Disney & Disney +

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

All Star Wars movies are 4K HDR on Disney plus

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
7 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

Today, the 12th

I meant exactly what time. But looks like they turned the switch on sometime over the night.

31 minutes ago, Jo Jo said:

But looks like they turned the switch on sometime over the night.

Watch the Han and Greedo Cantina Scene

pr8x1rqp4ay31.jpg

For more information on Disney+ see the video below.

Remember the Mantra

Loyalty to Disney

Loyalty to the Brand

Loyalty is Salvation

Loyalty is Life

12 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Lucas just had to change it. WTF. I feel that's a slap in the face to everyone that complained about the 1997 change.

My real complaint about Disney+ is how the kids profile works. I really wish I could flag movies as acceptable to show up on a kids profile, or at the very least have an age range. I wasn't able to set it up so my 6 year old can watch his favourite movie on the kids profile - The Nightmare Before Christmas.

There really needs to be a better granularity for parental control.

He got me with the Red Dot.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

gcrjon4z2qy31.jpg

On 11/13/2019 at 12:44 AM, Marinealver said:

For more information on Disney+ see the video below.

Remember the Mantra

Loyalty to Disney

Loyalty to the Brand

Loyalty is Salvation

Loyalty is Life

"He's ******* about Star Wars, is he alt-right?"

My favorite line.

will the Christmas Special be on Disney Plus? I unironically want to watch the cartoon part again to see if the Mando got more than the gun from that Boba

3 hours ago, Kieransi said:

will the Christmas Special be on Disney Plus? I unironically want to watch the cartoon part again to see if the Mando got more than the gun from that Boba

Happy Christmas and Life Day @Kieransi

youtube is more useful, yeah

just think it would be fun if it were on Disney Plus, but I guess Disney wants to pretend it never happened lol

1 hour ago, Kieransi said:

just think it would be fun if it were on Disney Plus, but I guess Disney wants to pretend it never happened lol

Major General Moradim Bast, the officer who warned Grand Moff Tarkin of the danger to the Death Star can be seen in the Holiday Special.

I guess after being rebuffed by Grand Moff Tarkin he took his own advice and fled.

I designed his game card for the Decipher Card Game. 😊

1 hour ago, Kieransi said:

There is a request feature in the feedback section for Disney+. Let's spam them for the purpose adding these gems!

Caravan of Courage
Battle for Endor
Clone Wars (Tartakovsky)
Holiday Special
Detours?

On 12/13/2019 at 2:48 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I designed his game card for the Decipher Card Game. 😊

You worked on SWCCG? Most impressive. I spent many nights of my childhood waiting for my brother to look the other way so I could sneak Han and the Millennium Falcon into my hand from the reserve deck. A lot of great memories of this game.

Bail Organa is confirmed for the Live action series, not sure if it’s for Obi-Wan or Cassian Andor (or both).

On β€Ž12β€Ž/β€Ž13β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 8:11 PM, Demon4x4 said:

Caravan of Courage
Battle for Endor
Clone Wars (Tartakovsky)
Holiday Special
Detours?

Droids, too, if anyone remembers that one?