Farewell to the flesh:

fxuysmiojyv41.jpg

By Brian Shapiro

This is the way

1 hour ago, Forgottenlore said:

This is the way

This is the Way!

NuZXrn9.jpg

At this point I have just assembled, cleaned up mold lines, washed and primed six reanimates in black (a mix of Citadel Abaddon Black and Daler Rowney Black Ink). Took three of them, picked a light source direction and lightly brushed some Valejo Sombre Grey to pick out areas for highlighting.

After that I started laying down super thin layers of Citadel Gorthor Brown followed by Baneblade Brown as I start building up the bone areas from darker to lighter.

I still haven't picked out the color theme for my Waiqar Host, so I'm working on the bones first and will test ideas on the three before settling on something.

smt7tmnxuaw41.jpg

7 hours ago, kris40k said:

@kris40k you are going to CRUSH this project !!

tbnzk9a6cnw41.jpg

rzp42vi3e6x41.jpg

credit and thanks to kalonmcfy

Currently i am doing a re-listen of some of my favorite music from the UK in the 80s...

Starting out with that pop group, Five Star!

Strong as steel and System addict are still da bom...

pqi1puloddx41.jpg

l4pqzogg97051.jpg

no3dwwhqc6151.jpg

This is Insanely Beautiful Armada piece made by elobronzehell5 when he was quarantined at home.

I did hit a recent bump with my painting process (I moved to some Mansions of Madness cultists), but one of the Waiqar Reanimates did hit the board as the Reanimate familiar for my Descent Necromancer during a solo Delve session.

Did you hear the rumors about the System Open Mat?

Originaly there where no mats planed for 2020. But due to recent events they changed it and will sell mats at the event!

There is a leaked pic in the spoiler...

2ec73a-1591688463.jpg

(already made the joke in the FB group but thought maybe some people missed it :D)

Edited by Dragon_King