Do Fives and Echo ressurect with 2 wounds?

By lologrelol, in Rules

1 hour ago, 5particus said:

If you were actually any good at this game then you would have noticed this and realised the counter to it.

I just love the arrogance 😂 .

I mean, you're right. Who even are those noobs on top of invader league? Some of them didn't even win world championships. Of course they just copy&pasted from some random website and nobody was skilled enough to find the obvious counter and wiped the floor with this deeply flawed list 🤣 🤣 .

1 hour ago, SailorMeni said:

I just love the arrogance 😂 .

I mean, you're right. Who even are those noobs on top of invader league? Some of them didn't even win world championships. Of course they just copy&pasted from some random website and nobody was skilled enough to find the obvious counter and wiped the floor with this deeply flawed list 🤣 🤣 .

if it was as overpowered as he seems to think it is then any chucklehead could take it to a tournament and win but the fact that it is the guys that have been top 8 at worlds means that his complaints are not justified, i was calling Khodai bad at the game, not the guys that took the list who are all friends and all regularly speak to each other online if not in person.

Edited by 5particus
spelling
On 9/15/2020 at 11:31 AM, Khobai said:

arc troopers werent at gencon . youre still going on about this?

if arc troopers were at gencon you know what you wouldve seen? total domination by GAR. thats a fact.

then how did they beat all the other lists that used vehicles with armor? lmao.

if what youre saying was at all true, and its not, because youre wrong, then lists using armor shouldve countered them all. But for some reason they didnt. Which completely disproves what youre saying.

armor does not in fact counter them. if it did it would have. and it didnt so it doesnt.

if you look at all of the various playgroups for invader league, GAR rolled through every single playgroup. Then they went on to roll the single elimination too. It didnt matter what lists the opponent had, whether they had armor or not, it made no difference to GAR winning. GAR actually won more against the lists that brought vehicles... because it usually meant they had more activations.

if you were actually any good at this game you would realize that vehicles, with notably few exceptions, are really not that good. The lists that win tournaments are predominantly trooper lists because troopers can capture objectives and vehicles cant.

lol what?

inferno squad is one of the absolute worst imperial units. the only difference theyll make is causing imperials to lose even faster than they already do.

for 100ish points you get a crappy unit thats vastly inferior to deathtroopers (which only cost a few points more). And infiltrate is the last thing imperials want to do in the current meta where getting close to GAR means certain death.

imperials are not going to be winning tournaments anytime soon with their constantly lackluster string of new releases.

Imperial special forces are very similar to Phase 2's and you say that they are too good, make up your mind.

lets go over the things that they have in common, 2 courage, range 1-3 1 black weapon per mini, reliable 1, training slots, red defense die

the Phase 2's have firesupport and they can share green tokens, the ISF get Marksman, infiltrate, a second training slot and native surge to hit all for only 8 points extra.

the standard weapon for the Phase 2's is the z6 which is a basic 6 white dice, the heavy for the ISF is only 4 white dice but it gives them critical 2 which is very good at getting damage past cover, dodges and armour. but they are only 2 points different which is the cost of the trooper so they get critical 2 instead of 2 white dice, very good deal if you ask me.

The unit also comes with Hask and Meeko, two very solid units that can go into any corps unit as well.

what ever happened to your native surge means that they get worse dice on attack, sounds like bullcrap to me just like everything else that you post.