Disney & Disney +

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Meanwhile, on the other Disney controlled channel...

2 hours ago, Magnus Grendel said:

Droids, too, if anyone remembers that one?

And Ewoks.

The Last Jedi is now on Disney+ with 12 Deleted Scenes, a special Score-Only Version

(I’m just reporting this, not advocating it, though the score only version sounds interesting.)

hsx8z7qdnl741.png

This is the YAAAAY!

3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

hsx8z7qdnl741.png

This is the YAAAAY!

Said that Mando won't be back for a while but at least I got this to help tide me over.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, Whalers on the moon said:

You worked on SWCCG? Most impressive. I spent many nights of my childhood waiting for my brother to look the other way so I could sneak Han and the Millennium Falcon into my hand from the reserve deck. A lot of great memories of this game.

I took out Excho Base with the Death Star twice.

In another game Lando and Yoda took out my Death Star about two rounds before I could take out Yavin Base.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, Whalers on the moon said:

You worked on SWCCG? Most impressive. I spent many nights of my childhood waiting for my brother to look the other way so I could sneak Han and the Millennium Falcon into my hand from the reserve deck. A lot of great memories of this game.

Han would be proud.

y0n1d8q4iw741.jpg

December 31, 2009, 10 years ago today, The Walt Disney Company officially acquired Marvel Entertainment.

Art by John Waltrip

zaf1wwtxy0841.jpg

Not that they will but I'd be very interested in Disney releasing subscription numbers from before and after the Mandolarian ended.

The Clone Wars to premiere on Disney+ on Feb. 21st

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

8e41edap9cc41.jpg

I wish they had done the Crystal Crisis and Son of Dathomir as well.

OMG OMG OMG

Image result for omg gif FROZEN

I like everything Disney has done for Star Wars movies in their entirety, although with different levels of approval.

And I am certainly not a Disney fan. They own too many IPs and that's bad for the future of them all, potentially.

The only think I dislike from Disney and won't participate in is their streaming service. I do not need another one, and will not get theirs, Mandalorian included. So I'm going to get that on dvd, thank you . Seriously, I can wait for things .

6bjvmgcm5sc41.jpg

sqitkkyge0f41.jpg

🚶🏻‍♂️ ..

15 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

sqitkkyge0f41.jpg

🚶🏻‍♂️ ..

Man, I hate fanwank like this. Kenobi isn't even OUT yet.

16 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

Really it was just a chuckle to me. Nothing serious.

18 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

Although ‘Fanwank’ sounds like a Prequel Trilogy name.