Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Pinky lol

what can Drogos do to help with the big ship battle?

51 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

what can Drogos do to help with the big ship battle?

Catering to your strengths? Hail the ship and try to Coerce a surrender? I’ll come up with a dice pool, if you want to try. Difficulty-wise, it would be easier to Negotiate a trade, but unless you intend to follow through, it would be Deception.

9 hours ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

Pinky lol

No offense, it’s just what Hale called Val in the IC during the fight.

None taken :P

12 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Catering to your strengths? Hail the ship and try to Coerce a surrender? I’ll come up with a dice pool, if you want to try. Difficulty-wise, it would be easier to Negotiate a trade, but unless you intend to follow through, it would be Deception.

*Looks at 1 Charisma

*Looks at 2 Cunning

Coercion please

Okay, @Shlambate . With your talents (2 downgrades and 1 setback removed), the check will be 3 Difficulty and just 1 Setback. Go ahead and Upgrade your attack for Briar’s Triumph disabling the bridge, but I will also flip a DP to Upgrade to a Challenge.

So... Opposing pool is 2eD+1eC+1eS (assuming you suffer 2 Strain to Downgrade twice); if not, Upgrade accordingly. As stated, you may also Upgrade your roll. Good luck!

Coercion : 3eP+1eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
p-s.png p-a.png p-s.png a-s.png c-f-th.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s-th.png

Ok then

54 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Coercion : 3eP+1eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
p-s.png p-a.png p-s.png a-s.png c-f-th.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s-th.png

Ok then

I believe there is still 1 floating Boost, if you want to add it.

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Imperial Stormtrooper and I both grabbed floating Boosts, then Banshee Squad passed on a Boost to Rimsen. I think that accounts for both floated Boosts.

5 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

As far as I remember there was none

Edited by Shlambate
6 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

As far as I remember there was none

There were two, but @P-47 Thunderbolt used one. I think the other might still be available?

On 3/7/2020 at 1:57 PM, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Ok, I forgot to ask earlier are they all engaged with someone, or just the one? If its just the one, I'll move over there and shoot at one of the non-engaged ones, and take one of the floating boosts (unless someone has a cool idea that needs them).

@Edgehawk

Okay. Narrate trying to Coerce the bridge officer over the comms. You failed, because he is a bit preoccupied at the moment. I’m not going to strain you out with the Threat at this point- just add a Setback to your next check.

@Imperial Stormtrooper , guess you should've disabled the tractor beam... 😊

Edited by bsmith23
2 hours ago, bsmith23 said:

@Imperial Stormtrooper , guess you should've disabled the tractor beam... 😊

It seems that way, at least they won't be shooting at you this turn.

Anything useful Val could do when it rolls around again, thats a way off and we'll likely have this down and done by then but maybe I can deceive them somehow?

Edited by CloudyLemonade92

I keep forgetting about it, but if I assist someone on a charm, deception, leadership, or negotiation check, in addition to the boost/upgrade they'll also get an automatic advantage.

@Edgehawk , what are the current remaining targets for gunning?

11 hours ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

Anything useful Val could do when it rolls around again, thats a way off and we'll likely have this down and done by then but maybe I can deceive them somehow?

10 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

I keep forgetting about it, but if I assist someone on a charm, deception, leadership, or negotiation check, in addition to the boost/upgrade they'll also get an automatic advantage.

9 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , what are the current remaining targets for gunning?

Social checks with yacht, cruiser or fighters are possible over comms, and they are all viable gunnery targets. There are also a few pirate crew, and possibly unaccounted saboteurs, aboard the Intrepid.

Edited by Edgehawk

Any fallen trooper can be helped with first aid in the Stormcrow? At least I'd like to examine them and give them first aid/send them to Infirmary as necessary.

1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

Any fallen trooper can be helped with first aid in the Stormcrow? At least I'd like to examine them and give them first aid/send them to Infirmary as necessary.

The three unarmored troopers, including the one you tended previously, will survive under your care- though the latter requires more immediate care.

@Edgehawk , Den would like to try and dispose of the fighters, what's their difficulty at the moment?

8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , Den would like to try and dispose of the fighters, what's their difficulty at the moment?

It is 3 Difficulty dice for the Silhouette disparity, Setback for Armor, so 3eD+1eS. Friendly NPC gunners generated enough Advantage to add 2 Boosts, so also 2eB!

On 3/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Edgehawk said:

The three unarmored troopers, including the one you tended previously, will survive under your care- though the latter requires more immediate care.

Then I shall send them to the Infirmary provided the two can help the third to get there.