Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@Edgehawk , I think I'm done for Hale for the day of the combat, so can I go ahead and heal as per the rules for one night of Natural Rest?

Yes! Also, anything that could be healed with Stimpacks. @P-47 Thunderbolt

Edited by Edgehawk

I bought Exhaustive Questioning and a 4th rank of Coercion with the 45 XP.

I will take All from Niman Disciple this go round

A Parry for 10 a Parry for 15 and Sum Djem for 20

Prepping for Back-to-School here. Will try to spend xp some time this weekend.

Rocket Away! : 1eP+4eA+3eB+4eD 4 successes, 1 advantage
p-a-a.png a-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s-s.png b-s-a.png b-s-a.png b--.png d-f-f.png d-th.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

@Barbaross41 Good hit! Looks like you were able to do some damage to it, but it is accelerating, streaking upward and away. I’m afraid it will be up to the pilot from here on out. The Advantage can recover 1 Strain or pass a Boost to Ral.

@bsmith23 The last Y-wing is bugging out, increasing to Speed 4, gaining altitude as quickly as it can. Ral will also need to increase to Speed 4, in order to keep his laser cannons at Close range.

-

Edited by Rabobankrider

I'll stay with him with the "Punch It" maneuver, and take another shot.

Gunning after the YWing : 3eP+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s.png p-a-a.png p-tr.png d-th.png d-f.png s--.png

Is 7 damage before soak enough? It can influence how I spend my Triumph.

16 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Is 7 damage before soak enough? It can influence how I spend my Triumph.

Not quite enough to take the Y-wing out, but since Triumph could take it out with a Crit, you may narrate the Triumph as you wish.

So roll the crit and see what happens, or are we calling it?

And if I roll it , are there any +10s to modify, I lost track.

Edited by bsmith23
1 hour ago, bsmith23 said:

So roll the crit and see what happens, or are we calling it?

You can call it as you like, with the Triumph, or roll if you prefer.

1 hour ago, bsmith23 said:

And if I roll it , are there any +10s to modify, I lost track.

I honestly never considered +10s for minions, as Crits just remove them from play, but you can add the +10 if you wish to roll for it.

I will radio the group to have them come out and pick up the pilot with the Stormcrow or something while I get the Phantom squared away.

Interrogation checks:

• Sniper: Average Social check (relevant skill of choice), with 1 Setback. He has already confessed to being a freelance bounty hunter, and and a willingness to cooperate. 2eD+1eS (unmodified for talents).
  • Squamatan Ringleader: Rallied the remaining beach brawlers to help cover the renegade operator’s escape. Average Social check, with Difficulty Upgraded once. Also 1 Setback, so vs 1eD+1eC+1eS, unmodified for Talents.

Medicine checks:

• Downed rebel pilot: 1eD+1eC+1eS, to rouse enough to permit interrogation.
  • Gunman (shot by Den): 2eD+2eC (2 Crits, as he had already been stabbed, when Den arrived on scene).

I’ve been violently ill since Sunday night. Should get Covid test results back sometime this week, but circumstantial evidence points to a high probability of food poisoning. I’m mostly just sitting around shtting and shivering, but I’m not sure how much I’ll be posting, while this lasts.

I hope you feel better soon.

Get well soon!

Covid negative, or “not detected” at least. Still experiencing some issues, but feeling considerably better than I was a few days ago. Should get something posted IC sometime this weekend.

Haven't done it yet, but planning on buying Kokoidan Turn (sp?) and Corellian Sendoff. Couple of extra points left and I'm torn between Knowledge Specialization (Warfare) or a rank in Leadership.

*Koiogran

*Koiogran

...What he said.

Words are hard.

8 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

...What he said.

Words are hard.

Knot four me.

6 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

*Koiogran

*Wookiee

@Edgehawk , I'm sorry but I'm a bit lost. What exactly are we trying to do here? What are our current objectives? Are we done?

@Edgehawk , I'm sorry but I'm a bit lost. What exactly are we trying to do here? What are our current objectives? Are we done?

No immediate military objective, though I believe Briar may have shared her discovery of unmarked sub-basement levels beneath the resort, which the assassin may have been trying to reach.

Hale and Den could question the Squamatan beach brawlers being held in the resort’s lockup, maybe, while the Task Force’s interrogators focus on the key players?

So discovered that there was a batch of XP that I never spent so I have 65 to spend (I looked and I think it was the 4th of July one).

I'm going to pick up Natural Programmer (20), Formation Tactics (15), Known Schematic (15), and Leadership 3 (15)

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper

Where are the squamatans? Stormcrow? Resort?

I assume that they'd be imprisoned separately as per standard operating procedures.