Reach of the Empire IC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

,,Savages..." - thought Evon, but he kept it to himself, as the black armored troopers marched away.

Den looks more concerned about the mention of phycology compared to the talk of surgery. Pulling his helmet on as he lets the doctor take the weight. He does however to watch the dark trooper leaving, glancing between the medi-bay and her. "I'll tell you what doc, I like her, she's got a style I can respect".

,,Well, her style costed us valuable intel and assets..." - added Evon, but cut short the rest of his answer. ,,No point dwelling on it now, let's prepare for what's ahead of us."

When the ISB officers open the secure door to the operating theater, they are appalled by the carnage. Visibility in the room is not great, with particles in the air still floating about, but a steady beeping sound can be heard from the far corner.

Out in the corridor, Luks nearly leaps out of his litter, as the creature he had stomped down begins to rise up, unsteadily onto its mangled, chitinous legs. Its shell seems to be rapidly self-repairing, healing over, its limbs untwisting like some macabre chittering dance upon the deck.

,,Luks, are you okay on your own? You handle this and I'm gonna check out what's left there." He helps him regain his balance then quickly heads after Agent Briar. ,,You didn't see that thing moving, it's just post-mortem reflex."

Edited by Rimsen

Hale sees the crustacean twitching out of the corner of his eye and quickly whips out his pistol. Flipping it to full auto, he empties the mag into the creature until it can't possibly still be alive, a hole burned straight through it large enough to step in. He calmly holsters the pistol and nudges it cautiously with his foot. "I think that got it."