Yes except your head is a magnet for things to bump into

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

Perception : 2eA+2eD 1 success
a-a.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-f.png

14 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

Perception : 2eA+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat
a--.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th.png

We are extremely perceptive :D

Okay. You find a hatch in the crawl space leading down directly into the main hangar (drop down and you’re there! 1 Maneuver!); except it’s jammed (Threat). Hard Athletics or Simple (-) Lightsaber... come to think of it, with a lightsaber, you guys can just cut through and drop down into the hangar regardless.

Can Val try to inspire the men?

4 minutes ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

Can Val try to inspire the men?

Avg Leadership

51 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Okay. You find a hatch in the crawl space leading down directly into the main hangar (drop down and you’re there! 1 Maneuver!); except it’s jammed (Threat). Hard Athletics or Simple (-) Lightsaber... come to think of it, with a lightsaber, you guys can just cut through and drop down into the hangar regardless.

@Rimsen

What can I get with those results?

22 minutes ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

What can I get with those results?

If you have something in particular in mind, regarding the stormtroopers, let me know.

Initiative :

• Pirate Queen 5s,3a,1t Adversary 2, Defense 1
  • Lounge Pirates (x5) 1st group 5s,2a
  • Agent Val Kaan @CloudyLemonade92 4s,4a
  • Agent Briar Ostell @Imperial Stormtrooper 4s,2a
  • Crimson Guard (hangar) 4s,2a Adversary 1, Defense 1
  • Crimson Guard “Logan” 4s,1a Adversary 1, Defense 1
  • “Hettie” (the girl) 3s,3a
  • Fourth Brother Drogos @Shlambate 3s,2a
  • Lt. Ral Somar @bsmith23 2s,2a
  • Sgt.Major Garand Hale @P-47 Thunderbolt 2s,1a
  • Wpns.Sgt. Den Luks @Rabobankrider 2s,0a
  • Bridge Pirates (x3) 1s,4a
  • Dr. Evon Taltron @Rimsen 1s,3a
  • Baroness Venlana Sipal 1s,2a Adversary 2
  • Lounge Pirates (x4) 2nd group 1s,2a
  • Pirate Queen (2nd Action) Adversary 2, Defense 1
Edited by Edgehawk

Since I've recovered the Strain, can I go ahead and add the success from Rapid Reaction?

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Since I've recovered the Strain, can I go ahead and add the success from Rapid Reaction?

Yes. I’ll adjust accordingly.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

If you have something in particular in mind, regarding the stormtroopers, let me know.

Other than follow me into the main Hangar bay and take point could I use the Triumph to give them boost dice on their next attacks.

OR, a boost to their next discipline/cool check to be added in an Opposed Check, against Influence. Or is that coming close to meta.

Do our troopers get an initiative slot?

Just now, CloudyLemonade92 said:

Do our troopers get an initiative slot?

No. They’ll act during the slot of the PC directing them. I’ll let you apply the Triumph as the scene unfolds, so you can better determine how to use it. I probably won’t be posting IC before tomorrow.

Alrighty. Sounds great. You're doing a great job btw this is fun :)

+1 :)

9 hours ago, Shlambate said:

After you, sir! :D

@CloudyLemonade92 @Imperial Stormtrooper You are both up, in any order. The Queen and the girl (Engaged) have moved forward in the hangar, and are now at Long range from the Aft bay door. Crimson Guard is at Medium, posted outside Venlana’s yacht, but is more standing guard than showing aggression to either side. 5 Pirates have just arrived at the base of the stairwell.

@bsmith23 Daunting Perception (4eD) w/ 2 Boosts please.

So we'll be running into those pirates right off the bat.

And we obviously dont know about any ceasefire. So Val and the Troopers will be hostile.

Val will move up as far as he can with the Troopers with a single maneuver. Can he get into engaged range with the pirates? And what are the troopers equipped with?

So, for my fascinating turn I'm going to turn my action into a maneuver and get to the stairs this turn. I tried to look at the deck-plan but couldn't zoom in, is the lounge the 02 deck? Also what happens if we try the athletics check and fail, does it take longer or does it depend on the roll?

Oh, and where on the stairs do I end up after the two maneuvers?

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper

@CloudyLemonade92 A single maneuver will put you at Short range to the pirates, as they arrive at the base of the stairwell. The stormtroopers are armed haphazardly: 2 riot rifles, 2 blaster lances, 2 vibroknives, 1 pistol, 1 unarmed. With your successful rally, Val can command the troops, splitting them as you see fit.

15 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

So, for my fascinating turn I'm going to turn my action into a maneuver and get to the stairs this turn. I tried to look at the deck-plan but couldn't zoom in, is the lounge the 02 deck? Also what happens if we try the athletics check and fail, does it take longer or does it depend on the roll?

Lounge is Main deck; 01 (not pictured) and 02 decks are superstructure above main deck; hangar is lower deck. Failed Athletics won’t slow you down, might just hurt more.

5 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

@bsmith23 Daunting Perception (4eD) w/ 2 Boosts please.

Perception : 1eA+1eP+2eB+4eD 1 failure, 1 threat
a-s-s.png p-s-a.png b--.png b-a.png d-f-f.png d-f-th.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

52 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@CloudyLemonade92 A single maneuver will put you at Short range to the pirates, as they arrive at the base of the stairwell. The stormtroopers are armed haphazardly: 2 riot rifles, 2 blaster lances, 2 vibroknives, 1 pistol, 1 unarmed. With your successful rally, Val can command the troops, splitting them as you see fit.

Lounge is Main deck; 01 (not pictured) and 02 decks are superstructure above main deck; hangar is lower deck. Failed Athletics won’t slow you down, might just hurt more.

And this puts us in Medium range of the Pirate Queen or still long?