Things to do during the COVID closure

By Kyle Ren, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Im a snek snack . I can't find it in the allotted time.

38 seconds left, however the snake was a decoy. I was mauled by fuzzy little teddy bears screaming "paabluu!"

51 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

I'm dead.. tried on my phone without glasses.

My eyesight remains insanely keen and it still took 39 seconds for me to find it. I can’t imagine how you could find it without glasses.

My hearing though .... woof. How about we put on subtitles.

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

My eyesight remains insanely keen and it still took 39 seconds for me to find it. I can’t imagine how you could find it without glasses.

My hearing though .... woof. How about we put on subtitles.

So what your saying is you would be dead since you wouldn't even hear the sucker.

Not like I would fare any better, can't even find the thing, anyone up for a game of Sabacc in the great beyond?

OK, she is there (about 40 seconds).

the copperhead got me too

used a lightsaber to cut my hand off right away before the poison could spread, 2-1B did a pretty good job replacing it

”Pretty hard to spot...”

It took ”only” approx. 7 mins until I got it. 🤯

51 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Not like I would fare any better, can't even find the thing, anyone up for a game of Sabacc in the great beyond?

yeah, I gave up after about 2 mins and accepted death

I’ll post the location Sunday.

I’m dead.

This is why I don’t go where nope ropes live. Just cuddly lil’ boop noodles for me, thanks.

Edit: And then I close the tab, reopen it, and see the snake instantly. Figures.

Edited by The Jabbawookie
On 4/23/2020 at 4:26 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Question

Where are you guys getting your haircut? I’m starting to look like an anime character. NOT in a good way.

I have some clippers under my sink. I had to pull them out to remove the foliage from my face

Bit twice by the time I think I found it.

Nature is a lot less forgiving than Waldo.

It took me 52 seconds, the which is far longer than I would have liked.

And as far as hair cutting, I shave my head but not my face (yes, I'm another 40-something baldy-beardy guy).

update I looked up what a copperhead looks like and then came back and found it in about 5 seconds

my dad grew up in rural kentucky, he'd be ashamed of me if I told him about this whole thing

54 secs for the copperhead.. Whew! 😅

Edited by takfar
On 4/25/2020 at 8:46 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

@Sorastro @CoffeeMinion

@TauntaunScout @Kyle Ren @wintermoonwolf @kris40k

@KCDodger @RuusMarev @Odanan

@KiraYamatoSF @TasteTheRainbow @buckero0 @JBFancourt @Kirjath08

@Whalers on the moon @KelRiever @Noosh @EbonHawk @Norell

@FTS Gecko @Bucknife @takfar @Piratical Moustache @gryffindorhouse

@Herowannabe @Dragon_King @BlueSquadronPilot @LUZ_TAK @The Jabbawookie @SFC Snuffy @Jokkker @That Blasted Samophlange

@Jo Jo

and anyone else who I pops in here (I just named the few people I could think off in a few mins, sorry please correct me and call me out for missing you).

Alright.

Set your phone timer for Order 66 seconds.

You are walking and hear a whisper of a hiss, it’s a camouflaged Copperhead Snake!! Pretty hard to spot if you don't look carefully! You have 66 seconds on the clock or the Copperhead gets you !

Share your time !!!

9jv7t8ubctu41.jpg

For those who missed it, it’s highlighted here

@takfar posted as well.

55 seconds. Definitely took me a minute...sans five seconds.

Sorry not sorry for the bad pun lol.

38 seconds

i wasn't able to see it :( but thx for the challenge! :lol:

On 4/25/2020 at 7:46 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

@Sorastro @CoffeeMinion

@TauntaunScout @Kyle Ren @wintermoonwolf @kris40k

@KCDodger @RuusMarev @Odanan

@KiraYamatoSF @TasteTheRainbow @buckero0 @JBFancourt @Kirjath08

@Whalers on the moon @KelRiever @Noosh @EbonHawk @Norell

@FTS Gecko @Bucknife @takfar @Piratical Moustache @gryffindorhouse

@Herowannabe @Dragon_King @BlueSquadronPilot @LUZ_TAK @The Jabbawookie @SFC Snuffy @Jokkker @That Blasted Samophlange

@Jo Jo

and anyone else who I pops in here (I just named the few people I could think off in a few mins, sorry please correct me and call me out for missing you).

Alright.

Set your phone timer for Order 66 seconds.

You are walking and hear a whisper of a hiss, it’s a camouflaged Copperhead Snake!! Pretty hard to spot if you don't look carefully! You have 66 seconds on the clock or the Copperhead gets you !

Share your time !!!

9jv7t8ubctu41.jpg

A hiss or rattle?? NOPE, nope nope nope nope.....

Flametrooper Gif | Star Wars Amino Season 2 Landing At Point Rain GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on ... 4th Ability for all heroes! — STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ Star Wars The Mandalorian GIF - StarWars TheMandalorian ...

Across the Galaxy, The Empire begins another week of working from home ....

x68mjf7e1dv41.jpg

I found it, but I grew up hiking in the midwest, so I already know what a copperhead looks like.

If anyone is looking for some good reading during the quarantine there is a book of short stories called Knockemstiff by Donald Ray Bradbury that has a pretty terrifying scene with Copperheads. Its now all I can think about when I hear the word.

KCxvbfG.jpg

I'm set for painting for a long while.