Custom Hero - Aurora [Maze of the Drakon]

By AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

16 hours ago, Skulmaster said:

Hmm this means you would always need to trace 4 spaces, would it be more interesting to write it as "up to 4 spaces"?

That's not necessary, it's written same way as Fire Breath and same rules applies. From CRRG: " The same space may be counted twice, however each figure can be affected only once by Fire Breath. "

I understand it is gamebreaking on already Immobilized (named) monsters, but removing the Immobilized condition at start of turn is kinda strange eh... interaction. Can't think of anything more befitting though.

I agree, but it was easiest and simplest balance change without bending rules.

Have you considered inflicting the Burning condition or somekind of Aura/Fire Wall instead of playing around with lava mechanics? I like the conjuring up a barrier idea, it's just the lava mechanic that's a bit fiddly.

Making some kind of Fire wall was goal here, but since there is little design space, it felt easiest to just turn terrain into lava - existing thing in the core game. In my opinion, it's more original and interesting then just deal damage or add condition in some way. My main goal here is bring something interesting / fun / "new" to the game.
Sadly it's still wall of text and yes, Lava spaces are bit weird.

6 hours ago, ssorgatem said:

Not monsters, but some heroes/classes do.

So, if you have a Massive monster, and the lava path covers 3 spaces under it... which one space does it "enter"? The first one? The last one? The one the hero chooses? The one the overlor chooses?
Also, if it enters that space, per the rules, it would be able to re-expand again, possibly changing which spaces it occupies; just like what happens when a big monster is moved by a hero effect/ability, only this time it's moved to the lava space.

You are right and it's not easy to get rid of these not intended interactions.

Let's get rid of the " counts as entering that space " and keep it same way as Broodwalkers works.

I will think if there is a way to fit into Heroic text additional sentence like " Each Figure on them [transformed spaces] immediately suffers 1 Heart for each occupied transformed space. ".

EDIT: To get some additional text space, we could get rid of "Fire breath" description and just make it something like: " Until the start of your next turn, turn up to 4 normal spaces within 3 spaces of you into Lava spaces. "

Edited by AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark

I've been following this thread for a while, I think it's an interesting idea but it's difficult to resolve the various complexities...

I realise it would require a change in theme for this character, but you could solve most of the problems by making it water-based instead of fire... How about having heroic feat trace a path of four squares which then become water spaces (or Sludge if you want to make it more powerful) for the rest of the encounter?

2 hours ago, Xyphistor said:

I've been following this thread for a while, I think it's an interesting idea but it's difficult to resolve the various complexities...

I realise it would require a change in theme for this character, but you could solve most of the problems by making it water-based instead of fire... How about having heroic feat trace a path of four squares which then become water spaces (or Sludge if you want to make it more powerful) for the rest of the encounter?

Thank you for a feedback! I am glad for every person reacting :)

I was also thinking about change to Water / Sludge spaces (or even Pit or something completely new), but limiting just movement isn't that interesting - heroic would be another version of Shiver , Dezra the Vile or Ashrian heroics.
Unless it would be for the rest of the encounter - and that's a big no no for me. Permanently modify quest maps could really completely screw the balance, since most of them have exact distance calculations in them.

When I was working on Ocvist the Dragonslayer which turns into 2x2 character, I knew that it has to be just for one turn, because in some time quests you get one more turn with just passage block and that's incredible powerful.

I think we are close to have the heroic in the good shape. Right now it's just a bit under-powered, since it cost action and doesn't immediately deal any damage.

I like the idea of pit spaces rather than lava. They can be strategically much more useful, and yet they won't be insanely OP nor require extravagant workarounds.
They are also part of the base game (unlike sludge), which makes it accessible to anyone without MoB/TCtR.

With pit you could keep the "immediate damage" effect too, for small monsters (or big monsters provided all their spaces are turned into pit).

Something like: "Starting from a space within 3 spaces away from you, trace a 4 space path. All spaces in the path become pit spaces until the start* of your next turn. Each figure completely within those spaces suffers 1 damage".

* or end?

11 hours ago, ssorgatem said:

I like the idea of pit spaces rather than lava. They can be strategically much more useful, and yet they won't be insanely OP nor require extravagant workarounds.
They are also part of the base game (unlike sludge), which makes it accessible to anyone without MoB/TCtR.

