Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Den is no good as a shooter at this point.

Hello, can I join the game?

Am considering a Sharpshooter/ minor medic character (Maybe a scout trooper?)

Draft sheet: https://swsheets.com/c/6cuvhz0vs-hawk

13 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Den is no good as a shooter at this point.

9 hours ago, player2026527 said:

Hello, can I join the game? Am considering a Sharpshooter...

Wow. That was fast!

I’m going to put you in touch with @April , who might be introducing a character in the upcoming chapter as well (A big game hunter, so could overlap, or be associated with a sharpshooter). The party has a Doctor, but is growing to the point where another could be handy. Welcome!

Posts have been a bit in the doldrums, but we’ll be wrapping up this session shortly. Ideally, I am looking for several posts each week, and will commit to the same. Current XP should be in the first post of this thread. Welcome!

Ok, will plan Xp upgrades.

Kindave lost track. Can I attempt to break free again and go after the fleeing ship?

10 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Kindave lost track. Can I attempt to break free again and go after the fleeing ship?

Go ahead. I think I will be taking everyone out of structured time very shortly, to wrap this scene up.

9 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Go ahead. I think I will be taking everyone out of structured time very shortly, to wrap this scene up.

Cool, so it looks like I have 2 advantage boosts from before. Just double checking.

7 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Cool, so it looks like I have 2 advantage boosts from before. Just double checking.

Yes

Wont forget Handling this time...

Escape Tractor Beam : 1eA+2eP+4eB+6eD 2 failures, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
a--.png p-tr.png p-s.png b--.png b--.png b--.png b-a-a.png d-th-th.png d--.png d-th.png d-f-f.png d-f-f.png d-th.png

Calling in my Second Chances for this encounter to reroll Ability.

Second Chance talent : 1eA 0 successes
a--.png

FRAK!

OK. So perhaps the Triumph could let me break free next round due to the struggle and it overheats?

2 Threats for 2 System Strain, which I will take per High-G Training 2.

Character XP Build complete!

https://swsheets.com/c/6cuvhz0vs-hawk

Equipment purchases coming up when @Edgehawk Notifies me on credit limits.

Edited by player2026527
1 hour ago, player2026527 said:

Using rebel weapons.... Where is the standard issue E-11? :D

44 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

Using rebel weapons.... Where is the standard issue E-11? :D

E-11? For a Scout trooper?

Edit: found E11s

Edited by player2026527

You still have some shopping to do @player2026527 . XP is 180 earned in addition to Starting XP.

And go ahead and give yourself a holdout blaster/ ankle holster.

Edited by Edgehawk

Is 2 OK?

With XP, I don't track Starting XP on the total box

Is 2 OK?

Holdout blasters? Sure.

With XP, I don't track Starting XP on the total box

Ah, okay.

I’m going to take everyone out of structured time, at this point. @bsmith23 You are released from the tractor beam, but the yacht is now heading back to land aboard the Intrepid, and has communicated fully authenticated diplomatic codes.

Sometime this week, I will begin wrapping up this first chapter of the campaign. Feel free to post in the IC as you wish. @Rabobankrider @Imperial Stormtrooper @Shlambate @P-47 Thunderbolt @bsmith23 @Rimsen @CloudyLemonade92

If anyone would like to make any changes to their character, now would be the time to address this. Also, welcome @player2026527 , and possibly @April , who will be joining the task force moving forward.

*facepalm* whoops! Added an extra "e." Not quite what I meant to go with, but... :shrug: ;)

20 hours ago, player2026527 said:

Welcome!

I'll spend the XP in the next days, when I have some time to think about it.

Edit:

Evon asks the Banshees for some target practice and consequentially his ranged light improves.

He also refines his cocktail so Stim Application Improves from now on and only takes 1 strain from the user.

But he doesn't forget his Imperial training either! Spending time with the pirates, he realizes he's Nobody's Fool ! Also practices his mean face, he is double Intimidating now!

(5 XP left)

Edited by Rimsen
Spent XP

I'd like to do a Charm check against Hale. And a fun stealth check :P

+1 difficulty for his mother, +2 Setback for his general dislike of Pinky, no Pheromones because Hale is keeping his ventilator turned on around Pinky, am I forgetting anything? :D

(but yeah, probably should have a few [dozen ;) ] Setback on the check)

It's not enough

The poor engineer sergeant is probably going to have an accident while repairing the Z-6, because April’s character is named Grif, and this game isn’t big enough for the both of them. PBPs are confusing enough already, without duplicate names.

Not really, of course, but I think I will edit and change his name. Is there something else you’d like to call the engineer sergeant? @P-47 Thunderbolt

Just have to change the first letter, call him Kriff! :D

I'll think on it.

Just to check, Den should NOT try and blow up anyone else at the minute, right?