Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Just now, Edgehawk said:

Yes. You find the facade of the mask surprisingly modular, built upon a much older helm. The outward appearance can be modified to suit, while keeping the existing properties.

Could he spend time to make it look more imperial than Piratey

32 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Could he spend time to make it look more imperial than Piratey

Aye!

Any Checks?

18 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Any Checks?

Not if you are only trying to modify its outward appearance. You have the time, and can come up with tools on the ship.

3 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Not if you are only trying to modify its outward appearance. You have the time, and can come up with tools on the ship.

Alright that is what the Inquisitor will be doing for now.

Before my next hand, I want to give the Sullistan a once over, make sure I'm not getting in over my head.

1 hour ago, bsmith23 said:

Before my next hand, I want to give the Sullistan a once over, make sure I'm not getting in over my head.

Average Perception.

Sizing up the table... : 1eA+1eP+2eD 1 failure
a-s-a.png p--.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Makes sense, I guess. Sullistans seem to have emotionless faces. Almost like...a mask. 😄

So, any change to my difficulty in the game?

Edited by bsmith23
5 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

So, any change to my difficulty in the game?

Nope. Average Cool + 1 Force die. No reason you can’t roll them all together, really.

@bsmith23 If you beat 2 Failures, you win.

Cool at the table 3 : 1eA+1eP+2eD 1 success, 1 threat
a-s.png p-s.png d-f.png d-th.png

But wait... : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

3 successes, 1 advantage net.

Edited by bsmith23

Whole lotta ca$h!

@bsmith23 Ral wins another 900 credits. Should you decide to head up to the next level, buy in is 1000 credits, Hard difficulty, and more experienced gamblers.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

@bsmith23 Ral wins another 900 credits. Should you decide to head up to the next level, buy in is 1000 credits, Hard difficulty, and more experienced gamblers.

Sure, but I'm going to try to get Den or Hawk to be my wingman. You know, for backup. Just in case.

Hey everyone, sorry for having to leave before, a lot of stuff happened, including losing my account, but i’m back! :) Veitra will be rejoining the crew, with some upgrades ;)

@Von3679 Welcome back! Roll Destiny.

Gambling : 2eA+2eD+1eF 1 failure, 1 advantage, 2 Dark Side
a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d-f.png f-ds-ds.png Hm

@Imperial Stormtrooper Average Perception (no upgrade) and/or Average Vigilance w/ 1 Upgrade (1eD+1eC) to notice anything or anyone of interest.

@Rabobankrider If you’re feeling lucky and want to buy in, you can head upstairs with Ral. Or continue to play for smaller stakes in the current room. Or just drink, of course.

Perception : 2eP+1eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s.png a-a.png d--.png d-th.png

That went much better.

@Edgehawk , he would but he's only got 400 left after the armoured clothing 😛 He will follow for support if needed though.

: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Srry everyone XD 😕

I’ll post something today or tomorrow morning. I was planning a side mission to reintroduce Veitra and hopefully reengage Val, but @CloudyLemonade92 is withdrawing from the game for now.

I have also moved @April down to the dormant list on the roster, as there has been no word or forum activity in two weeks.

Sorry if it’s been a sluggish transition into the next chapter of the game. I’m working again now, but I will keep the pace to at least 2-3 posts each week, from myself at least. Thanks for hanging in there.

It's fine @Edgehawk , Can Drogos try to explore more of the capabilities of the helm now that it looks better, Picture provided by @P-47 Thunderbolt

@Von3679 Welcome back

I'd like to offer Hale an "Improved Stim Application" to boost one of his characteristic for the night 😄

24 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

I'd like to offer Hale an "Improved Stim Application" to boost one of his characteristic for the night 😄

Sorry, missed this. Dang email stopped giving me notifications for some reason. 😢

Against his mother's better judgement, he'll accept the boost. Presence, if you please! :D

(and don't bother about reducing the Strain inflicted, he's got plenty of space)