PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

16 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Barc's with an empty sidecar or two to pickup the new guy and his stuff.

Shall we figure that everyone gets a BARC with a sidecar (in case of accidents or attacks taking out a BARC)?

7 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Shall we figure that everyone gets a BARC with a sidecar (in case of accidents or attacks taking out a BARC)?

The Duchess will forgo a BARC and ride with Ker'see.

Sounds good to me.

16 hours ago, Bellona said:

Yes (excluding the duchess, because she doesn't have fingers and opposable thumbs)

Who will be going to rescue Kain?

It sounds like all the Jedi present will be going (Ker'see, Jorin, Mireska, possibly Ethan if @jhh3 is active).

Clone PCs too, presumably? (Camo, possibly Condor if @ShockHelix is available .)

What about the clone trooper minions? I.e., Camo's, Condor's, Mireska's, Ker'see's, etc.?

Ker'see's clones will be put on guard duty for the compound.

Camo will go with Jorin.

...and he should probably drive.

Varactyl Squad will stay behind.

48 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Camo will go with Jorin.

...and he should probably drive.

Probably for the best :D

@MrTInce You have laat's that are too tempting a target for increased areal patrols. You have AT-TE's which are too slow to out run/dodge. But in terms of something low to the ground and fast/maneuverable enough for the mission... no you don't have anything big enough to carry all of you.

Just now, EliasWindrider said:

@MrTInce You have laat's that are too tempting a target for increased areal patrols. You have AT-TE's which are too slow to out run/dodge. But in terms of something low to the ground and fast/maneuverable enough for the mission... no you don't have anything big enough to carry all of you.

Ninja'd you IC. :D

4 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Ninja'd you IC. :D

Ninja'd you ooc. ... I think I posted first by half a minute. I also didn't have a character in the scene to post ic.

Edited by EliasWindrider
1 minute ago, EliasWindrider said:

Ninja's you ooc... I think I posted first... I also didn't have a character in the scene to post ic.

Oh. Well I had it written out first at least... I got the notification that you had posted after I had already posted, so I guess the notification was delayed.

I was just saying we were on the same page.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

If @ShockHelix (Condor) and/or @jhh3 (Shin Ethan) are available for posting over the next few days/week, then I will happily amend Mireska's IC suggestion regarding the make-up of the group rescuing @Von3679 's new character, Kain Eldar.

If he has time to retrieve his gear (which I assume he does), this'll be Camo's loadout:

Since we (should) have plenty of BARCs, no jetpack this time. Aside from blasters and armor, he's taking the tool kit, smoke grenade, ion pike, and vibroknife. That puts him at Encumbrance threshold +2, but he'll be putting the tool kit in the speeder (and he can swap which gear is in there if necessary).

I'm ready to screenwipe/narrate on to the next encounter if everyone else is.

3 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

As long as it is a starswipe.

1 minute ago, MrTInce said:

As long as it is a starswipe.

Sorry, can't help you there. BARCs don't have hyperdrives.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:04 PM, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I think that we're ready for that.

13 hours ago, Bellona said:

I think that we're ready for that.

Can one of you screen wipe to the crash site where @Von3679 is out of the ship behind cover and being attacked by b1's on staps. Roll for initiative, your choice which skill, other players start at the far end of medium range (although range bands are going to go crazy because of vehicles, anyone with a jet pack can use it without flipping a dp).

Edited by EliasWindrider

Mireska's roll for Inititiative ...

Initiative: Cool w. Forsee power upgrade : 1eP+2eA+4eF 3 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Light Side, 4 Dark Side
p-s-a.png a--.png a-s-s.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Final Result (using 2 LS pips as Successes) : 5 Successes, 1 Advantage

Edited by Bellona

Vigilance Check : 1eP+1eA+1eB+3eF 1 success, 3 advantage, 5 Light Side
p-s-a.png a-a.png b-a.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls.png

6 Success 3 advantage.

2 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Can one of you screen wipe to the crash site where @Von3679 is out of the ship behind cover and being attacked by b1's on staps. Roll for initiative, your choice which skill, other players start at the far end of medium range (although range bands are going to go crazy because of vehicles, anyone with a jet pack can use it without flipping a dp).

I'll write up a screen wipe, won't be super detailed...

Are force users use their force dice for initiative, or is it using a force power that gives that bonus?

15 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

Are force users use their force dice for initiative, or is it using a force power that gives that bonus?

One of two different Force powers, plus upgrades.

Farsight (from Savage Spirits) basic plus two upgrades gives Force dice to Perception and Vigilance (what Ker'see used).

Foresee basic plus one upgrade gives Force dice to Initiative checks (what Mireska used).

Edited by Bellona

ahh... ok, well then... :)

Jorin Vigilance : 2eA+2eP 5 successes, 2 advantage
a-s.png a-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-s-s.png