By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Better idea: All-Terrain legs

7 hours ago, Barbaross41 said:

Better idea: All-Terrain legs

For which one?! 🤣

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

For which one?! 🤣

Now see what you've done?

Thing about ECMs though is that it doesn't really help much in a snubfighter dogfight.ets go with the +2HT.

Edited by bsmith23
13 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Everyone: If anyone has ideas for upgrades to the Stormcrow , they’re on offer, and now is the time to submit them for approval.

A Vending Machine

Methinks we aren't taking this very seriously... :P

Our suggestions are at least functional @P-47 Thunderbolt :P

A luxury lounge. Obviously for the high priority guests we are getting lately on the ship.

46 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

A luxury lounge. Obviously for the high priority guests we are getting lately on the ship.

Done. Containment Field and Enhanced Prisoner Lockup (both No Disintegrations p64 ). Not too worried about HP, so there is still room for other stuff, but the detention areas will reduce some of the passenger capacity.

Drogos will save his exp.

I am asking Briar confidentially to forge me a keycard to the Lounge. I have some stims to trade xD

I feel very lost

42 minutes ago, April said:

I feel very lost

I am sorry.

Reading the bottom of your backstory, you are at least aware that the party is an Imperial Task Force (not defectors or spies, but actual Imps)? Q’ri can be attached as a willing agent, or as being pressed into service, but the missions and goals are in service to the Empire.

I will get an IC post up tonight or tomorrow, moving things along toward the next assignment.

I hope the IC is not too disjointed. I broke it up into bite-sized portions, posting as it was written.

@Rabobankrider and @bsmith23 , Average Astrogation to see if the task force makes good time, heading to the next assignment.

@Imperial Stormtrooper and @bsmith23 , Average Warfare to indicate how well you perform on your officer exams, to be completed while under way.

Probe droids have detected recent smuggling and slicing activity in the vicinity of Reyniu (Hard Underworld for details).

Hard Underworld or Outer Rim Check for more on Dr Vos; Average Xenology for more on her species.

Average Warfare for info on Fire Team Dorn.

Just now, Edgehawk said:

Average Warfare for info on Fire Team Dorn.

I'll go ahead and have Hale go since he's got some ranks in Warfare and it seems like the sort of thing he'd know about.

Fire Team Dorn : 2eP+2eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png d-f-f.png d--.png

Hmph. I haven't been very lucky lately.

I've missed my last 7 rolls, with even or better odds on each of them. :P

Rotten luck, @P-47 Thunderbolt .

The Advantage can pass a Boost, if @Rabobankrider wants to try, maybe jog his memory; alternatively, maybe Hale knows someone who might know more.

Just now, Edgehawk said:

The Advantage can pass a Boost, if @Rabobankrider wants to try, maybe jog his memory; alternatively, maybe Hale knows someone who might know more.

Let's go with a Boost to Den.

Astrogation : 1eA+2eP+2eD 0 successes, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png p-s.png p-a.png d--.png d-f.png

Knowledge (Warfare) : 2eA+1eP+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a--.png p-a.png d-f-th.png d--.png

Obviously thinking isn't a priority for me...

Officer Exam : 2eP+2eA+2eD 2 failures, 4 advantage
p-a.png p-a-a.png a-a.png a--.png d--.png d-f-f.png

Probe Droid info (Underworld) : 4eA+3eD 2 failures, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a--.png a-a.png a--.png d--.png d-f-f.png d-f-th.png

I think orokos has decided it doesn't like the party :P

Dr. Vos (Outer Rim) : 2eP+2eA+3eD 3 successes, 3 threat, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s.png a--.png d-th-th.png d-th.png d-th.png

Oooh, a success :o

So if more successes will give more information I can use the triumph to get 2 more, otherwise I'm not certain what the triumph can do.

The exams are mostly a formality, and can be retaken at some point, with a Boost for the Advantage @bsmith23 , and 1 Boost, 1 Upgrade for @Imperial Stormtrooper ’s Advantages. They will need to be passed before you will be considered for further promotions.

As for Doctor Vos, you remember her from the space station, early in the campaign. You uncover the following:

1. There is a connection between the Stim-collars used in the arena, and the cybernetic stim applicator found on Fitzsimmons. Almost certainly designed by the same hand, using some of the same tech, and very similar drugs. You know from Agent Veitra that Vos designed the ones used in the arena herself, and operated them remotely. (Dr Taltron can help confirm some of your suspicions. Veitra leaves the task force prior to departure, for unspecified reasons).
  2. A Wookiee recently slain in the takedown of a terrorist cell, bore scars from a removed cybernetic implant, in the collar region (scars which would not have resulted from a standard slave collar).
  3. Vos is missing an extremely lucrative arena event on the Wheel, to perform the operation across the galaxy at Cliffview, by her own choosing.

So.. essentially, Briar has strong circumstantial evidence connecting Vos to a traitor, and also a terrorist. And she is willingly losing a lot of credits, and traveling some distance, in order to perform the eye procedure at Cliffview.

The 3 Threat indicate that your intelligence gathering has attracted the attention of someone at Cliffview. There’s not really more intel to give you on the Doctor at this point, so for the Triumph, Briar traces the signature of the breach to Omwati slicer Zyi Ux.

I will buy a armored Duster, 10 gallon hat and bandanna for casual wear.

Astrogation Check : 1eP+2eA+2eD 1 success, 1 threat
p-s.png a-a.png a-s-a.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png Intuitive navigation adds an advantage to the check, so it's just 1 success.

Missed Boost Dice : 1eB 1 success
b-s.png Ok 2 success it is.

Warfare Check : 1eP+2eA+2eD 1 success
p--.png a-a-a.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d-th-th.png @Edgehawk I assume the check to learn about Dorn is the same, I'll edit the ic with any info I know if you let me know. :)

@Rabobankrider Den recognizes that the only forces with named units that small are the boys in black, Death Troopers, who operate in teams of six.

I take the xenology on her species.

Dr. vos - Xenology : 1eP+3eA+2eD 1 failure, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png a-s.png a--.png a-a.png d-f-f.png d-f-f.png

I won't tell Orokos next time it's Reach of the Empire, cuz it really hates us xD