix sunglasses! And cue the theme song!

I'm about as happy as a Droid getting an much needed oil bath 😂 😁

10 minutes ago, ForceSensitive said:

Boys, lock and load! Affix sunglasses! And cue the theme song!

Don't you mean:

https://images.app.goo.gl/hcTTKxVtz595NqUa8

*Sensible chuckle*

Edited by ForceSensitive
Aw man, that doesn't work, v2, dang that didn't work either 🤔😔
4 hours ago, Dwing said:

I don't like he can't gly with crew Jango either.

Riding around with his father’s decapitated corpse would be a little unseemly, to say the least.

Boba Fett was a loner. It always felt weird to me that he’d even allow another crew aboard.

38 minutes ago, Cpt ObVus said:

Riding around with his father’s decapitated corpse would be a little unseemly, to say the least.

Boba Fett was a loner. It always felt weird to me that he’d even allow another crew aboard.

Nothing says scum Boba could not be the kid version :)

5 hours ago, Dwing said:

Why would anyone fly an N1 over a v-wing?

So first I wanna thank the OP here for posting up and pointing our attention at the updates.

But yeah, the N-1 in general just sort of remains in this weird place. Discount Ion Torpedoes will certainly not hurt. Ric and Bananakin will still have their moments. But as far as a faction-defining ship goes, or even a stalwart workhorse type thing... the N-1 seems like it’s not gonna be that. It’s not exactly an ensemble dark horse. It’s just kinda there .

And ultimately, though that’s a bit sad, it’s probably okay.

Probably unpopular opinion: I would really have preferred keeping the Wookies at 42, but giving them 2 pips.

I have tried them already way back then at 44, they do not earn their points back.

----

Tracers at 2pts. Z95s and Serissu down. Ordnance incoming...

----

Nobody commented on Hondo Ohnaka being only 6pts? That is lower than I would have expected!!

2 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

Probably unpopular opinion: I would really have preferred keeping the Wookies at 42, but giving them 2 pips.

I have tried them already way back then at 44, they do not earn their points back.

----

Tracers at 2pts. Z95s and Serissu down. Ordnance incoming...

----

Nobody commented on Hondo Ohnaka being only 6pts? That is lower than I would have expected!!

Get everybody to buy and play Hondo, adjust later?

2 hours ago, ForceSensitive said:

I suppose the list name should be Chain of Command then.

25 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

Wait, what?

Did not see this at all. He deserves double or triple that...

23 minutes ago, 5050Saint said:

I suppose the list name should be Chain of Command then.

Oh my gah. Oh my...how did...but...

Oh my Yoda!

OH MY SWEET YODA!!

OH MY GOOD YODA YAAAAASSSSS!!!

Black Sun Aces niw 38? Is that a 2 pt drop?

The new app is already sooo much better.

15 minutes ago, ForceSensitive said:

Oh my gah. Oh my...how did...but...

Oh my Yoda!

OH MY SWEET YODA!!

OH MY GOOD YODA YAAAAASSSSS!!!

8 hours ago, player655164 said:

I truly do not understand why they have LOWERED THE PRICE OF REPUBLIC Y WINGS ONCE AGAIN

To get ME SPECIFICALLY to buy even MORE.

@T70 Driver and @Cerebrawl

The funny thing is, Weird Al is tied with another band for the most live concerts I've attended at 6 shows.

Best part, he's tied with Disturbed. 🙌 🤘 😂