Alternative Rules For SWL?

By Tidrewski Kolbehs, in Rules

14 minutes ago, Caimheul1313 said:

That's cool, I was mostly curious if those modifications were something that existed in a publically available digital format.

I don't have them anywhere digitally but I'll try to get a photo of the stats when I get home. My friend has all the house rules in a document somewhere so I'll ask him to send me that so I can write them up here.

6 minutes ago, Atromix said:

I don't have them anywhere digitally but I'll try to get a photo of the stats when I get home. My friend has all the house rules in a document somewhere so I'll ask him to send me that so I can write them up here.

Thanks, I always appreciate having more options for using models I already own!

On 8/6/2020 at 6:53 AM, Caimheul1313 said:

Sorry for the wait!

https://imgur.com/a/9o9Knhc

I've taken photographs of the character sheets I could find, I apologise for the quality, I'll try get round to putting them in a spreadsheet someday...

I couldn't find the sheet for the rebellion unfortunately so I'll have to re-write those, I'll post updates if there are any changes or additions/requests.

Everything is in a constant state of change so you are all free to adjust or give suggestions as you see fit.

Enjoy!

On 8/5/2020 at 4:53 PM, Caimheul1313 said:

Just a heads up, I posted a public pdf with the game I have been working on. Enjoy!