PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Shall we arrive at the hanger door or does anyone else need to prepare?

8 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Shall we arrive at the hanger door or does anyone else need to prepare?

Mireska did request that Ker'see give the group an updated report of enemy forces and locations just before they enter the hangar.

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

Mireska did request that Ker'see give the group an updated report of enemy forces and locations just before they enter the hangar.

Let's give it a go!

Farsight : 3eF 4 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Or not...

@P-47 Thunderbolt

The laats determine that there are at least 3 starcraft (one being a fighter), and firing into the hanger risks detonating fuel cells. The fighter is being prepped for launch. There's also some speeder bikes.

Can the clones tell if Ventress is inside the fighter, or is it being prepped remotely?

Also, I am now envisioning them sandwiching her ships between the LAATs, but I know that would be just as disastrous as firing on the ship. I, personally, do not remember the episode or movie where Ventress tries to kidnap the kid, so I don't recall if she is meant to escape.

10 hours ago, SuperWookie said:

Can the clones tell if Ventress is inside the fighter, or is it being prepped remotely?

Also, I am now envisioning them sandwiching her ships between the LAATs, but I know that would be just as disastrous as firing on the ship. I, personally, do not remember the episode or movie where Ventress tries to kidnap the kid, so I don't recall if she is meant to escape.

No.

10 hours ago, SuperWookie said:

In the Canon timeline, shes trying to record us mistreating Rotta to us to get the Hutts on their side.

1 hour ago, RuusMarev said:

In the Canon timeline, shes trying to record us mistreating Rotta to us to get the Hutts on their side.

Given the overwhelming force she's decided to "rescue" rotta herself and return him to Jabba.

Are we being Narrated into the hanger, or are we RP'ing in?

Mireska will commit one Force die to the "Control: Upgrade Defence Difficulty" Sense power upgrade.

Until she releases that Force die, she will only have 4 Force dice to play with - but the first attack against her each round will have its Difficulty upgraded once.

Edited by Bellona
1 hour ago, Bellona said:

Mireska will commit one Force die to the "Control: Upgrade Defence Difficulty" Sense power upgrade.

Until she releases that Force die, she will only have 4 Force dice to play with - but the first attack against her each round will have its Difficulty upgraded once.

Duration comes before strength so it's either upgraded two attacks once or two attacks twice.

7 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Duration comes before strength so it's either upgraded two attacks once or two attacks twice.

... ???

She has purchased neither the Duration nor the Strength upgrades. (Those will come later.)

Her Sense power tree had to be trimmed down at the end of Christophsis in order to accomodate the addition of Niman and the rest of the re-build. Maybe you're thinking of how it looked back then?

Are we all ready to go?

I believe so.

(Or at least, Mireska is.)

I am buffed, I have buffed. Are ready.

GOOD TO GO! ( right up to when Ventress knocks Jorin out again :D )

Time to learn Protect/Unleash and just let lightsabers tickle you instead of do any damage :)

jorin walking in the hanger like..

Darth Maul GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, SuperWookie said:

Time to learn Protect/Unleash and just let lightsabers tickle you instead of do any damage :)

Mireska's got the basics, if anyone's interested ...

1 hour ago, RuusMarev said:

jorin walking in the hanger like..

Darth Maul GIFs | Tenor

Paint the red bits green and add a black wig, then maybe ...

:D

Are we self narrating going in or we having holiday month slow down?

@EliasWindrider , what's up? How're we going to start the next scene?

You've got 3 groups of 6 b2's in the hanger actually 1 b2 is prepping the fighter and has rotta with him in the fighter. Assaj and the rest of the b2's are ready for a fight as soon as the doors open, they have cover just outside of short range from the door. Once the fighter is ready assaj will leave with rotta while the b2's cover her escape.

What range is the fighter from the door?

23 minutes ago, MrTInce said:

What range is the fighter from the door?

Medium (just out of short)