Evon gears up and joins the raid.

Initiative - cool : 2eA 1 success
a--.png a-s.png

Initiative : 1eP+1eA 1 success, 1 advantage
p--.png a-s-a.png

Initiative Knowledge (Warfare) : 1eA+2eP 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.png p-a.png p-s.png

Edited by bsmith23
I will order the hangar crew to belay any work on the downed rebel fighter until I am present.

I will order the hangar crew to belay any work on the downed rebel fighter until I am present.

Initative Roll : 2eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a--.png a-s-a.png

@Edgehawk Would it be possible to take an action in preparation for the first round of combat?

8 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

@Edgehawk Would it be possible to take an action in preparation for the first round of combat?

Yes! Anyone is welcome to do so.

I'd like to inject myself with a stim application for Agility if it's okay

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Yes! Anyone is welcome to do so.

Cool,

Then I'll try to do formation tactics.

Formation Tactics : 2eP+1eA+3eD 2 failures, 1 advantage
p-s.png p-a-a.png a-a-a.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png d-f-f.png

So nothing happens, I'll recover 1 strain with the advantage.

3 hours ago, Rimsen said:

I'd like to inject myself with a stim application for Agility if it's okay

Go ahead!

I am a little far from all this no? From what I understand they went to the lift and I am still on the ship?

The Banshees were assigned the mission around the same time you knocked out the pilot. Both took place on the ship, and Drogos would have heard the stormtroopers gearing up. Certainly could have left together. @Shlambate

Edited by Edgehawk

Would we even all fit? O_o

Improved Stim Application (Agility) : 2eP+2eA+1eB+3eD 5 successes, 1 threat
p-s-a.png p-s-s.png a-a.png a-s.png b-s-a.png d-th.png d-th-th.png d-th.png

Thanks!

+1 Agility for the end of the encounter.

@Edgehawk It doesn't specify, however I'd like to ask, can I use the excess successes to give +1 to Agility to others too? Maybe 1 ally for each 2 successes? In the descriptions there's only mention about triumphs which would give another characteristic increase to the target. i fell it could be both yes and no.

3 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Would we even all fit? O_o

Yes. It will be a little cramped, but it is a large service lift.

2 hours ago, Rimsen said:

It doesn't specify, however I'd like to ask, can I use the excess successes to give +1 to Agility to others too? Maybe 1 ally for each 2 successes? In the descriptions there's only mention about triumphs which would give another characteristic increase to the target. i fell it could be both yes and no.

Go ahead!

On 10/4/2020 at 7:50 PM, Edgehawk said:

Sublevels Raid :

* Triumph result indicates free Maneuver in first round.

I’ve taken a Crit to the eyes, so it may be a few days (or longer} before I start this scene. Shingles, migraine, right eye swollen shut. I’ve had a rough month.

Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?

Edited by Edgehawk
7 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I’ve taken a Crit to the eyes, so it may be a few days (or longer} before I start this scene. Shingles, migraine, right eye swollen shut. I’ve had a rough month.

Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?

Seeing as the Inquisitor is the fastest he will be the first one out.

@Edgehawk , Den would also like to move forwards as the lift stops to try and keep the 'non-coms' in a safer position.

Hale will as well, but I'm not going to take the Bodyguard Maneuver as it only applies until the start of his next turn and thus would likely be wasted Strain.

Just to clarify, @Edgehawk , Improved Bodyguard is once per session. From what you've said, you're shifting that to be more like once per encounter. Is that accurate? I think we've ticked over a session anyway, but I'd like to clear that up for future reference.

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Who wants the extra Agility? I will narrate it as I have 2 extra doses.

@P-47 Thunderbolt Improved Bodyguard will be available to you. In general, so long as it is not abused, I like to see talents used.

Briar will be last out, or at least towards the back. Less of a target that way. :D

6 hours ago, Rimsen said:

Who wants the extra Agility? I will narrate it as I have 2 extra doses.

Hale could take it, but unless he ends up needing to use lethal force (possibly even if he does) he'll likely just be using his Shock Gloves or Wrist Blades, which are both based on Brawn.

If he did, he'd be a bit more effective with the SE-14c (Auto-Fire, Stun Setting), though only about equal to or just below the Shock Gloves in effectiveness. I think he's going to focus on the Shock Gloves though, even just for the fun factor.

@Edgehawk , I also forgot to roll initiative for the Banshees again. Going to use Vigilance since you gave us the option and their Cool is terrible to the point of not making sense for initiative: Initiative : 2eP+1eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png p-a.png a-s.png

Nice.