With pit you could keep the "immediate damage" effect too, for small monsters (or big monsters provided all their spaces are turned into pit).

Something like: "Starting from a space within 3 spaces away from you, trace a 4 space path. All spaces in the path become pit spaces until the start* of your next turn. Each figure completely within those spaces suffers 1 damage".

* or end?

It's true that it also would be good, even though I wouldn't add immediate damage as it would feel straightforward better Ashrian heroic.

With Lava I like that it's not straightforward passage block - monsters still come to you, suffer some damage and leave the place, if you didn't place it properly. I agree that one sentence about immobilized sux and wouldn't be necessary with the Pit, but at least we can have heroic like that without breaking the game.

With most recent heroic text I think we have covered all the situations, it fit the heroic text space and it should be clear what it do and doesn't break anything:
" Action: Change up to 4 normal spaces within 3 spaces of you into Lava spaces, until the start of your next turn. Each figure immediately suffers 1 Heart for each changed space it occupies. Named monsters on them discard Immobilized condition at the start of their turn. "
She also received buff because changed spaces no longer have to be next to each other and you can immediately deal up to 4 damage to Huge/Massive monster.

What do you think about this?

EDIT: I updated the card with the new text and artwork.

The more I think of this feat the more I think it should be : " Action : starting with an adjacent space trace a line of 4 spaces. Each of thoses spaces are treated as lava space. Place 1 lava marker on thoses space as a reminder. " I'm hesitating with adding " roll 1 red power die. Each figure on thoses spaces suffer 1 damage for each heart on the die result".

The overlord has many ways to avoid it and the situations which monsters will be immobilized in this particular case is very thin. On top of that if you limit it to adjacent space when starting the feat you limit the abusive situation.

And ever if it happens sometimes there is no problems. This feat will grant no action no tempo nor anything like that and will be weak if not unusefull most offre times and can even backfire on heroes. With overwhelm (for example) you can immobilize a hero in thoses spaces or even use dark charm to love him multiples times to deal him damages. And I say : "that's the game my friend ;)" And the overlord won't be fooled twice :D if he didn't see it comming

Edited by rugal
On 2/11/2020 at 1:19 PM, AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark said:

It's true that it also would be good, even though I wouldn't add immediate damage as it would feel straightforward better Ashrian heroic.

With Lava I like that it's not straightforward passage block - monsters still come to you, suffer some damage and leave the place, if you didn't place it properly. I agree that one sentence about immobilized sux and wouldn't be necessary with the Pit, but at least we can have heroic like that without breaking the game.

With most recent heroic text I think we have covered all the situations, it fit the heroic text space and it should be clear what it do and doesn't break anything:
" Action: Change up to 4 normal spaces within 3 spaces of you into Lava spaces, until the start of your next turn. Each figure immediately suffers 1 Heart for each changed space it occupies. Named monsters on them discard Immobilized condition at the start of their turn. "
She also received buff because changed spaces no longer have to be next to each other and you can immediately deal up to 4 damage to Huge/Massive monster.

What do you think about this?

EDIT: I updated the card with the new text and artwork.

Note that pit isn't straight passage block either; large mosnters can mostly ignore it, flying monsters ignore it, and the rest can "jump down" and "climb out" if really necessary.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:23 PM, rugal said:

The more I think of this feat the more I think it should be : " Action : starting with an adjacent space trace a line of 4 spaces. Each of thoses spaces are treated as lava space. Place 1 lava marker on thoses space as a reminder. " I'm hesitating with adding " roll 1 red power die. Each figure on thoses spaces suffer 1 damage for each heart on the die result".

The overlord has many ways to avoid it and the situations which monsters will be immobilized in this particular case is very thin. On top of that if you limit it to adjacent space when starting the feat you limit the abusive situation.

And ever if it happens sometimes there is no problems. This feat will grant no action no tempo nor anything like that and will be weak if not unusefull most offre times and can even backfire on heroes. With overwhelm (for example) you can immobilize a hero in thoses spaces or even use dark charm to love him multiples times to deal him damages. And I say : "that's the game my friend ;)" And the overlord won't be fooled twice :D if he didn't see it comming

So suggested changes basically are:
- starting space on adjacent space instead of within 3 spaces of you
- "fire breath" path again, but not in any direction
- transform all spaces and not just normal (non-terrain) ones (EDIT: tread instead of change)
- permanently change spaces
- no immobilized lose for bosses
- and damage changes from 1 for each space Figure occupies to die roll

and different wording, instead of "change" usage of "treated" and lava marker reminder.

