2019 Christmas Upick (mafia)

By PodRacer, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

3 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

On my vote things don't look great for Ovi, Matt as confirmed town now was really suspect of him so will be keeping my eye on him. Others in general also need to get in to gear and start posting

How is Matt's suspicion relevant? Matt's role would not have given him any insight into ovi's, so why should ovi's level of suspicion be changed just because Matt is town?

Or do you mean that because Matt was suspicious of him, the odds are ovi killed him?

1 minute ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

How is Matt's suspicion relevant? Matt's role would not have given him any insight into ovi's, so why should ovi's level of suspicion be changed just because Matt is town?

Or do you mean that because Matt was suspicious of him, the odds are ovi killed him?

the latter, also matts medic claim did nothing for helping him stay alive..

Didn't it? He wasn't hammered. Maybe it stayed somebody's hand.

22 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

While I thank your effort I'm not feel too much comfortable with this.

I mean, I still suspect of you so I see this intervention like a backup plan. If you are eventually lynched and flip scum what I will look like?

I'd like to hear about the no voters. Also it looks fun to me that the best shot in the dark (acknowledged by everyone even himself) is somehow still breathing. How do you do that Mad? It's amazing.

29 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

27 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

the latter , also matts medic claim did nothing for helping him stay alive..

Wouldn't most scum try to kill the doc if they knew who it was? I'm not seeing how Matt's death implicates ovi. Granted, he isn't off the hook either.

1 minute ago, Bertie Wooster said:

. Granted, he isn't off the hook either.

I'm never these days.

53 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Wouldn't most scum try to kill the doc if they knew who it was? I'm not seeing how Matt's death implicates ovi. Granted, he isn't off the hook either.

That's what I'm saying, and then I say out of the lot of you ovi is most suspect to me RN

39 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

That's what I'm saying, and then I say out of the lot of you ovi is most suspect to me RN

That's good cause I can show I'm innocent and YOU will know I'm trustworthy.

However I would prefer not to die tonight.

1 hour ago, ovinomanc3r said:

While I thank your effort I'm not feel too much comfortable with this.

I mean, I still suspect of you so I see this intervention like a backup plan. If you are eventually lynched and flip scum what I will look like?

I'd like to hear about the no voters. Also it looks fun to me that the best shot in the dark (acknowledged by everyone even himself) is somehow still breathing. How do you do that Mad? It's amazing.

I’m extremely lovable.

I have a little information about Matt’s death.

I saw a man with a beard and a heavy-looking sack leaving his quarters. I suspect this implies the existence of the evil Santa role Biggs gave us last year. If any of you have received toys, use them with caution or not at all.

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Didn't it? He wasn't hammered. Maybe it stayed somebody's hand.

I was 100% planning to hammer him until I saw his claim

@Bertie Wooster like an idiot, I lost track of time. Mod will confirm I sent him a message apologizing, if needed.

I would have voted for @ovinomanc3r given the chance, but I'm also notoriously bad at this game (why do y'all even keep letting me play?)

1 hour ago, ovinomanc3r said:

That's good cause I can show I'm innocent and YOU will know I'm trustworthy

you might not be so open if you knew my submitted scum role...

43 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

I was 100% planning to hammer him until I saw his claim

I saw the claim only after day end, due to watching the new star wars with the mod but would've unvoted fwiw

8 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

I would have voted for @ovinomanc3r

would vote, or would have voted

VC

Bertie (1) anon

Ovi (2) ebon, anon

30 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

I saw the claim only after day end, due to watching the new star wars with the mod but would've unvoted fwiw

39 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

I would have voted for @ovinomanc3r

would vote, or would have voted

We'll see. Probably "will" vote. Ovi seems awfully talkative and perhaps a little too eager to prove innocence. I'm willing to be proven wrong though

I have information but it might require a claim on my part. I think it confirms one person as town or more background shenanigans occurred to muddle things. If folks think this is valuable let me know.

Matt's claim stopped me from voting and I am nearly certain Mass is town unless my thing works differently than I thought.

Ugh, Mass=Mads

Well, I mean I can confirm that I’m town.

1 hour ago, Caldias said:

Ugh, Mass=Mads

1 hour ago, Madaghmire said:

Well, I mean I can confirm that I’m town.

Ok. So I am.

##vote ghost

Why ghost?

Vc

Bertie (1) anon

Ovi (2) ebon, anon

Gnip (1) ovi

2 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Ok. So I am.

##vote ghost

Until you explain this to my satisfaction, you have my vote for this otherwise inexplicable vote.

##vote @ovinomanc3r

Whats the hammer? 5?

Bertie (1) anon

Ovi (3) ebon, anon, forty (L2)

Gnip (1) ovi