By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Phantom Cockpit Initiative:

Can I fit into the crawlspace?

20 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Can I fit into the crawlspace?

If you crawl. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

If you crawl. 🙂

Lol just checking Drogos isn't the smallest guy.

Is there a check?

Edited by Shlambate
5 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Lol just checking Drogos isn't the smallest guy.

Is there a check?

No, just counts as difficult terrain (movement cost is doubled).

@P-47 Thunderbolt Make an Average Coordination check, with a Setback for being more particularly focused on protecting Briar.

How many people are going with me to engines?

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Initiative Knowledge (Warfare) : 1eA+2eP 0 successes, 5 advantage
a-a.png p-a-a.png p-a-a.png

• ID9 Seeker Droids 2s, 3a
  • Lt. Ral Somar 0s, 5a

@bsmith23 Okay, so the spider droids will be acting first, but with 5 advantage, I’ll let you go ahead and take a free maneuver beforehand.

Edited by Edgehawk
21 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@bsmith23 Okay, so the spider droids will be acting first, but with 5 advantage, I’ll let you go ahead and take a free maneuver beforehand.

I'll use it to tumble out of the pilot seat and towards the back, hopefully using the seat as a little bit of cover...

I'll post IC reaction after their attack.

Edited by bsmith23
Addendum
47 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

I'll use it to tumble out of the pilot seat and towards the back, hopefully using the seat as a little bit of cover...

Stop Drop and Roll!

Oh wait you aren't on fire.

Edited by Shlambate

@P-47 Thunderbolt Make an Average Coordination check, with a Setback for being more particularly focused on protecting Briar.

-1 Setback for Conditioned: Coordination : 3eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat
a-a.png a-a.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

I'll take a Strain for the Threat unless you've got any better ideas.

36 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Stop Drop and Roll!

Oh wait you are't on fire.

...yet.

Just now, bsmith23 said:

...yet.

So I let your tumble knock one off, reducing their attack pool, and they missed. Advantage ripped your flight suit, though.

I'll post soon. What is the objective here though? Are you trying to retake the ship? Wasn't the Baroness giving it back or is she giving back only the hostages?

Would Val have any insight here as to the best move? Now that the Team is on board he will likely want to cooperate with their mission. Wondering how this affects his own or if they are going to work in tandem.

To Val’s knowledge, the Baroness is genuinely trying to exchange the Intrepid and its crew, for her lieutenant and the girl. Half the crew has already been liberated, in exchange for her guy; the other half, including the captain, is awaiting the girl in exchange.

As for insight... make a Hard Streetwise check. Val wasn’t really privy to a backup plan, but maybe she picked up on something, without realizing its importance at the time. @CloudyLemonade92

Edited by Edgehawk

The Goal is I want the girl the ship and the crew.

@Edgehawk Half the crew that's on the Intrepid or half the crew total? Because I remember there being a shuttle outside the ship.

@Edgehawk

http:// Hard Streetwise Check : 2eA+1eP+3eD 1 success, 1 threat a-a.png a--.png p-s-s.png d-th.png d--.png d-f-th.png

Also, what if anything do I know about this girl? The baroness wants her of course. You guys want to keep her. What's so special about her?

Just now, CloudyLemonade92 said:

@Edgehawk

http:// Hard Streetwise Check : 2eA+1eP+3eD 1 success, 1 threat a-a.png a--.png p-s-s.png d-th.png d--.png d-f-th.png

Also, what if anything do I know about this girl? The baroness wants her of course. You guys want to keep her. What's so special about her?

She telekinetically threw a boulder at me.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

He got better.

Also I am inquisitor she is Force sensitive, it's part of the job.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Oh....

I see. So there's pretty much no way the inquisitor is letting her go. Does Val know she is Force Sensitive @Edgehawk

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

@Rimsen @Rabobankrider @CloudyLemonade92 Who is with me to Engineering and who wants to disable the guns with the troopers

First, I'd like to know about the Zeltron and what does he do here. Is he a liability etc. I understand if Drogos is in hurry, but we can't let an unchecked person wander around

1 hour ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

I see. So there's pretty much no way the inquisitor is letting her go. Does Val know she is Force Sensitive @Edgehawk

In the case of force sensitives, the Inquisitor has clear authority. Val has heard rumors of the Pirate Queen’s “powers,” but not seen them in action herself. Recent scuttlebutt suggests that she has a daughter, but this could just be speculation about the child, of whom you know no more than the rest.

For the Streetwise check, Venlana hinted that if the exchange fell through, the Queen might resort to taking more direct action. For the Threat, there was no hint what form that action might take, only that it would be swift.

Edited by Edgehawk
2 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

First, I'd like to know about the Zeltron and what does he do here. Is he a liability etc. I understand if Drogos is in hurry, but we can't let an unchecked person wander around

Val knew the recognition codes for field operatives, so he has been vetted for some form of imperial service.