Artifacts Unbound - High Republic - OOC

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I’m going to try to kneecap the guy who the marshal tangled? What roll do I need to do for a called shot? Aim maybe?

For convenience: Called Shot Aim adds 2 Setback to the check. A second Called Shot Aim maneuver removes one of the Setback.

1 hour ago, April said:

I’m going to try to kneecap the guy who the marshal tangled? What roll do I need to do for a called shot? Aim maybe?

The nikto is at long range. Thorkans gun is short range sadly. THhrkan the hurt can move within short range of minion group 1 and 3 and fire. It would be vs 1 purple

So action 1 would be move second would be a basic shot with 1purple?

13 hours ago, April said:

Maneuver one would be move into shoe range. Then your action would be to fire at one of the minion groups. There is one group already damaged and one without any hits you can fire upon.

Vs 1 purple

you can also spend an addition maneuver at the expense of 2 strain to aim which adds a boost or blue to the roll

On 4/19/2020 at 12:54 AM, April said:

So, are you going to roll the dice and take the shot? :)

28 minutes ago, Bellona said:

So, are you going to roll the dice and take the shot? :)

Really sorry that week was kinda.. well it wasn’t great

Shot : 2eA+1eP+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s.png a-a.png p-a-a.png d-th.png

... Since it's hitting all my other play-by-forum-post games, I might as well share the sentiment with you all ...

May the Fourth be with you all! :)

@Sincereagape and others

Although this campaign seems to have died, I'll post here the same comment that I've been posting in all the active campaigns in which I'm participating ...

We need a new home for this campaign, as the forums here are shutting down on 1 February 2021.