Tales from the Fringe Anthology OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

hmm... I wonder if Rav stole the Sentinel? :D

9 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

hmm... I wonder if Rav stole the Sentinel? :D

Likely ... didn't she also need transport off-planet?

:)

2 hours ago, Bellona said:

Likely ... didn't she also need transport off-planet?

yeah.. I kinda left that open in my notes, but considering events in The Mandalorian with Bo-Katan copying Cade as she collects starships, it would make sense if exiled clans were doing the same....

@RuusMarev , I think we're waiting on you to start chapter two, unless you want to stop here (since it's a good stopping place) and move to Discord?

I'll need to do some set up, which will take a day or so, and I still need to archive the rest of the IC into a Google Doc.

54 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@RuusMarev , I think we're waiting on you to start chapter two, unless you want to stop here (since it's a good stopping place) and move to Discord?

I'll need to do some set up, which will take a day or so, and I still need to archive the rest of the IC into a Google Doc.

That should be alright.. (I think technically this would be the end of chapter two according to my notes..*Shrug*...)

3 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

That should be alright.. (I think technically this would be the end of chapter two according to my notes..*Shrug*...)

Hmm... Then I wonder where chapter one ended?

Anyhoo... I'll get to work on the server.

2 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Hmm... Then I wonder where chapter one ended?

Anyhoo... I'll get to work on the server.

I had it divided by locations; Dathomir, Kiev and Vicsil. The length of the chapters were left to the PC's :)

Just now, RuusMarev said:

I had it divided by locations; Dathomir, Kiev and Vicsil. The length of the chapters were left to the PC's :)

Aha. I'll denote it appropriately when I put it into the doc. I was expecting some sort of cue from you when a chapter ended, like how I did the headings.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Aha. I'll denote it appropriately when I put it into the doc. I was expecting some sort of cue from you when a chapter ended, like how I did the headings.

Yeah, I ment to do that, but I guess between holidays and server news I forgot.

2 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

Yeah, I ment to do that, but I guess between holidays and server news I forgot.

Do chapter ends bring XP?

Just now, Bellona said:

Not previously. Since it's a one-shot, we didn't give XP, reset the Destiny Pool, etc.

1 minute ago, Bellona said:

Like if you dangled me over a cliff? :D