Official App is Updated -- with new expansion points and Epic ships.

By Frimmel, in X-Wing

I did up a couple of squads, and didn't want to claw out my eyes.

I think I'll stick with YASB 2.0, but this is an improvement, IMO.

9 hours ago, Enigami said:

New Scum points.

Lancer-class Pursuit Craft
Shadowport Hunter: 54 (-1)
Sabine Wren: 58 (-1)
Ketsu Onyo: 66 (-1)
Asajj Ventress: 68: (-1)

Good, good. I think the Lancer is a dark horse and the points coming down are just going to make it more effective.

6 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

You misspelled Hera Syndulla.

Wedge is "Most Improved Pilot In the Galaxy" tho.

Because Hera was teaching him.

I'll believe that when hera survives killing both death stars 😜

@ffg

Got to play with the app a bit, good overall. Magnitudes better than the old one. Close to on par with the one I normally use, not there, but close. Having to leave my overall list to edit individual ships is still annoying and my only real big issue. I have to tab through too much just to make a change like moving an upgrade a ship over, or seeing the whole squad at a glance. Takes double the clicks and three times the screens to do what the other one needs. I'll at least be going back and forth for a bit longer, see if I want to switch.

I wish it'd apply the changes to the action bar that are done by the upgrades.

Testing, export to forum function

ARC-170 Starfighter - Squad Seven Veteran - 49
Squad Seven Veteran - (44)
Adv. Proton Torpedoes (5)

ARC-170 Starfighter - Squad Seven Veteran - 49
Adv. Proton Torpedoes (5)

ARC-170 Starfighter - Squad Seven Veteran - 44

Laat/i Gunship - •“Warthog” - 58
•“Warthog” - Veteran of Kadavo (54)
••XX-23 S-Thread Tracers (2)
•Clone Captain Rex (2)

Total: 200

View in the X-Wing Squad Builder

Edited by ForceSensitive
Well that's not too bad at all. I still like my old one better because it doesn't script anything, which is easier to edit around
4 hours ago, ForceSensitive said:

@T70 Driver and @Cerebrawl

The funny thing is, Weird Al is tied with another band for the most live concerts I've attended at 6 shows.

Best part, he's tied with Disturbed. 🙌 🤘 😂

The first Weird Al concert I ever attended was in San Diego Ca. in 1983. I've never missed a tour until The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Vanity Tour in 2018. I also missed the recent Strings Attached tour. Both were because I couldn't make it to the show in my area due to work.

Just popped in, took a look around, seems nice!

One quality of life thing I'd like to recommend -- if you are not in a squad, there is a "Cards" tab. By default, no filters are turned on, so you see all the ships. But there is no indicator as to which faction a particular pilot belongs to. Which... well, can be a pain for some of the overlapping factions. :)

It's not a huge deal when actually building, but some kind of indicator - either the faction keyword or a symbol - would be nice. I wouldn't recommend just a color change, due to accessibility / color blindness issues.

And of course I'd love if I could accurately track all the minis and game components I own, from 1st and 2nd, but that's okay. I have... a LOT of stuff.

5 hours ago, Koing907 said:

Good, good. I think the Lancer is a dark horse and the points coming down are just going to make it more effective.

The biggest loss is Asajj is no longer 69 points.

19 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

They made the Target Lock on ETA purple.

tenor.gif?itemid=4051260

But then they gave them Predator.

g12KOV8.gif

In case that doesn't work for you, they can also equip targeting computer and act like that lock action was always white =)

Hmm, the official app won’t let me past “choose faction.” 😕

I’m willing to give it a try if it decides to start working, though...

13 minutes ago, CoffeeMinion said:

You sure you got the new one?

4 hours ago, CoffeeMinion said:

I had to uninstall and go to the Android play store to get the new one. It was doing something similar to me until I did.