Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

12 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

He will turn off his Saber and use force Choke. Average difficulty?

Yes.

Force Choke : 1eP+3eA+2eD+2eF 5 successes, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
p-s.png a-s-s.png a-a-a.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png

Spend a Destiny to get that Darkside point

Deal 3 damage to the Pilot, but only to subdue if that pushes her over. Spent one FP on power activation and 2 on range.

Tell me whether or not she is awake for the scene

Edited by Shlambate
4 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Force Choke : 1eP+3eA+2eD+2eF 5 successes, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
p-s.png a-s-s.png a-a-a.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png

Spend a Destiny to get that Darkside point

Deal 3 damage to the Pilot, but only to subdue if that pushes her over. Spent one FP on power activation and 2 on range.

Tell me whether or not she is awake for the scene

She is up, but fully in your control, at the moment.

7 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

She can be near either, really- and both are on the shuttle. The detention center scuffle has not drawn attention yet, but Briar could be close enough to detect something’s going on. The Inquisitor appears to be in control of the situation, however. Alternatively, Briar could be closer to the ramp, where Vos and the death trooper have boarded. Briar could elect to go with Banshee Squad.

She would probably be nearer the ramp.

5 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

I guess she misses the show!

17 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Briar is welcome to accompany the Banshees. Limited intelligence suggests it is likely a rebel listening or monitoring station, located below- right up Briar’s alley.

@Edgehawk , I'm assuming for this kind of mission Den would have access to his regular armour etc?

@Edgehawk , Hale will use 2 Stimpacks to bring his wounds down to 0.

Does that come off of his sheet, or is that something he can acquire for free from ships stores, or whatever?

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , I'm assuming for this kind of mission Den would have access to his regular armour etc?

Yes. The Empire is claiming the facility. Suit up.

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Does that come off of his sheet, or is that something he can acquire for free from ships stores, or whatever?

Stimpacks and such are readily available both shipboard and at the clinic. Save your personal Stimpacks for combat and emergencies.

@Edgehawk , I know this question is meta, but would it be better for my involvement/enjoyment if Hale were to leave the Z-6 behind and either brawl or use an E-11?

4 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@Edgehawk , I know this question is meta, but would it be better for my involvement/enjoyment if Hale were to leave the Z-6 behind and either brawl or use an E-11?

Hmm.. probably. Coercion with the Z-6 is possible, but probably not as fun.

9 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

What do you mean it’s a bigger gun, it’s way more coercive. As a fellow Z-6 user @P-47 Thunderbolt I say take it with you.

Edited by Shlambate

Also @Edgehawk do I need to check again for coercion or force power?

10 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Just now, Shlambate said:

What do you mean it’s a bigger gun, it’s way more coercive. As a fellow Z-6 user I say take it with you.

His Motivation is Conflict: Intimidation, but he can probably fulfil that better by running up and headbutting their head-honcho.

Hale's technically got two big guns, permanently (he'd hope) attached to his body. :D

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

Also @Edgehawk do I need to check again for coercion or force power?

Depends what you’re going for?

@Edgehawk I do recall Briar having access without rolling.

Also as stated IC, Briar switched to the ISB armor, and brought her E-11D.

As the Inquisitor took the pilot, I assume Evon still monitoring the gunman's recovery. How much I might know what's happening with the Banshee?

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Depends what you’re going for?

I will try to coerce her or I will knock her out to get information later when she is more cooperative.

14 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

As the Inquisitor took the pilot, I assume Evon still monitoring the gunman's recovery. How much I might know what's happening with the Banshee?

Evon could be apprised of the situation via comms, and can certainly join the troops if he wishes. Evon could have the interrogation droid keep an eye on the recovering gunman.

14 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I will try to coerce her or I will knock her out to get information later when she is more cooperative.

She is about Coerced-out, for the time being, so knock her out (no roll). Drogos can also join the troops, if desired.

Ok he will choke her out then.

43 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Knowledge (Warfare) : 1eA+2eP+2eD 4 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

A couple things occur to Ral, that might not, to other members of the task force. Firstly, trained fighter pilots are a precious resource- and many of those serving the fledgling rebellion are imperial-trained defectors. To your knowledge, the rebels don’t have their own academy, as yet.

Secondly, there is likely some sort of transponder, or encrypted rendezvous information, hidden somewhere in the downed pilot’s flightsuit or survival gear.

Due to the Threat, Ral has not yet found the opportunity to act on either of these items yet. Feel free to do so now, or to join the raid in the sublevels.

Just now, Edgehawk said:

@Rabobankrider @Imperial Stormtrooper @Shlambate @P-47 Thunderbolt @bsmith23 @Rimsen @Barbaross41

Anyone participating in the sublevel raid, please roll your skill of choice for Initiative!

Then I shall roll Brawl! :D

Even though it isn't ideal, I'm going to have Hale roll Cool since he's expecting this: Initiative : 2eP 1 success, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-a-a.png

Oooo...

Taking 1 Strain for Rapid Reaction, making that 2s2a1T.
Free maneuver in the first round with the Triumph?

Reminder, all: Hale has Suppressing Fire 2. All allies in Short range may spend 1 Advantage on a Failed combat check to inflict 2 Strain on the target.

Intiative (Warfare) : 2eP+2eA 1 success, 2 advantage
p--.png p-a-a.png a-s.png a--.png

Not the best.

But, oh well. Let everyone else clear out of the lift first. :D

Also Briar now has formation tactics which (if it works) upgrades attacks against a certain number of nearby allies.