Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

40 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

The pilot is ready for questioning. An additional stimpack could have her essentially good as new (if desired, stims readily available to you at this facility). The gunman is stable, bleeding stopped, but too weak for immediate questioning.

If my memory serves right, medpacs also have an inbuilt stim once per session. I'll use one.

Probably only posting this evening or tomorrow.

Bring the pilot to me so that he may too crack.

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

Bring the pilot to me so that he may too crack.

The pilot is revealed to be female, beneath her flightsuit and helmet, now removed for medical treatment. 1eD+2eC+1eS interrogation check (Coercion or whatever). Also add 2 Boosts, as Evon’s particular stims (Med check Addvantages) have left her a bit more vulnerable to questioning.

@P-47 Thunderbolt As you’ve already used Coercion on this guy, let’s go with Negotiation or Leadership, to obtain further information or exert your authority over him? Vs 1eD+1eC. Add a Boost for your previous Advantage.

Negotiation : 2eA+1eB+1eC+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s-a.png b-s-a.png c-f-th.png d-f-th.png

That's about par for the course.

Discipline : 1eP+2eA+3eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
p-a.png a-s.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d--.png d--.png

Ooo... Lucky

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Ooo... Lucky

Hale gets the distinct impression that the detainee is now withholding something, or attempting to deceive him in some way.

Edited by Edgehawk

I can't remember if Briar told the rest of the task force about the secret lower-levels, I think she did, but I'm not sure.

Just now, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

I can't remember if Briar told the rest of the task force about the secret lower-levels, I think she did, but I'm not sure.

I’m not certain, either. Briar certainly has the clearance to be a part of the interrogations, or just share the collectively gathered intelligence between sessions.

Just now, Edgehawk said:

I’m not certain, either. Briar certainly has the clearance to be a part of the interrogations, or just share the collectively gathered intelligence between sessions.

So I should count that as character knowledge?

@Edgehawk , guessing Charm for this one? Heh heh. This'll go well...

If he makes Hale mad, he might get physical. Otherwise he'll just toss him over to the Inquisitor.

@Edgehawk , difficulty still Average, Upgraded once? Any Boosts?

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@Edgehawk , difficulty still Average, Upgraded once? Any Boosts?

Yes. Take a Boost for your Advantage.

Charming for a snowdrop... : 2eA+1eB+1eC+1eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.png a-s-s.png b-a.png c--.png d-f.png

Hale is surprisingly charming for a stormtrooper. That's twice now!

So when will you be asking for your drinks shaken not stirred?

3 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

So when will you be asking for your drinks shaken not stirred?

Eh, he doesn't draw the distinction. He'll gulp it down, burp, and go about his business. It's a hit with the ladies. :D

Sorry, @Shlambate - if you haven’t realized by now, my notes are shite, or nonexistent. Did we decide that your talents can Upgrade your Fear aura? Or maybe it was the mask?

Edited by Edgehawk

@Edgehawk it upgrades Fearsome. We have not been in a battle with it yet where it has mattered as I never engaged anyone.

8 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk it upgrades Fearsome. We have not been in a battle with it yet where it has mattered as I never engaged anyone.

The mask, so one Upgrade, or was it something in conjunction with your Intimidating talent we decided on?

19 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

The mask, so one Upgrade, or was it something in conjunction with your Intimidating talent we decided on?

I only remember an upgrade to Fearsome, where I get one more tank of it, it could be both as to get one rank of each intimidating and fearsome.

Edited by Shlambate
1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

I only remember an upgrade to Fearsome, where I get one more tank of it, it could be both as to get one rabbi of each intimidating and fearsome.

@P-47 Thunderbolt I think you may have weighed in on a house rule, regarding these talents?

Also I love how my phone auto corrects rank to rabbi.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt I think you may have weighed in on a house rule, regarding these talents?

Yes. I suggested allowing Intimidating to Upgrade Fearsome.

10 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Yes. I suggested allowing Intimidating to Upgrade Fearsome.

So I can strain to lower their Willpower while using fearsome. And the mask gives me one more rank of Fearsome.

Just now, Shlambate said:

So I can strain to lower their Willpower while using fearsome. And the mask gives me one more rank of Fearsome.

No, you can take 1 Strain to Upgrade the difficulty of the Fear check once.

Just now, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

No, you can take 1 Strain to Upgrade the difficulty of the Fear check once.

Ah ok so like the other side of the intimidating Talent.