Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Do we breach and clear now, or is there anything else PCs want to do?

@Edgehawk , when we go in, do we roll for initiative? Is there any check to get through the door?

5 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Do we breach and clear now, or is there anything else PCs want to do?

@Edgehawk , when we go in, do we roll for initiative? Is there any check to get through the door?

I’ll get something up tomorrow night or Monday. Camping with my son right now. Initiative was already rolled for when it is needed on this level.

Is there a check that Den can do to see if this seems like an amount of blood from one person or several?

50 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Is there a check that Den can do to see if this seems like an amount of blood from one person or several?

Average Perception with a Boost.

@Shlambate It appears human or near-human, not exotic (no check needed).

23 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@Shlambate It appears human or near-human, not exotic (no check needed).

He was making a witty remark, more so than actually observing what species it was.

More "Hutts have a lot of blood" than "That could be Hutt Blood."

16 hours ago, Shlambate said:

He was making a witty remark, more so than actually observing what species it was.

More "Hutts have a lot of blood" than "That could be Hutt Blood."

Evon would like to dare Luks to say "Good one, sir!" To the Inquisitor :D

This door is secure, and will require breaching in some manner. Hard Skullduggery or Computers (talents apply) for the keypad, Formidable Athletics, or... Luks could just use his disruptor (but it is Slow Firing).

@P-47 Thunderbolt or @Rabobankrider please make an Average Stealth check, with 2 Boosts and a Setback.

Lightsaber?

3 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Lightsaber?

Ha! Yes. Easy check, but you guys can skip the stealth roll.

Alright boys do we stealthily enter or do i make it super obvious we are breaching.

18 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Alright boys do we stealthily enter or do i make it super obvious we are breaching.

If Drogos just starts cutting, I don’t think anyone is going to call him up on it.

Which is why I asked here, Drogos willl get away with it, but I want to know what the group wants to do.

I say let's try it the quiet way first.

Is the Stealth check directly related to the breaching check? Could we have Briar hack the door, then step back out of the way for us to open it?

5 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I say let's try it the quiet way first.

Is the Stealth check directly related to the breaching check? Could we have Briar hack the door, then step back out of the way for us to open it?

The stealth check is for the stormtroopers in general, as the most heavily armed and armored members of the party (instead of bogging down the game calling for a check from everyone).

Just now, Edgehawk said:

The stealth check is for the stormtroopers in general, as the most heavily armed and armored members of the party (instead of bogging down the game calling for a check from everyone).

So we use who's stats? Just trying to clarify, when you tagged us, were you also tagging our PCs? Are we rolling a group check, or just that one PC has to make a Stealth check?

14 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

So we use who's stats? Just trying to clarify, when you tagged us, were you also tagging our PCs? Are we rolling a group check, or just that one PC has to make a Stealth check?

58 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt or @Rabobankrider please make an Average Stealth check, with 2 Boosts and a Setback.

This is the check. You may make it (I think it’s 3eA for either of you). The 2 Boosts are for the obvious noise and distraction in the other room; the Setback is for the others in the PC group.

Edited by Edgehawk
Just now, Edgehawk said:

This is the check. You may make it (I think it’s 3eA for either of you). The 2 Boosts are for the obvious noise and distraction in the other room; the Setback is for the others in the group.

I nominate Luks, @Rabobankrider . Hale has an additional Setback from being Maimed.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
12 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I nominate Luks, @Rabobankrider . Hale has an additional Setback from being Maimed.

This is really a group check, so that additional Setback stands either way (apologies for my lapse, failing to take that into consideration).

Just now, Edgehawk said:

This is really a group check, so that additional Setback stands either way (apologies for my lapse, failing to take that into consideration).

Oh, then I'll go ahead and roll it: Stealth : 3eA+2eB+2eD+2eS 1 failure, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a--.png a-s.png b-s-a.png b-a-a.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png s-f.png s-f.png

Hmph. so much for stealthy. Guess Drogos is up then?

23 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Hmph. so much for stealthy. Guess Drogos is up then?

@Shlambate might as well?

@P-47 Thunderbolt 2 Advantage for..?

Just now, Edgehawk said:

@Shlambate might as well?

@P-47 Thunderbolt 2 Advantage for..?

I don't know, maybe they get scared, adding a Setback to Initiative or having to pass a Fear check?

Lightsaber Check : 4eA+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a--.png a-s.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-f-th.png

On 11/20/2020 at 12:43 PM, Edgehawk said:

Sixth Sublevel Initiative :

Edited by Edgehawk
Added Xeno.

@Shlambate Drogos is up!

Commando leader and 3 commandos at Short range. The other two commandos (on, and next to, the operating table) are at Medium, as are the doctor and the droid.