Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

@Rabobankrider You’re up, last to act before the lift drops. Imperial Valor counts as a Maneuver. One of the Banshees, Griff, is down and out- won’t make it without medical attention.

7 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

@Rabobankrider You’re up, last to act before the lift drops. Imperial Valor counts as a Maneuver. One of the Banshees, Griff, is down and out- won’t make it without medical attention.

Lift drops for all of a second then starts floating back in place you mean

31 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Lift drops for all of a second then starts floating back in place you mean

Do you have a specific target in mind? I don’t think Bind can control the entire service lift, with the whole task force and two squads of troopers inside.

34 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Do you have a specific target in mind? I don’t think Bind can control the entire service lift, with the whole task force and two squads of troopers inside.

The mechanical security breaks at the top of the lift. If they don’t exist they will after a destiny point.

Who let the Duros back into the bar? We need someone to pewpew here! :D

@Edgehawk Now that I think of it if the Lift has a mechanical Break the Bind could lock it in place so It no longer moves. Not needing Drogos' concentration.

7 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk Now that I think of it if the Lift has a mechanical Break the Bind could lock it in place so It no longer moves. Not needing Drogos' concentration.

That’s fine. Bind would still be your Action for the round.

6 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

That’s fine. Bind would still be your Action for the round.

Just not every round. Which is preferable.

@Edgehawk , is there a way for Den to try and climb out the roof, maybe grab the cable so when it does drop he can stay up?

9 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , is there a way for Den to try and climb out the roof, maybe grab the cable so when it does drop he can stay up?

So.. we’ve gotten a bit ahead of ourselves. IC, the lift has not actually taken the drop yet, nor given any indication that it might, other than some alarms chirping on the other side of the lift door. It is the rebel thread that has led to some advanced planning on the players’ parts, based on offscreen actions and knowledge the characters do not have yet.

Ok right, in that case what's the check to shoot down?

Isn't the disruptor Short ranged?

Also one of the Banshees is bleeding out.

And one of the Banshees is bleeding out.

Den Combat Check : 3eP+1eB+3eD 1 success, 2 threat
p-s-a.png p-s.png p-s.png b-a.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png I'd also use my manoeuvre to aim for that boost.

@Rabobankrider That makes one wish he was dead, as he writhes about, then falls into the shaft.

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@Rabobankrider That makes one wish he was dead, as he writhes about, then falls into the shaft.

Only one? With 13 damage and Breach 2?

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Only one? With 13 damage and Breach 2?

Yeah... These guys might be a little tougher than I’d originally intended, but I’m going with it.

Would a Triumph take out another one?

Just now, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

He has two threat, unless you mean another check?

But in general a Critical Generated by any means on a Minion group will result in a Kill or KO of a minion. Anything else rolls a Crit on the table. If these are rivals It can explain why they don't die easily.

10 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Yes!

8 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

He has two threat, unless you mean another check?

Briar already Succeeded with her Valuable Facts talent, which could provide a Triumph.

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Yes!

Then They are minions

Just now, Edgehawk said:

Briar already Succeeded with her Valuable Facts talent, which could provide a Triumph.

Oh I did not know that could just add Triumph to any check

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Den Combat Check : 3eP+1eB+3eD 1 success, 2 threat
p-s-a.png p-s.png p-s.png b-a.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png I'd also use my manoeuvre to aim for that boost.

Don’t sweat the 2 Threat. I don’t think you needed to roll that third difficulty die.

Then I'll do that then, to take out one more

15 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Oh I did not know that could just add Triumph to any check

Yeah, it can be added to any one check during the encounter.