Has there been a Canon or legend's character thread?

By Humantorch101, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Has there been any long term threads where people stat up Canon and legends characters?

There's not really a megathread devoted to it, but plenty of attempts have been made at individual characters, generally each character getting its own thread. Are there any particular characters that you're looking for?

@awayputurwpn used to have these excellent "You Build the Character" challenges on these forums.

Here's the ones he did that I could find.

#1 Chewbacca
#2 Luke Skywalker
#3 Wedge Antilles
#4 R2-D2
#5 Various Scum and Villainy characters
#6 Lando Calrissian
#7 The Grand Inquisitor
#8 Anikan Skywalker/Darth Vader
#9 Generic Jedi character - This was before the Jedi Class was even announced for the Clone Wars books.

Edited by kaosoe

I think a good number of the Canon characters have stats across the various books. Dawn of Rebellion has most of the cast of Rebels for example all the Spectres and a good cross section of the others.

Also Allies and Adversaries kinda did all the major canon characters.

Is there a list of characters covered already anywhere? I have allies and adversaries but not Dawn of rebellion or the clone wars era books.

Might be a good idea to see who we have and who we are missing in one thread and see if people wanna fill in some gaps.

On 10/23/2020 at 8:44 AM, kaosoe said:

@awayputurwpn used to have these excellent "You Build the Character" challenges on these forums.

Here's the ones he did that I could find.

#1 Chewbacca
#2 Luke Skywalker
#3 Wedge Antilles
#4 R2-D2
#5 Various Scum and Villainy characters
#6 Lando Calrissian
#7 The Grand Inquisitor
#8 Anikan Skywalker/Darth Vader
#9 Generic Jedi character - This was before the Jedi Class was even announced for the Clone Wars books.

Indeed! I have a habit of starting things and not finishing them 😶

But I'm getting better, I swear...

HE'S GETTING BETTER!

Edited by awayputurwpn
18 hours ago, awayputurwpn said:

Indeed! I have a habit of starting things and not finishing them 😶

But I'm getting better, I swear...

HE'S GETTING BETTER!

When could start it up again.

On 10/27/2020 at 9:17 AM, Rean411 said:

When could start it up again.

Hard to say! If there was enough interest, I would definitely have to look into organizing another contest. However, I haven't kept up with the book releases for some time now, so I am not sure I'd be the best moderator.

3 hours ago, awayputurwpn said:

Hard to say! If there was enough interest, I would definitely have to look into organizing another contest. However, I haven't kept up with the book releases for some time now, so I am not sure I'd be the best moderator.

I’d Ben interested but I don’t have more than a couple hard covers and a few download books.