Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

He’s stuck at the closed hatch, and this is his second roll with “0 Successes.” Hale can catch up with him. Roll Initiative.

Just now, Edgehawk said:

He’s stuck at the closed hatch, and this is his second roll with “0 Successes.” Hale can catch up with him. Roll Initiative.

Any bonuses for the Advantage?

21 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Any bonuses for the Advantage?

2 Boosts to either Initiative or 1st attack/check (or split between them); or all 4 Advantages can reach Engaged range while the fleeing rebel is still fiddling with the closed hatch (this option will require a 2nd Maneuver on your part).

3 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

2 Boosts to either Initiative or 1st attack/check (or split between them); or all 4 Advantages can reach Engaged range while the fleeing rebel is still fiddling with the closed hatch (this option will require a 2nd Maneuver on your part).

Do I get to know who I'm chasing before I decide?

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Do I get to know who I'm chasing before I decide?

Not sure, but not military boots or armor.

Just now, Edgehawk said:

Not sure, but not military boots or armor.

I'm interpreting the option for 4 Advantage as being 2 Maneuvers on my first turn, in which case I'll take it.

Initiative (Cool): Initiative : 2eP 1 success, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png p--.png

1 Strain = 2s1a

Escape Ladder Scuffle :

Athletics : 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-a.png p-tr.png a-s-a.png a-a.png b--.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

Ooo...

Can I use the Triumph to either drag him off the ladder or climb back up to Engaged?

And then it's my turn, right?

(I took 2 Strain for the 4 Advantage to get to Engaged, was that correct?)

Triumph can drag him down with you (so still Engaged).

Edited by Edgehawk
3 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

And then it's my turn, right?

You’re up!

Maneuver (assuming I can): Aim
Action: Brawlin' (strain): Myk Tisen's Punch Out : 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
p--.png p-s.png a--.png a-a-a.png b-a.png d-f-f.png d-th.png

That's disappointing.

I'll recover a Strain with 1 Advantage and trigger Suppressing Fire with the other (target suffers 2 Strain).

Ok so can the Inquisitor catch up to the group?

Of course! The death troopers and Banshees are taking bets on how quickly the rebel falls back down into the stateroom.

11 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Of course! The death troopers and Banshees are taking bets on how quickly the rebel falls back down into the stateroom.

if I bet he doesn't fall then catch him with the force is that cheating on the bet?

Also are we in structured time?

4 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

if I bet he doesn't fall then catch him with the force is that cheating on the bet?

Also are we in structured time?

If Drogos is taking Action, or Maneuvering to do so, then roll Initiative. Hale and the rebel are presently at Medium range, above in an escape shaft with a ladder.

22 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

If Drogos is taking Action, or Maneuvering to do so, then roll Initiative. Hale and the rebel are presently at Medium range, above in an escape shaft with a ladder.

More of a Joke but he will enter the room. Unless of course that is the only person in the area the the inquisitor can see?

12 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

More of a Joke but he will enter the room. Unless of course that is the only person in the area the the inquisitor can see?

The barracks are clear. There are no other targets at present, apart from the rebel in the escape shaft above.

Discipline (Strain) : 1eP+3eA 3 successes, 2 advantage
p-s.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a-a.png

Since I never took the strain recovery when the fight had ended here it is

It's the rebel's turn now, isn't it?

22 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

It's the rebel's turn now, isn't it?

Yes. I’m not rolling for the social check, unless you think I should. Hale May respond as you see fit. With his boot, I’m assuming.

3 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Yes. I’m not rolling for the social check, unless you think I should. Hale May respond as you see fit. With his boot, I’m assuming.

Sounds good.

Hale:
Maneuver: Adjust position
2nd Maneuver (2 Strain): Aim
Action: Brawl (stun): Brawl : 2eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 4 successes
p--.png p-s.png a-s.png a--.png b-s.png b-s-a.png d--.png d-th.png

8 stun damage.

Is he still conscious?

Still conscious, but worse for wear.

I laughed out loud, so I’m just going to give this one to you. He can’t win here, really, or get past you. @P-47 Thunderbolt

Edited by Edgehawk

Package signed, sealed, and delivered. Bit bumped around, but didn't get dropped. :D

So I've become slightly lost, Hale and the Inquisitor have gone into the next room with the death troopers and stormtroopers? Also I think at this point Briar would leave the lift.

How many ways are there out of the checkpoint, and do we know where they go?