Adjacent and one direction path make sense if we would go this way, but I quite like that you can change not adjacent spaces - she basically cast some kind of "fire rain" which temporary makes ground burning.

I would still change just normal (non-terrain) spaces, since heroes could change pits/water to run through map faster.

I am seriously against permanently modify quest map, that will just cause trouble and balance issues.

"Immobilized lose" should stay, since you can still immobilize Small Figure boss next to you and doom him to death in his turn.

Damage change is quite interesting, however I don't think that she need further buff in the current state.

Change wording "changed" to "treated" make sense, but it would just increase amount of text.
Reminder about usage of lava markers is redundant and obvious - we want less text and no more.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:47 AM, ssorgatem said:

Note that pit isn't straight passage block either; large mosnters can mostly ignore it, flying monsters ignore it, and the rest can "jump down" and "climb out" if really necessary.

If I am not mistaken, you could block passage for small figure like that:
pit_block.png?pub_secret=0cd2c75dd5
A is when it's standing, B is where it want's to go, X are the Pit spaces.

It enters the pit space (adjacent space to A) and then no longer can move. So then it can only climb out to the closest empty space, which is still side with A and not B.

fire breath path should stay any direction, to avoid special strange cases and rules changing from "usual" fire breath

Hero ability should fall to 2 surge to only 1, because it is far too strong !

Here are all possibilities to immobilize monsters :

- Shiver's heroic feat
- Dezra's heroic feat
- Thaiden Mistpeak's heroic feat
- Statis rune (base weapon from Geomancer)
- Ice storm (Act II rune weapon)
- Runic sorcery (runemaster 2xp skill)

And that's all !

But it you really need a solution. here is the one I found :

"Action : Starting from an adjacent space, trace a path of 4 spaces in any directions. Place 1 Lava token in each of those spaces. Spaces with lava tokens are treated as Lava spaces instead. Roll 1 red power die. Each figure in those spaces suffer 1 damage for each heart on the die roll. Then, move each of thoses figures 1 space so none of them are in lava token spaces.

With this, no needs to specify removing immobilized conditions, since monsters would be moved from the space. It won't avoid some cases where the heroes can still move a monster and immobilize it into those spaces, but it would be more difficult than just a runemaster's attack and a feat behind. So, no figure would end their turn in lava space, so no more troubles.

What do you think of it ?

Thank you for your patience with this topic 😁 It's quite something to get this hero right 😄

20 hours ago, rugal said:

fire breath path should stay any direction, to avoid special strange cases and rules changing from "usual" fire breath

Yes, that's better to keep it same than as one direction you suggested, however I don't think we need to have it like fire breath at all.

I am still unsure about this change since the heroic isn't that great, her stats aren't premium one and it's not happening every turn. If you perform two attack actions during your turn, you don't have any ability at all for the next turn. I know that it doesn't cost anything, you just need to play rest action, which would you play anyway.

Still Widow Tarha ability seems to be superior to this.

I feel, that with such a change (2 -> 1) it could also make sense to buff her health pool to 10 so she would have same stats like Astarra (4 10 5).

Here are all possibilities to immobilize monsters :

- Shiver 's heroic feat
- Dezra's heroic feat
- Thaiden Mistpeak 's heroic feat
- Statis rune (base weapon from Geomancer)
- Ice storm (Act II rune weapon)
- Runic sorcery (runemaster 2xp skill)

And that's all !

I know about the list and I even already posted it when I was responding to you and yes, still biggest issue is with Stasis rune.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark said:

Yes, list is very short:

Heroes: Shiver [heroic], Dezra the Vile [heroic], Thaiden Mistpeak [heroic]
Class skills: Berseker - Cripple , Thief - Caltrops , Psychics - Overload , EDIT: Runemaster - Runic Sorcery
Items: Ice Storm [Act 2], Stalker - Black Widow's Web , Geomancer - Stasis Rune

Biggest issue is with Geomancer starting item Stasis Rune which also have great synergy with Aurora ability.

