Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Okay, edited.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:52 AM, Rimsen said:

Before I leave the elevator and follow Briar, i'd check if anyone can be saved from the fallen storm- or deathtroopers. I know it was mentioned, Griff is beyond redemption and we chose other action than saving him, anyone else left? I'm going to climb out after I'm done with this

There are a couple troopers with wounds. You can top off those troops, without needing to roll for it.

I’ll get a post up today or tomorrow. Thanks for bearing with me, while I try to disentangle the games, and get the Rebels started.

@Edgehawk are we out of Structured time or are there still rebels willing to resist on Floor 3?

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk are we out of Structured time or are there still rebels willing to resist on Floor 3?

Sublevels 2 and 3 are clear.

You will need to cut your way into Sublevel 4, which contains a lounge, cafeteria, refreshers. Sublevel 5 may be reached by a separate small lift going down, and consists of living quarters, mostly two-person berthing units, but also a few private staterooms.

Living quarters are in mild disarray, and cafeteria shows signs of hastily abandoned meals. No one is present on either of these levels, and the ladder in the shaft seems to be the only way down.

If anyone wishes to narrate anything while quickly clearing these two levels, go ahead. At the moment, you are out of structured time, but not for long.

Everyone roll Initiative and Destiny. I am going to reset the pool, now that the rebel group has its own distinct thread going.

Initiative : 2eP+1eA 2 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-s-a.png a--.png

Nice.

Destiny : 1eF 2 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png

Of course I roll Light Side when we're using Dark Side, and then DOUBLE DARK when we're using Light Side. Figures. :P

Can I find some tasty meal in the cafeteria to restore some strain?

A nerf-sandwich would be great!

Initiative - vigilance : 2eP+1eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s.png p-a.png a-s-a.png

+1 advantage for the ISB armor

Destiny roll : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

Do we still use the dark ones?

Edited by Rimsen
29 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

Can I find some tasty meal in the cafeteria to restore some strain?

A nerf-sandwich would be great!

Do we still use the dark ones?

Everyone may also roll for Strain recovery.

Evon may recover 1 additional Strain for scarfing down a sandwich. Going to call him Shaggy from now on.

Back to Light pips for PCs, and Dark for GM use.

Strain Recovery (Discipline) : 1eP+2eA 1 success, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png a-a.png a-a-a.png

May I use the Triumph to recover additional Strain, and pass a Boost to the others with my 3 Advantage?

4 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

May I use the Triumph to recover additional Strain, and pass a Boost to the others with my 3 Advantage?

Sure. 3 Strain, maybe, for the Triumph? I can’t remember what I’ve done previously. You may pass Boosts.

6 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Sure. 3 Strain, maybe, for the Triumph? I can’t remember what I’ve done previously. You may pass Boosts.

I believe 3 Strain is correct, so I recover 4 Strain total bringing Hale's current Strain down to exactly 0.

Strain Recovery : 2eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.png a-s-a.png

It's your Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Intiative (Warfare) : 2eP+2eA 0 successes, 6 advantage
p-a-a.png p-a.png a-a-a.png a-a.png

LOL, can I recover strain with some (perhaps all) of that? I'll try to post IC today, if not tomorrrow.

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper
4 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Strain Recovery : 2eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.png a-s-a.png

It's your Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Intiative (Warfare) : 2eP+2eA 0 successes, 6 advantage
p-a-a.png p-a.png a-a-a.png a-a.png

LOL, can I recover strain with some (perhaps all) of that? I'll try to post IC today, if not tomorrrow.

Briar has a Boost from Hale's Advantage. (watch it roll double Advantage)

Nevermind, I got the rolls flipped. But the Strain Recovery still gets a Boost.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
36 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Hmm.. I suppose Briar could recover a few Strain, while she’s not showing much initiative.. Let’s say 3, since that’s what I gave Hale for his Triumph.

37 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Briar has a Boost from Hale's Advantage. (watch it roll double Advantage)

Nevermind, I got the rolls flipped. But the Strain Recovery still gets a Boost.

: 1eB 1 success, 1 advantage
b-s-a.png

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper
1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Hmm.. I suppose Briar could recover a few Strain, while she’s not showing much initiative.. Let’s say 3, since that’s what I gave Hale for his Triumph.

So does that take 3 of the advantage or all of it?

2 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

: 1eB 1 success, 1 advantage
b-s-a.png

Yay! I was useful. :D

Discipline - strain recovery : 1eP+2eA 2 successes, 3 advantage
p-s-a.png a-s-a.png a-a.png

I recover 2+1 strain and I pass a sandwich boost to someone.

I'll wait with the IC post until everyone catches up to the lower levels.

Edited by Rimsen
Just now, Rimsen said:

Discipline - strain recovery : 1eP+2eA 2 successes, 3 advantage
p-s-a.png a-s-a.png a-a.png

I recover 2+1 strain and I pass a sandwich boost to someone.

I believe Evon should also have a Boost.

Assuming this was @Edgehawk 's understanding, the Boost was passed to all the others. If it wasn't, then oops.

13 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

So does that take 3 of the advantage or all of it?

in Crafting 4A is usually also equal to 1T so I would assume 4 and then you have two to hand out.

In general, RAW, I don’t think Advantages count for much on Initiative or Strain recovery rolls?

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

in Crafting 4A is usually also equal to 1T so I would assume 4 and then you have two to hand out.

I tend to count 5 Advantages as being pretty close to a Triumph, but am not terribly familiar with crafting rules.

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

In general, RAW, I don’t think Advantages count for much on Initiative or Strain recovery rolls?

Yeah, for Initiative, they are tie-breakers, at strain recovery they don't do anything per raw.