Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Can I move to short range of the pilot, switch the blaster pistol to stun and shoot the pilot?

46 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Can I move to short range of the pilot, switch the blaster pistol to stun and shoot the pilot?

Yes. It is difficult terrain, so it will take 2 maneuvers. 1 Difficulty, +1 Setback for partial cover.

Stun Shot : 1eP+1eA+1eD+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s.png d-th.png s--.png

Well then, I hit something, that's 7 strain before soak. I'll pass on a boost to someone with the advantage.

34 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Well then, I hit something, that's 7 strain before soak. I'll pass on a boost to someone with the advantage.

Just a minion in a flightsuit, without his speeder, so yeah- that will do work toward incapacitating him!

14 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

@Rimsen Fitz is actively struggling, and Hale hasn’t been able to pin him. I’m going to stick with the above assessment, but @Imperial Stormtrooper can add a Triumph if he wishes, from his Valuable Facts.

I forgot i don't have to close the distance more. i'm going to use 2 maneuvers to aim, and as I see, we still have 4 LS points, i'd like to use 1 for another dice, just to not hit Hale or myself :D

Applying DD anesthetic : 2eP+1eA+1eB+2eC+1eS 1 failure, 5 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s-a.png a-a-a.png b-a-a.png c-f.png c-f-th.png s-th.png

So i didn't apply, but no despair, may I use 3 of my advantages to knockdown Fitz (as it was kinda Brawl attack) and 2 advantages to keep the needle for the next round? :D

2 hours ago, Rimsen said:

So i didn't apply, but no despair, may I use 3 of my advantages to knockdown Fitz (as it was kinda Brawl attack) and 2 advantages to keep the needle for the next round? :D

Fitzsimmons never spent a maneuver to regain his feet, after Hale knocked him down. 5 Advantage is enough to pin him, aided by Hale’s efforts. He will need to break free next round, or you may administer the injection as an Easy Medicine check (roll Medicine skill and ranks (+1 Boost for prone) versus just the 1 Challenge die).

edit to add: @Rimsen I forgot to calculate Fitz’s prone condition into the dice pool. Roll 1 Boost die now, and add it to your results for this round. It can’t change it to a Success, but you might be able to pass a Boost, recover Strain, or something else.

Edited by Edgehawk
Prone boost
41 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Fitzsimmons never spent a maneuver to regain his feet, after Hale knocked him down. 5 Advantage is enough to pin him, aided by Hale’s efforts. He will need to break free next round, or you may administer the injection as an Easy Medicine check (roll Medicine skill and ranks (+1 Boost for prone) versus just the 1 Challenge die).

edit to add: @Rimsen I forgot to calculate Fitz’s prone condition into the dice pool. Roll 1 Boost die now, and add it to your results for this round. It can’t change it to a Success, but you might be able to pass a Boost, recover Strain, or something else.

Fitz prone : 1eB 1 success
b-s.png

Ok, i'm good by pinning him.

Merry Christmas folks!

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm going to maintain radiosilence for the holiday.

Have a peaceful Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

@Edgehawk , if the pilot and gunner tries to run can Den follow overhead with the carrier?

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , if the pilot and gunner tries to run can Den follow overhead with the carrier?

Yes. They are going to ground, splitting up, so you will only really be able to stick with one.

@edgehawk, cool that works for me.

@Imperial Stormtrooper , were you going for the gunner or pilot? I'll have Den follow the other.

Probably go after the pilot since that's the one I shot.

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday!!! But your empire still needs you. @bsmith23 and @Rabobankrider still need to act in the current round, so do so when you are able. I didn’t want to harass people over the holidays, but I hope to get things rolling again soon, with a steady post rate. Also... roll call! Just check in, let me know you’re still here and still interested. @Imperial Stormtrooper @Shlambate @P-47 Thunderbolt @Rimsen

I'm still here! Been raring to go. :)

Still here, still interested. 👍

Happy Holidays, still here. Got a new phone and was having issues, but back now. Hopefully I can remember my sheet and orkos stuff. How can I assist my fellow imperials?

I will continue

9 hours ago, Shlambate said:

I will continue

Even your OOC posts sound like Drogos! :D

14 hours ago, bsmith23 said:

How can I assist my fellow imperials?

There are currently 3 downed enemies attempting to escape and evade in the boulder field. Also the girl. Fitzsimmons is engaged with Hale and Evon. There is an undamaged speeder that has been abandoned.

Sorry for the delay, I'm going to try and sort a post tomorrow. I'll have Den follow the gunner from above for now, not shooting him just yet. He's getting a superiority complex with the ship 😛

8 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

There are currently 3 downed enemies attempting to escape and evade in the boulder field. Also the girl. Fitzsimmons is engaged with Hale and Evon. There is an undamaged speeder that has been abandoned.

OK, so let's bring the ship up in front of their escape path to get them to surrender. I'll make it rain in front of them if it will help to convince them.

2 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

OK, so let's bring the ship up in front of their escape path to get them to surrender. I'll make it rain in front of them if it will help to convince them.

Opening up with planetary scale weapons could place task force members, and also the girl, at risk; even warning shots could shred them with shrapnel from the boulders...

But... If I saw that Phantom with its five cannons pointing at me, I might consider surrender as an option. How about your Gunnery vs. the ejected airspeeder pilot’s Stealth? Roll vs. 3 Difficulty + 1 Setback for cover. Success will mean you spotlight the pilot, and he surrenders. Failure means he slips out of sight and you can’t get a clean shot.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:48 PM, Edgehawk said:

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday!!! But your empire still needs you. @bsmith23 and @Rabobankrider still need to act in the current round, so do so when you are able. I didn’t want to harass people over the holidays, but I hope to get things rolling again soon, with a steady post rate. Also... roll call! Just check in, let me know you’re still here and still interested. @Imperial Stormtrooper @Shlambate @P-47 Thunderbolt @Rimsen

Red Doc, standing by!

Red October, Standing By.