But it you really need a solution. here is the one I found :

"Action : Starting from an adjacent space, trace a path of 4 spaces in any directions. Place 1 Lava token in each of those spaces. Spaces with lava tokens are treated as Lava spaces instead. Roll 1 red power die. Each figure in those spaces suffer 1 damage for each heart on the die roll. Then, move each of thoses figures 1 space so none of them are in lava token spaces.

With this, no needs to specify removing immobilized conditions, since monsters would be moved from the space. It won't avoid some cases where the heroes can still move a monster and immobilize it into those spaces, but it would be more difficult than just a runemaster's attack and a feat behind. So, no figure would end their turn in lava space, so no more troubles.

What do you think of it ?

Problem is that Crossbow and Astarra exists (and also multiple class skills which moves figures and more).

Moving figures is another huge buff since you could move them into Pits, ruin Overlord carefully planed passage block and more. Basically heroic on it's own.

I quite agree with the wording, I am just trying to simplify it as much as possible and lot's of stuff is clear and shouldn't be misunderstand even when simply written.
Why would you write "Place 1 Lava token in each of those spaces. Spaces with lava tokens are treated as Lava spaces instead." when you can just write "Change into Lava spaces" - which means the first sentence, but it's written in 4 words instead of 18.

Astarra is a broken hero from the start.

The game is bad worded at start on some points, and then, many things should be explained rightfully

the biggest issue is with the runemaster's runic sorcery, in fact.

About the hero ability, what about this wording ?

"Each time you perform an attack, if your previous action was a rest action, add 1 (2) surge (s) to the attack results"

Aurora.jpg

Edited by rugal
19 hours ago, rugal said:

Astarra is a broken hero from the start.

The game is bad worded at start on some points, and then, many things should be explained rightfully

the biggest issue is with the runemaster's runic sorcery, in fact.

About the hero ability, what about this wording ?

"Each time you perform an attack, if your previous action was a rest action, add 1 (2) surge (s) to the attack results"

Oh no, that ugly art from Drakon 😄

Yea, Astarra is way to strong - well that's also the reason why you changed her in your balance patch.

That's true, but it's unnecessary to include pointless sentences about simple mechanics into such a small space.

I still don't understand why you think that the ability is strangely worded. I understand that you are also not native speaker, but those sentences are directly taken from Syndrael and Sir Valadir.
I even included "At the end of your turn" and changed "spend" to "discard" hero token.

Syndrael : If you have not moved during this turn, you recover 2 Fatigue at the end of your turn.
Sir Valadir : Once per turn, after dice are rolled, you may suffer 1 Fatigue to add 1 Surge to your attack roll.

First sentence, Syndrael part:
If you performed a rest action [instead of " have not moved "] during this turn , place a hero token on this ability [instead of " you recover 2 Fatigue "] at the end of your turn , if there is not any.
Second sentence, Sir Valadir:
[removed " Once per turn, "] After dice are rolled , you may discard that hero token [instead of " suffer 1 fatigue "] to add 2 [instead of " 1 "] Surge to your attack roll .

Your artwork is far better but is not the "official one", and I'm a bit "firm" about this

Note that in order to be able to change any space, you can make them be treated "additionally" as a lava space, pretty much like Broodwalkers do (so it can be a pit *and* lava, or water *and* lava).

Yes, water and lava may sound weird but it's perfectly possible and happens in nature too, so no real reason to restrict it.

26 minutes ago, ssorgatem said:

Note that in order to be able to change any space, you can make them be treated "additionally" as a lava space, pretty much like Broodwalker s do (so it can be a pit *and* lava, or water *and* lava).

Yes, water and lava may sound weird but it's perfectly possible and happens in nature too, so no real reason to restrict it.

That's a very good point. Much better than restriction to normal (non-terrain) spaces. I will think about wording changes to implement it properly.

1 hour ago, AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark said:

That's a very good point. Much better than restriction to normal (non-terrain) spaces. I will think about wording changes to implement it properly.

Stealing from broodwalker's wording should do the trick. Actually, with @rugal 's latest text, it would already work like this.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:19 PM, AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark said:

If I am not mistaken, you could block passage for small figure like that:
pit_block.png?pub_secret=0cd2c75dd5
A is when it's standing, B is where it want's to go, X are the Pit spaces.

