Maul Article

By Welshie13, in Star Wars: Legion

Do we know anything about his flaw card? If it's like anakin's, it could make infiltrator absolutely useless.

Edited by PhoenixOfCopper
4 minutes ago, PhoenixOfCopper said:

Do we know anything about his flaw card? If it's like anakin's, it could make infiltrator absolutely useless.

Doesn't look like he has one.

14 minutes ago, PhoenixOfCopper said:

Its been confirmed that the flaw card pictured in his spread on the original preview article was a mistake. He has no flaw card.

Awesome!

Sorry for the double post. Phone spazed out

4 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Its been confirmed that the flaw card pictured in his spread on the original preview article was a mistake. He has no flaw card.

Following the trend that every FFG preview has to have at least 1 mistake, a time honored tradition going all the way back to X-Wing 1.0

Could the juyo mastery be a nod at the fight scenes with Ray Park having to be slowed down to be more viewable in the fantom menace move? Three actions would be a funny way to say that maul is faster then most jedi.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:31 PM, werdnaegni said:

FYI. Tried making a list today the picture preview of "At Last" appears to be bugged.

(Thanks again for all your work on this builder).

On 10/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, Welshie13 said:

Joyo Mastery, 'At Last', Tenacity and Anger makes for a brutal anti-Jedi turn.

He is definitely a good counter to the people who ware going to run Obi Wan/Anakin together. Or the Jedi heavy lists we may see in the future.

For those who are talking about Force Push on Maul I will say Maul is better at Force Push than every other force user in the game. Because he doesn't need to use a move action to trigger an attack from charge or relentless he has the biggest threat range of any lightsaber user in the game, with push.

He can double move, push you into him and then attack, no other force user can do that, because they need to base you with a move action to get their free attack off, just being based with Maul is all he needs to attack, so don't sleep on Push on him.

Edited by Nithorian
35 minutes ago, Nithorian said:

For those who are talking about Force Push on Maul I will say Maul is better at Force Push than every other force user in the game. Because he doesn't need to use a move action to trigger an attack from charge or relentless he has the biggest threat range of any lightsaber user in the game, with push.

He can double move, push you into him and then attack, no other force user can do that, because they need to base you with a move action to get their free attack off, just being based with Maul is all he needs to attack, so don't sleep on Push on him.

With the (relatively easy to fulfil) caveat that Maul has taken at least one damage at some point prior.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, Darth Sanguis said:

FYI. Tried making a list today the picture preview of "At Last" appears to be bugged.

(Thanks again for all your work on this builder).

Should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

Assembly of the model ist super bad... the leg construction is a bit weird and as new standard no assembly guide. i really hate the new design decission to spare the instruction. one of the arms is that bad on the sprue that i clipped the pin that is need to get it hold, so i must build a position that i dont really like. and my whole model seem to be skew... i think i buy a second one and wait for assembly instructions.

so as warning: careful with cutting out the arms, and train the leg construction without glue to spare idiotic mistakes that i did ;)