Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Nice roll. You would not have wanted him to turn around on you with the mask still on.

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Nice roll. You would not have wanted him to turn around on you with the mask still on.

Heh heh. Yeah, that was something I was trying to avoid.

Is my interpretation okay? Should I go ahead and post IC?

33 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Ooo, boy. This ain't gonna go well.

Aiming twice for two strain (if I "can't do that," I'll remove the last X number of Boost dice as per my protocol in these situations): Let's see your face under that mask, shall we? : 2eP+2eA+3eB+1eC+3eD 4 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-s-a.png a-a.png a-s-a.png b-a.png b-s-a.png b--.png c-th-th.png d-th.png d--.png d-th.png

OOO! Nice... I get the mask off, and for the Triumph, I'd like to trigger Knockdown. I'll recover a Strain with the Advantage.

Drogos will remember this.

He has Defense one while wearing his armor. Don’t forget that. @P-47 Thunderbolt

Just now, Shlambate said:

Drogos will remember this.

He has Defense one while wearing his armor. Don’t forget that. @P-47 Thunderbolt

It was an opposed roll, so I assumed it didn't count since @Edgehawk gave me the difficulty and it wasn't included. Do I roll a Setback, Edgehawk?

20 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

It was an opposed roll, so I assumed it didn't count since @Edgehawk gave me the difficulty and it wasn't included. Do I roll a Setback, Edgehawk?

I apologize guys. @Shlambate . That was a lapse on my part. Go ahead @P-47 Thunderbolt and roll the setback, and factor it into the results.

8 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I apologize guys. @Shlambate . That was a lapse on my part. Go ahead @P-47 Thunderbolt and roll the setback, and factor it into the results.

Okay: forgot a die : 1eS 0 successes
s--.png

Wow. That changes everything . I'll go ahead and post IC.

45 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Is my interpretation okay? Should I go ahead and post IC?

Interpretations are fine.

I just wanted the roll to be fair to Drogos not so much that it could change 4 success or 1 triumph.

@Edgehawk do I need a check to regain control of the situation?

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I just wanted the roll to be fair to Drogos not so much that it could change 4 success or 1 triumph.

Sorry, I didn't mean my comment to sound snarky, I was just referring to the die being blank.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Sorry, I didn't mean my comment to sound snarky, I was just referring to the die being blank.

It’s all good with me.

However Hale woke up the sleeping bear.

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

It’s all good with me.

However Hale woke up the sleeping bear.

Would Drogos get suspicious if Hale invested in Cortosis Weave? :P

17 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk do I need a check to regain control of the situation?

Make a Hard Cool or Discipline check, Upgraded from the previous unresolved Despair.

19 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Would Drogos get suspicious if Hale invested in Cortosis Weave? :P

There are other ways deal with non force sensitive

5 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Make a Hard Cool or Discipline check, Upgraded from the previous unresolved Despair.

Discipline : 1eP+3eA+1eC+2eD 4 successes, 1 threat
p-s.png a-s.png a-a.png a-s-s.png c--.png d-th.png d-th.png

Implacable

21 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Discipline : 1eP+3eA+1eC+2eD 4 successes, 1 threat
p-s.png a-s.png a-a.png a-s-s.png c--.png d-th.png d-th.png

Implacable

Okay. Just take a Strain for the Threat, and narrate your reaction as you wish. Drogos is not exactly in thrall to the mask, but he still wants it back, at this point.

I am SOOO glad I'm not in that room...

15 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Okay. @Barbaross41 As a scout trooper, Hawk has had training with similarly sized walkers, but the maneuvering is absurdly sensitive. For the 3 Threat, 1 System Strain is suffered, and 1 Setback will be added to your next Action.

@April This is not Q’ri’s first rodeo, either. You are able to keep Hawk within sight, though the beast is a bit skittish and hunkers down at times.

You both travel through the night, circumventing the boulder fields and craters as much as possible, when the walker’s custom tracking system pings.

@bsmith23 Ral awakens, refreshed, and is ready to fly his mission at the designated time. Make an Average Piloting (Space) check. You already made the successful check to locate the renegade walker, quite some time ago, iirc.

@Rimsen The PQ is not easily intimidated, but an unguarded glance at your doctor’s bag reveals true apprehension at the prospect of further drugging. Bad Cop is certainly appropriate! For the remaining 3 Advantage, Evon can Boost either his own checks for the duration of the encounter, or Boost the Inquisitor’s checks.

The Inquisitor got the Bad Cop. I take the boost. I have a feeling I'm going to need it xD 😄

Edited by Rimsen

The PQ is properly subdued, right? I'd administer something to get her sleep, probably double dosage. According to Evon the interrogation is over until her codes are checked. If she really is the Emperor's Hand, she have authority to whatever Evon presumes. It isn't smart to fight in front of the prisoner anyway.

Edited by Rimsen
22 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

The PQ is properly subdued, right? I'd administer something to get her sleep, probably double dosage. According to Evon the interrogation is over until her codes are checked. If she really is the Emperor's Hand, she have authority to whatever Evon presumes. It isn't smart to fight in front of the prisoner anyway.

Hold on, she is no longer an Emperor's Hand and now a pirate she most likely left on bad terms with the emperor if she was ever a Hand to begin with, we check the codes first before we put her to sleep, that and we should figure out if she left in good or bad graces, or is it like Thrawn where he is presumed exiled but the Emperor and Him are using it as a cover for their other plans.

Where is Agent Briar currently?

@Rimsen For a destiny flip, I’ll say the drugs already administered can provide the desired results on a delay, rendering her unconscious, following a round of questioning.

@Shlambate Drogos is in control of himself at the moment, but the mask still calls to him. At a minimum, he would at least ask that it be returned to him.

@April @Barbaross41 @bsmith23 Roll your skill of choice for Initiative.

I think she is in the same room you just left

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I think she is in the same room you just left

Oh, I didn't realize that. I thought it was just Evon, Drogos, and Somar/Hale.

Is he correct @Edgehawk / @Imperial Stormtrooper ? If so, I need to amend my IC post.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Hold on, she is no longer an Emperor's Hand and now a pirate she most likely left on bad terms with the emperor if she was ever a Hand to begin with, we check the codes first before we put her to sleep, that and we should figure out if she left in good or bad graces, or is it like Thrawn where he is presumed exiled but the Emperor and Him are using it as a cover for their other plans.

Drogos already arguing with Hale, but he can grab Evon's arm or something to stop him if he wants. Otherwise he proceeds. So the queen has no time to think over the new situation.

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Oh, I didn't realize that. I thought it was just Evon, Drogos, and Somar/Hale.

Is he correct @Edgehawk / @Imperial Stormtrooper ? If so, I need to amend my IC post.

I believe it was mentioned when the PQ addressed Drogos, she said that the agenta are there.

2 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

@Rimsen For a destiny flip, I’ll say the drugs already administered can provide the desired results on a delay, rendering her unconscious, following a round of questioning.

It's not really what I'm going for, I mean I didn't plan it, just want to gain some time to know what is going on. Also, as Drogos doesn't agree, I'd like to give him a chance to stop Evon if he wants.