It enters the pit space (adjacent space to A) and then no longer can move. So then it can only climb out to the closest empty space, which is still side with A and not B.

Hmm, true.
If only a figure could willingly enter a pit space occupied by a firendly figure, then the OLD could try to build an "ant bridge" out of smaller monsters...

It can still be overcome if the OL can give the monster an additional move action, so Basic I deck would be a must against this hero.

And by using flying mosnters or monsters able to teleport (shades, dispossessed).

Still, I'm not sure about what would be more quest-breaking: the impassable pit or cheesing lava KOs of quest objective bosses/targets.

I still think the lava effect is harder to counter if played well by the hero team, and thus much more powerful.

But it's also cooler.

I guess it'll need to be playtested.

I agree with you.

34 minutes ago, ssorgatem said:

Still, I'm not sure about what would be more quest-breaking: the impassable pit or cheesing lava KOs of quest objective bosses/targets.

Well that's why I still want to keep " Named monsters on them discard Immobilized condition at the start of their turn. " sentence, even though it's unesthetic. With that overlord shouldn't have problem to avoid lava with bosses and hopefully balance won't be ruined.

5 hours ago, ssorgatem said:

Note that in order to be able to change any space, you can make them be treated "additionally" as a lava space, pretty much like Broodwalkers do (so it can be a pit *and* lava, or water *and* lava).

I'm pretty sure you get cobblestone or obsidian then, still pretty nice to block hallways though.

3 hours ago, AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark said:

I agree with you.

Well that's why I still want to keep " Named monsters on them discard Immobilized condition at the start of their turn. " sentence, even though it's unesthetic. With that overlord shouldn't have problem to avoid lava with bosses and hopefully balance won't be ruined.

I'd still opt to discard the unesthetic part, even though it's potentially a powerful ability. An aware and smart overlord should find a way to work around this.

I updated the card with the new text to match latest changes. Heroic Feat now says:

" Action: Mark up to 4 spaces within 3 spaces of you. Until the start of your next turn, these spaces are treated as Lava spaces. Each figure suffers 1 Heart for each marked space it occupies. Named monster on them discard Immobilized condition at the start of their turn. "

Instead of literally changing spaces into Lava, "mark" and "treat" is used, so it should match Broodwalker abilities and same rules should apply. With that I removed normal (non-terrain) spaces limitation, because spaces no longer lose their original terrain type.

To reduce text size:
- word "mark" is used to indicate that you should place Lava tokens/markers at the selected spaces.
- words "Each Figure" from "treated" sentence were excluded, since it should be obvious that it applies to everyone (" Each figure treat those spaces as Lava spaces " -> " Those spaces are treated as Lava spaces ").
- word "immediately" from "suffers" sentence was excluded, since heroic effect immediately applies with the action and word "immediately" is in most cases used when you are interrupting other figure action.

On 2/14/2020 at 4:51 PM, Skulmaster said:

I'd still opt to discard the unesthetic part, even though it's potentially a powerful ability. An aware and smart overlord should find a way to work around this.

He would have very hard time to avoid it, since Aurora with Geomancer class can start Immobilizing from the first encounter and there is not any answer to that in Basic I deck and in Basic II deck "Uncontrolled Power" just delay the kill combo.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:30 PM, rugal said:

Since 2xp skills like Runemaster - Rune Mastery and Berseker - Weapon Mastery adds just 1 Surge, I think you are right. However with such a nerf Aurora felt bit too weak in my eyes.
I didn't want to increase her health so I removed token limitation from the ability and changed second sentence, so it should be more to your liking.

If you have performed a rest action during this turn, place your hero token on this ability at the end of your turn.
Each time you perform an attack, after dice are rolled, you may add 1 Surge to the results for each hero token you discard.

What do you think @rugal about this?

EDIT: Changed first sentence back to the original instead of "Each time you perform a rest action" since with that you could get 2 tokens at the end of your turn with 2 rest actions. Not that it would ever happen, but it's not intended interaction.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:57 AM, AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark said:

The overlord would have very hard time to avoid it, since Aurora with Geomancer class can start Immobilizing from the first encounter and there is not any answer to that in Basic I deck and in Basic II deck "Uncontrolled Power" just delay the kill combo.

