By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

1 hour ago, bsmith23 said:

Good morning from sunny Florida.

*Destiny Flip*

Perception : 2eP+2eB+4eD 3 successes, 1 threat
p-a.png p-s-s.png b-a.png b-s-a.png d-th.png d-th.png d-th.png d-th.png

(I see it through the migraine)

Migraines are at least 3 strain, this is a minor headache

So check my math, I'm looking at (with aiming, silhouette, and defense) 3eP+1eB+1eD+2eS...

33 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

So check my math, I'm looking at (with aiming, silhouette, and defense) 3eP+1eB+1eD+2eS...

Sorry, yes. Destroyer’s silhouette is 2 greater than yours, with forward defense of 2, so your pool is correct.

Targeting launch tube : 3eP+1eB+1eD+2eS 2 successes, 2 threat
p-s.png p--.png p-s.png b-s.png d-th.png s-f.png s-th.png

Second Chance on blank Proficiency

: 1eP 0 successes
p--.png

Meh, not as good as I had hoped. Strain on TIE?

Edited by bsmith23
4 hours ago, bsmith23 said:

Good morning from sunny Florida

Good morning from freezing Manitoba, Canada.

11 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Meh, not as good as I had hoped. Strain on TIE?

Okay, so you manage to get past the Intrepid’s armor, barely, but unfortunately fail to directly impact the fleeing fighter. System strain for the Threat is fine, unless you would prefer to pass a Boost to the fleeing fighter instead.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Good morning from sunny Florida.

18 minutes ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

I’ll split the difference with sunny, but still pretty chilly, Maryland. Good... well, I suppose it’s afternoon for us, now. Good morning, Cloudy!

Speaking of overcast skies, I think @Rabobankrider is in the UK? Good evening, Luks! You’re up, when you have a chance to post.

8 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Okay, so you manage to get past the Intrepid’s armor, barely, but unfortunately fail to directly impact the fleeing fighter. System strain for the Threat is fine, unless you would prefer to pass a Boost to the fleeing fighter instead.

No, but I will eat the Strain with High G Trainning 2.

1 hour ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

Well, Good night from the windy Székesfehérvár, Hungary :D

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

I’ll split the difference with sunny, but still pretty chilly, Maryland. Good... well, I suppose it’s afternoon for us, now. Good morning, Cloudy!

Speaking of overcast skies, I think @Rabobankrider is in the UK? Good evening, Luks! You’re up, when you have a chance to post.

I'm from the UK to, coincidentally. Moved over to CA in 2015. Anyway... lol

I am indeed in the uk, enjoying the weather. I'll try and have a post sorted tomorrow for Den.

@Edgehawk , I think Den will assume that the inquisitor and agent has the pirate queen sorted, how far is the stairwell?

Den is pretty much right by the base of the stairwell. Two maneuvers would get you up to the main deck, where Venlana, her guard, and a few pirates are facing off against a few other pirates. Venlana and her allies would be Short range after you arrive, while the PQ’s loyalists would be Medium. @Rabobankrider

Edited by Edgehawk

Evon is focusing so much on the piratequeen, he needs some time to realise there's been complete radiosilence for a while.

,,Is anyone there?"

:D

*Happy Z-6 noises*

Val finished his dancing. He is now sleeping on the floor 😴

On 2/5/2020 at 8:22 PM, Edgehawk said:

Initiative :

• Pirate Queen 5s,3a,1t Adversary 2, Defense 1 (has already acted)
  • Sgt. Den Luks @Rabobankrider (needs to act retroactively for previous round)
  • Agent Val Kaan @CloudyLemonade92 4s,4a
  • (4 stormtroopers-ranged)
  • Agent Briar Ostell @Imperial Stormtrooper 4s,2a
  • (4 stormtroopers-melee)
  • Crimson Guard (hangar) 4s,2a Adversary 1, Defense 1
  • Crimson Guard “Logan” 4s,1a Adversary 1, Defense 1
  • “Hettie” (the girl) 3s,3a Adversary 1
  • Fourth Brother Drogos @Shlambate 3s,2a
  • PQ’s astromech/fighter 3s,1a
  • Lt. Ral Somar @bsmith23 2s,2a
  • Sgt.Major Garand Hale @P-47 Thunderbolt 2s,1a
  • Wpns.Sgt. Den Luks @Rabobankrider 2s,0a
  • Bridge Pirates (x3) 1s,4a
  • Dr. Evon Taltron @Rimsen 1s,3a
  • Baroness Venlana Sipal 1s,2a Adversary 2
  • Lounge Pirates (x3) 1s,2a
  • Cutlass-9 fighters (x2) 1s,2a
  • Pirate Queen (2nd Action) Adversary 2, Defense 1

@Rabobankrider @CloudyLemonade92 @Imperial Stormtrooper You’re up, in any order.

The PQ attempts to Use the force on the party.

Drogos

Is the yacht one or two maneuvers away?

I would have been next to her to use the force on the droid so can I reach the yacht on my next turn?

Yacht? I thought there's only a Lambda shuttle in the hangar. That's where we got down

1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

Yacht? I thought there's only a Lambda shuttle in the hangar. That's where we got down

The task force’s shuttle “Stormcrow” is actually a Delta-class T-3c shuttle (think Krennic’s from R1); it is berthed on the starboard side of the main hangar bay on the lower level of the destroyer IPD “Intrepid.”

On the port side of the hangar is Venlana’s yacht, which was utilized in the ruse to get the pirates on board. edit: If you need a visual, think the yacht the slicer in Last Jedi stole, after the jailbreak.

Though both are Silhouette 4, the yacht is long and sleek, taking up much of the side it is on. It is more or less centrally located on the port side, and anyone in the hangar can reach it during this round (Medium range).

Edited by Edgehawk

Image result for libertine star wars ship

Val in keeping with his task will want to chase the PQ. If he moves two maneuvers to reach the ramp, does he know of a way to lower it from the outside. Does he know if it will be locked or if that's dependent on having it locked. If it is locked does he have knowledge of the codes to open it.

Further, does he know of other entry points?

Edited by CloudyLemonade92

Does the Intrepid have tractor beams, and does Briar still have communication with the bridge?

Also, if the Yacht is locked could Briar unlock it?