Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

5 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Once Den’s gunnery action and Ral’s attack are up, I’ll post for the two fighters, then it will be top of the next round. @CloudyLemonade92 The yacht, of course, has just departed. The ranged troopers (freed stormtroopers, unarmored but wielding scavenged blasters) stand between (short range) the queensguard and the task force’s shuttle, where Evon and a couple troopers have loaded the PQ and wounded trooper (now healed).

As soon as they go can Drogos tell the party that he has damaged the shuttles engine and that they have a limited window to completely stop the ship, but not kill it preferably.

3 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

As soon as they go can Drogos tell the party that he has damaged the shuttles engine and that they have a limited window to completely stop the ship, but not kill it preferably.

Yes, that’s fine.

Vehicle Crit : 1d100 18

28 total on chart

Knocked off course: Cannot execute any maneuvers and must make a Piloting check to regain control. Difficulty equal to current Speed.

Posting IC asap.

Edited by bsmith23
3 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Vehicle Crit : 1d100 18

28 total on chart

Knocked off course: Cannot execute any maneuvers and must make a Piloting check to regain control. Difficulty equal to current Speed.

Posting IC asap.

Who was that on?

14 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Who was that on?

The pirate capital ship.

Alright, so is Val within short range of the Queensguard also?

1 hour ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

Alright, so is Val within short range of the Queensguard also?

Medium for Val. The troopers and queensguard had been closing toward one another, so Val is a bit further back, and toward the port side where the yacht just departed.

Sorry for the delay, I'm aiming for the ship veering away with this: Gunnery Check : 1eP+2eA+2eD 1 success
p-s-s.png a-s.png a-a.png d-f-th.png d-f.png

All right, per Drogos' orders, I'm veering off and going after the shuttle. Give me the details.

16 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

All right, per Drogos' orders, I'm veering off and going after the shuttle. Give me the details.

Silhouette 4, Defense 1, Unarmed

Gunnery vs. Shuttle : 1eA+2eP+2eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.png p-a-a.png p-s-a.png d-f-th.png d-th.png s--.png

Meh. Add Setback to the shuttle's attempts to escape, perhaps slowing it down...

How many Queensguard remain?

37 minutes ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

How many Queensguard remain?

Three.

Val will take 2 maneuvers to engage. Then Dual wield melee attack on the closest Queensguard. What's the difficulty?

9 minutes ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

Val will take 2 maneuvers to engage. Then Dual wield melee attack on the closest Queensguard. What's the difficulty?

2eD+1eC+1eS (melee difficultly increased for dual wield, Adversary 1, Defense 1).

For a single weapon, it would be 1eD+1eC+1eS.

4 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

2eD+1eC+1eS (melee difficultly increased for dual wield, Adversary 1, Defense 1).

For a single weapon, it would be 1eD+1eC+1eS.

Alright, Dual Wield attack here we go!

http:// Dual Wield Melee Attack on Queensguard : 2eD+1eC+1eS+3eP 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph d-th.png d-f.png c--.png s-f.png p-s-a.png p-tr.png p-s-a.png

Woop! Not a ton of damage but I'll take it.

So that's 8 Damage with 5 pierce. (2+ Brawn + Feral Strength (2) + 1 Success)

I'll spend the Triumph to crit him instead of striking with the Whip.

http:// Crit : 1d100 84

+10 (Lethal Blows)

94 - At the Brink (1 strain per action)

edit - recover 1 strain with leftover adv.

Edited by CloudyLemonade92

@CloudyLemonade92 Nice. That will make one of the queensguard very unhappy, though not take him down. The ranged stormtroopers also fired, but missed with 3 Advantage. The queensguard are closing, obviously pressing forward toward the shuttle where the PQ has been taken. Any input on applying the Advantage? The queensguard will be acting shortly.

Pass boosts over?

On 3/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, Edgehawk said:
  • Agent Val Kaan @CloudyLemonade92 4s,4a
  • (3 stormtroopers-ranged)
  • Renegades’ Blood PQ flagship 4s,2a,1t Defense 2,1,1,0
  • Sorority Saboteurs x3
  • Queensguard (3x1) Adversary 1, Defense 1
  • Agent Briar Ostell @Imperial Stormtrooper 4s,2a
  • Crimson Guard (hangar) 4s,2a Adversary 1, Defense 1
  • Crimson Guard “Logan” 4s,1a Adversary 1, Defense 1
  • Fourth Brother Drogos @Shlambate 3s,2a
  • IPD Intrepid 3s,0a,1t Defense 2,2,2,1
  • Lt. Ral Somar @bsmith23 2s,2a
  • Sgt.Major Garand Hale @P-47 Thunderbolt 2s,1a
  • (Banshee Squad)
  • Wpns.Sgt. Den Luks @Rabobankrider 2s,0a
  • Porel Vakra (Venlana’s Lt) 1s, 4a Adversary 1, Dodge 1
  • Dr. Evon Taltron @Rimsen 1s,3a
  • Baroness Venlana Sipal 1s,2a Adversary 2
  • Cutlass-9 fighters (x2) 1s,2a Defense 1

With the exception of @CloudyLemonade92 , who acted first, everyone else is up! No particular order- post when you can. There are 2 floating Boosts.

Garand Hale:

Maneuver: Aim
Action: Auto-fire shoot at the guys in the shuttle. I'd like to pick up one of those floating boosts. Difficulty is 1eC+1eD+1eS, correct?

Are the guys in the shuttle the queens guard going after the Queen?

So how many hostiles are left in the hanger? I've somewhat lost count. Would repairing the console be an action or something else?

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Garand Hale:

Maneuver: Aim
Action: Auto-fire shoot at the guys in the shuttle. I'd like to pick up one of those floating boosts. Difficulty is 1eC+1eD+1eS, correct?

Evon is either being blown back, or diving away, maybe a bit of both- so I’ll say you have a clear shot. Dice pool looks correct.

25 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Are the guys in the shuttle the queens guard going after the Queen?

Currently in the shuttle: 2 queensguard, Evon, 3 downed stormtroopers, downed PQ, Stark (banshee squad pilot, at helm); one queensguard (wounded) Engaged with Val.

3 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

So how many hostiles are left in the hanger? I've somewhat lost count. Would repairing the console be an action or something else?

It would be an Action, yes. There are 3 queensguard at the shuttle (2 within and 1 without); also 3 saboteurs who may have infiltrated the ship (fate uncertain, though the aft bay has been breached and suffered decompression).

Also a few pirates above on other decks, but crew, not warriors.

Breaking Tractor Beam : 1eA+2eP+1eB+6eD 4 failures, 1 advantage
a-a.png p-a-a.png p-s.png b--.png d-f.png d-f-f.png d--.png d-th.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Sigh...

Can I save the Advantage as a Boost on my next try to escape?

Edited by bsmith23
59 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

It would be an Action, yes. There are 3 queensguard at the shuttle (2 within and 1 without); also 3 saboteurs who may have infiltrated the ship (fate uncertain, though the aft bay has been breached and suffered decompression).

Also a few pirates above on other decks, but crew, not warriors.

How far am I from the shuttle?