Jabba's Palace Club Band Tryouts [Mafia]

By BiggsIRL, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

7 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Lmao no wonder they failed to lynch so much; they didn’t want to take the risk.

this tracks, mad and bertie i was town reading so need to have a re think

But how did they die? and what happened to Mad, he can't have been killed my scum else he would've joined their team.

41 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

But how did they die? and what happened to Mad, he can't have been killed my scum else he would've joined their team.

I honestly think your supposition of traitors being recruitable is wrong.

I mean, maybe not generally wrong, but wrong here as it would have been on the previous game.

Just now, ovinomanc3r said:

I honestly think your supposition of traitors being recruitable is wrong.

I mean, maybe not generally wrong, but wrong here as it would have been on the previous game.

possibly, but per mafia wiki traitors know their team and are recruitable, maybe you know something I don't ;)

2 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

possibly, but per mafia wiki traitors know their team and are recruitable, maybe you know something I don't ;)

Well, what I know is they're dying and our numbers still decrease. xD

3 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

I have been a traitor twice, and that has only been true the first time, and they didn't know who I was. The second time they knew me, couldn't recruit me and I didn't know them (so the exact opposite). And that is the game Biggs just played in as scum, so it makes more sense for the traitors in this game to be modeled after that version.

22 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I have been a traitor twice, and that has only been true the first time, and they didn't know who I was. The second time they knew me, couldn't recruit me and I didn't know them (so the exact opposite). And that is the game Biggs just played in as scum, so it makes more sense for the traitors in this game to be modeled after that version.

Fair enough, doesn't help me much re: solving this as, as said playing in the whatsapp group we made most roles follow the wiki

10 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

I'm liking my theory more and more:

15 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

3. It seems like a really bizarre coincidence to have just three dead traitors. These traitors are dying because they're on some sort of weird timer, and scum doesn't have a kill. Forty drew the short straw and was slated to die N1 (partying), Mads N2 (OD), and Bertie got killed by something else. But a scum team consisting of a lot of traitors (maybe even a majority) sounds like something maybe crazy enough for Biggs to try. At least some real townies are present, because my role PM indicates town can win.

Because the onus is on town to make something happen, and given their complete inability to do that I suspect multiple remaining traitors.

There could be as little as one town player total.

Two of our three deaths are nonviolent (implying a modkill), and all are traitors.

If this is true, traitors are resigning themselves to a slow death by not acting.

Which, don't get me wrong, is totally fine. But in their shoes, I'd rather go out with a bang, maybe win it.

So, would anyone like to step forward as traitor and see what Bigg's setup really is?

11 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I'm liking my theory more and more:

Because the onus is on town to make something happen, and given their complete inability to do that I suspect multiple remaining traitors.

There could be as little as one town player total.

Two of our three deaths are nonviolent (implying a modkill), and all are traitors.

If this is true, traitors are resigning themselves to a slow death by not acting.

Which, don't get me wrong, is totally fine. But in their shoes, I'd rather go out with a bang, maybe win it.

So, would anyone like to step forward as traitor and see what Bigg's setup really is?

Except, that they are NOT all traitors. Bertie was a proper scum.

49 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Except, that they are NOT all traitors. Bertie was a proper scum.

Huh. I stand corrected, though the nature of the NKs remains very odd.

1 hour ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Best bait ever :D

17 minutes ago, Constantine Valdor said:

Best bait ever :D

I mean... if there were more of them than town, scum would win.

As would I.

And if there were fewer of them than town, town would win.

As would I.

And if both factions were tied, I'd have a choice to make.

My goal is to end this game, and it's very interesting to me how little action there is from other players.

##vote @Constantine Valdor for effectively not voting, but hanging around in time to see the trains. No shade, but that's either traitor play or very unhelpful town.

Get a good enough train started and I'll be ready to move it, but you all look really paralyzed when 3rd party is casting the first vote.

20 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

##vote @Constantine Valdor for effectively not voting, but hanging around in time to see the trains. No shade, but that's either traitor play or very unhelpful town.

I can get behind this.

##vote @Constantine Valdor

I don't really have a better target, and that is a good reason.

I'm happy with this push, I've noted CV in my reads the last couple days for pinging me, will hold vote for a little to see if he comes online but will vote before bed

22 hours, 15 minutes remain.

##vote con val

Not coherent enough to explain why but seems legit

It feels bad with 19h left but what the ****, I'm not gonna let you guys unvote and get the third no-lynch in a row. No way.

##vote Constantine Valdor

That should be hammer.

I was asleep but that is hammer.

Flip coming soon.

7 Alive - 4 to Lynch

@GhostofNobodyInParticular -

@The Jabbawookie -

@Matt3412 -

@PodRacer -

@ovinomanc3r -

@Constantine Valdor - The Jabbawookie, GhostofNobodyInParticular, Matt3412, Ovinomanc3r (4)

@EbonHawk -

Finally, the group was getting somewhere! @Constantine Valdor probably isn't even a real bassist! They were chucked into the rancor pit for Jabba's ammusement.

An examination of their datapad afterwords showed a ton of Modal Nodes songs, arranged by "moods". The last played one was titled "Winning!"

@Constantine Valdor has died. They were a Scum-aligned Traitor.

It is now Night 3, which will end when I get all night actions or in 24 hours.

You wake up in the morning to see two more dead! Hey, I think I said this already?

@The Jabbawookie is lying facedown in a pool of blood. Looks like someone shived him with a vibroblade.

@The Jabbawookie is dead. He was Lando Calrissian, a Self-Aligned Bookie / Survivor

@GhostofNobodyInParticular is found with a ton of fancy Bithian wine all around him. Looks like he drank himself to death. Looks like he also has a bloody Vibroblade.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular is dead. He was Max Rebo, a Town-Aligned Vigilante.

Day 4 has begun, it will last for 48 hours!

I guess scum took a break of dying tonight.

Main problem: we need 3 to lynch what considering Pod have not shown up since d2 we have to either lynch him or go without lynch.

I don't like neither of them as I'm not sure if a policy vote makes any good now and no-lynch is, well, no-lynch

I think it's my time to claim right away for whatever it worth at this point.

I'm a Gamorrean guard. I've got no fancy name, no cool night action, not even a link for the scum chat. I'm just one more traitor like the bunch they are scattered all over the floor of the saloon.

##vote ovi