Predictions/Hopes for RRG

By SirCormac, in Star Wars: Legion

@5particus please don't feed the animals. Instead, u se the ignore function and we shall all be better because of it!

1 hour ago, 5particus said:

You said that the AT-ST needed to get Arsenal 3 all the time, didn't happen

You said spur should last the entire activation, didn't happen

You said that the HH-12 should lose Exhaust, didn't happen

You said that Veers 2 Pip should change, didn't happen

you said that the Saber and AAT should go up in price, Didn't happen,

Take your head out of you **** and take a step back, nobody likes interacting with you on this forum, you are a troll and like to try and rub peoples noses in it when you are even the slightest bit correct. it would be a better place if you just left.

personally, i think that these changes will be pretty good for the game, i think that the CIS are going to be on top till the next RRG and the Empire and Rebels have had a reasonably large boost, the GAR clones have mostly gone up but the heavies and supports have gone down as well so it kinda balances out,

Sure there are still some changes that might be good for the game, but they have not been made. so stop complaining all the time.

I said those are the changes that should happen. Not the changes that would happen.

What I said would happen is that they would just lazily lower the point costs on everything. Ive been telling people for months that the rules update would ultimately be disappointing. I was absolutely right.

And nerfing GAR was good for the game. But imperials are still not on the same level as GAR. Imperials are still the worst faction by a huge margin. Lowering the cost of Vader and Dewbacks does nothing. And the AT-ST and Occupier tank still arnt even close to being on the same level as the AAT.

Sure there are still some changes that might be good for the game, but they have not been made. so stop complaining all the time.

Besides I have every right to complain.

GAR got nerfed because people complained about it. They wouldnt have gotten nerfed if nobody complained.

Also a lot of the units that got buffed like the T47, got buffed because people constantly complained about them.

Negativity is the most effective means of bringing about change. Its unfortunate but its how the world works.

Ive always said the best way to get GAR nerfed was to complain about them constantly until FFG nerfed them lol.

Edited by Khobai
15 hours ago, 5particus said:

You said that the AT-ST needed to get Arsenal 3 all the time, didn't happen

You said spur should last the entire activation, didn't happen

You said that the HH-12 should lose Exhaust, didn't happen

You said that Veers 2 Pip should change, didn't happen

you said that the Saber and AAT should go up in price, Didn't happen,

Take your head out of you **** and take a step back, nobody likes interacting with you on this forum, you are a troll and like to try and rub peoples noses in it when you are even the slightest bit correct. it would be a better place if you just left.

personally, i think that these changes will be pretty good for the game, i think that the CIS are going to be on top till the next RRG and the Empire and Rebels have had a reasonably large boost, the GAR clones have mostly gone up but the heavies and supports have gone down as well so it kinda balances out,

Ever since I learned to use the ignore function this forum has become a much better place. I really can't recommend it enough.

20 hours ago, 5particus said:

You said that the AT-ST needed to get Arsenal 3 all the time, didn't happen...

@5particus Please don't feed the trolls. Other than that, we love you.

Double Post.

Edited by thestag
9 hours ago, arnoldrew said:

Ever since I learned to use the ignore function this forum has become a much better place. I really can't recommend it enough.

Oh Wow that IS so much better. Thank you