Hmm I guess you mean the Stasis Rune starter weapon. It could be troublesome, but to pull it off you still need some setup time. To pull it off you need to 1)Have rested before to guarantee the double surge. 2) First action needs to be an attack with 1 surge and can't miss. 3) Second action needs to be the heroic abillity.

This means you can not move/reposition other than with stamina during the turn. (Pit Trap) Later on Dark Remedy (Universal 1xp) can prove to be useful.

If you worry about it too much you could reword "... add 1S to the results. This surge can not be used to Immobilize." Though that would break the fun a bit, still I don't think the situations with Immobilized come up too often. From thematic view, would it be interesting to add the line "This surge gains S: Burning"?

Off-topic regarding her class I think Geomancer is very fitting. "A Geomancer is a wizard dedicated to the elemental power of earth. A skilled Geomancer can use the earth below his enemies against them, wielding lava and stone at his whim. "

Keep mind that when playing with a Thief he can toss around Immobilize with his Caltrops too. I am sure there are other none-mage things as well.

57 minutes ago, Skulmaster said:

Off-topic regarding her class I think Geomancer is very fitting. "A Geomancer is a wizard dedicated to the elemental power of earth. A skilled Geomancer can use the earth below his enemies against them, wielding lava and stone at his whim. "

Oh that's cool! I didn't noticed that :) Thanks!

I added that mention to biography section to highlight it more.

Keep mind that when playing with a Thief he can toss around Immobilize with his Caltrops too. I am sure there are other none-mage things as well.

Yes, list of all Immobilized stuff is already mentioned few times in this topic:

On 2/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, AwesomeTree_in_the_Dark said:

Heroes: Shiver [heroic], Dezra the Vile [heroic], Thaiden Mistpeak [heroic]
Class skills: Berseker - Cripple , Thief - Caltrops , Psychics - Overload , EDIT: Runemaster - Runic Sorcery
Items: Ice Storm [Act 2], Stalker - Black Widow's Web , Geomancer - Stasis Rune

Hmm I guess you mean the Stasis Rune starter weapon. It could be troublesome, but to pull it off you still need some setup time. To pull it off you need to 1)Have rested before to guarantee the double surge. 2) First action needs to be an attack with 1 surge and can't miss. 3) Second action needs to be the heroic abillity.

This means you can not move/reposition other than with stamina during the turn. (Pit Trap) Later on Dark Remedy (Universal 1xp) can prove to be useful.

If you worry about it too much you could reword "... add 1S to the results. This surge can not be used to Immobilize." Though that would break the fun a bit, still I don't think the situations with Immobilized come up too often. From thematic view, would it be interesting to add the line "This surge gains S: Burning "?

Yes, of course it's not 100% guaranteed to pull up this combo, since you can always miss or don't have required surges, but the chances are really high and in your favor. Having to use all the Overlord cards just to slow down one hero from instantly killing boss isn't really nice.

Most of Aurora first turns will be stamina move with the rest action to charge ability and move up to 5 spaces.

" This surge can not be used to Immobilize " isn't really better balance change and it's just solving Stasis Rune , but not other Immobilized stuff.

Even though it's thematically nice, I don't think she needs additional buff with Surge: Burning. Also this condition is from Lair of the Wyrm and all heroes from the Maze of the Drakon requires just the core game.

On 2/14/2020 at 4:51 PM, Skulmaster said:

I'm pretty sure you get cobblestone or obsidian then, still pretty nice to block hallways though.

No. Otherwise all volcanic islands would be made of cobbleston and obsidian...

And that would be after the lava cools down, anyway.
In the meantime, you'd have boiling water on top of lava, with a thin layer of "cooled" lava at just 100 ÂșC, which would break if you were to poke it or step on it anyway...
Boiling water is just as hazardous as lava for any living being.

Translating it into game mechanics, a space being both lava (hazard, technically) and water makes perfect sense.

Just a little update.

I printed the hero card and tokens - which I glued to a cutted original Descent tile. And I also added hair from Serena lieutenant to her head. Now let's starts to paint!

card_and_tokens.jpg?pub_secret=3706a49a0 miniature.jpg?pub_secret=7565f22f55