Alt Univ Campaign Idea: Clone Wars if Anakin lost the Pod Race

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

52 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Alright, now I'm ready.

Just so we're clear you should have 25K credits + the 1.5K credits from duty. I'm assuming that you didn't take more than -10 duty total because that's the limit.

8 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

Just so we're clear you should have 25K credits + the 1.5K credits from duty. I'm assuming that you didn't take more than -10 duty total because that's the limit.

Yes, 26,500 credits total. I only took -5.

13 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

@RuusMarev um we're using a modified padawan spec for this game. You can find a link to the modified spec here.

I'm looking, but I can't seem to find it..

6 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

I'm looking, but I can't seem to find it..

About two thirds of the way down page 21. If you click on it where it says "eliaswindrider replied to a topic" it'll take you straight there.

4 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

About two thirds of the way down page 21. If you click on it where it says "eliaswindrider replied to a topic" it'll take you straight there.

UGH. Thanks, I'm printing so I won't loose it. lol

2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@RuusMarev

I thought I made it easy to get to by providing a direct link (which the ffg auto reformatted into the preview that's shown in this thread), but i guess you need to be familiar with how the ffg site works to know to click on " EliasWindrider replied to a topic ".

1 minute ago, EliasWindrider said:

@RuusMarev

I thought I made it easy to get to by providing a direct link (which the ffg auto reformatted into the preview that's shown in this thread), but i guess you need to be familiar with how the ffg site works to know to click on " EliasWindrider replied to a topic ".

Yes, sorry about that. That's on me.. Rough week.

I imagine that the absence of Anakin and the death of Qui-Gon would leave an interesting place for Palpatine to try and turn Obi...

8 hours ago, StriderZessei said:

I imagine that the absence of Anakin and the death of Qui-Gon would leave an interesting place for Palpatine to try and turn Obi...

Or obiwan could take another padawan who got killed by jango in the opening scenes of attack of the clines, and get mauled by a nexu at the beginning of the arena battle of genosis because Anakin wasn't there to help him survive. Only to be rescued that's to the heroic efforts of the PCs but due to traumatic injuries including brain injuries is a shadow of his former self.

14 hours ago, StriderZessei said:

I would argue that it would actually allow OWK the time to see the Temple's mind healers and properly deal with the trauma of QGJ's death, instead of being thrown head-long into dealing with an under-educated padawan.

And my general impression was that he didn't like politicians much, except for a very special few. He would probably want to avoid Palpatine - and Padme - because they would remind him of Naboo.

My vote would be that he becomes a Jedi Shadow, sneaking around and generally becoming a secret agent type.

Edited by Bellona
5 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Or obiwan could take another padawan who got killed by jango in the opening scenes of attack of the clines, and get mauled by a nexu at the beginning of the arena battle of genosis because Anakin wasn't there to help him survive. Only to be rescued that's to the heroic efforts of the PCs but due to traumatic injuries including brain injuries is a shadow of his former self.

Maybe if he took a later padawan (not as early as when he was forced to take on Anakin).

As for post-Geonosis in the forum campaign ... *shrugs* ... my Healer would try her best to keep an eye on his case, and make sure that he gets the best experts/treatment, again including the mind healers (pysch evals, etc.). But she's on the front now, so there will be lapses in her attention. Maybe he'll recover, in time.

This game is still going on. There are currently 4 players. There is room for 2 more. You'd be starting with 1000 earned xp.

What looks the party like? What is missing?

Edited by HeleonWoW
2 hours ago, HeleonWoW said:

What looks the party like? What is missing?

We've got @Bellona a jedi healer (with niman), we've got @MrTInce a jedi sniper (with ataru), we've got @RuusMarev a just about to be knighted jedi with shien and sentry. We've got @P-47 Thunderbolt a clone Lieutenant with buffed minion squad that's currently down from 6 to 4 minions. 1 minion is dead, another minion is missing an arm and receiving medical care.

There are links to swsheets on the first page of this

thread.

Regular minions doe on crits, buffed minions roll on a crit table that is currently 1-80 survives, 81+ dead, we've mention adding other critical hit entries like bleeding out and the end is nigh... basically stuff appropriate to individual minions to the buffed minion critical hit table. If 3 minions get critted in a session they can pick up a scar talent (max 1 copy of toughened because it applies to each minion in the squad), max 3 scar talents per squad.

Buffed minions can have more wounds better attributes/weapons etc. I

Jedi get a squad of 6 minions, clones can have 2 squads of minions or 1 squad of buffed minions. @RuusMarev /Jorin has so far declined his own minion squad.

@P-47 Thunderbolt is hoping for another clone PC who wants to be the second in command of his buffed minion squad.

If you make 1 in character post in a Monday to Sunday week, the following monday you get 5 xp. The players have taken to shaking a virtual me over exotic long drops to shake loose 1 extra xp for each of them (6xp per week total). During time skips there's bonus xp.

In a little over a year we covered the first battle of genosis and christophsis, pcs are now on teth to rescue jabba's son rotta. We are basically playing through the clones wars cgi series with freedom to go off the rails rather dramatically.

46 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt is hoping for another clone PC who wants to be the second in command of his buffed minion squad.

Though any potential players shouldn't necessarily feel bound by that.

is this the same game as the thread asking for a replacement clone?

8 hours ago, SuperWookie said:

is this the same game as the thread asking for a replacement clone?

Yes. :)

Is it taking place over Discord? I checked out the linked thread and it appears to be just a bunch of rolls.

1 hour ago, SuperWookie said:

Is it taking place over Discord? I checked out the linked thread and it appears to be just a bunch of rolls.

The linked thread is the OOC ( O ut o f C haracter) thread, the story is in the IC ( I n C haracter) thread here: