Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

8 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Are there any distance optics in the comm tower? Either way I would like to make a perception check to look for what ever triggered the sensors.

Average Perception, with 3 Setbacks for Darkness, and a Boost. You may flip a Destiny Point to find a pair of electrobinoculars on the tower, which would remove one Setback. Orokos seems to be up.

So sorry for the black out, elder's birthday all weekend.

Coercion - Prisoners : 2eP+1eA+1eB+1eC+2eD 1 success, 3 advantage
p-a-a.png p-a-a.png a-a.png b-s.png c-th.png d--.png d-th.png

Intimidating downgrades once. I could use Bad Cop to upgrade twice the borther's check. Don't know if it's necessary. Or just extract any more intelligence of their ties with the pirates.

I'll pass on the destiny point flip.

What's out There? (Perception) : 2eP+1eA+2eD+3eS 1 success, 1 threat, 2 Triumph
p-tr.png p-tr.png a-s-s.png d-f.png d-th.png s-f.png s--.png s-f.png

Cool! I have no idea what to do with 2 Triumph, aside from the generic options.

I think that is my first triumph this campaign. When it rains it pours, it would seem.

10 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Cool! I have no idea what to do with 2 Triumph, aside from the generic options.

I think that is my first triumph this campaign. When it rains it pours, it would seem.

I can come up with something to do with your Triumphs, regarding the incoming?

13 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I can come up with something to do with your Triumphs, regarding the incoming?

Sounds good.

I rolled on skyjedi. I'll sort my turn after @Imperial Stormtrooper .

@Shlambate Post up your interrogation IC and I’ll get a response up.

8 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Sounds good.

So, for the 2 Triumphs, one of the speeders decks-out, leaving 4 remaining. Coming in low to foil sensors. Probably T-47s, which have recently been associated with isolated insurgent activities in the Outer Rim.

Since the perception check was my action, I would like to use my maneuver to try and take cover on the tower.

2 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Since the perception check was my action, I would like to use my maneuver to try and take cover on the tower.

You still have a free maneuver for the 5 Advantages on your Initiative roll, if you wish to use it.

Forgot about that, I'll use it to draw my blaster.

@Edgehawk who is Drogos with so that I may write the scene.

8 hours ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk who is Drogos with so that I may write the scene.

Drogos is with the tank pilot, Sgt. Tolvin Gatz. With your roll, you can be pretty certain of getting some good information from him.

@Rimsen Interrogation of the final prisoner may begin next turn. Gunnery Sgt Stapp is wounded, but conscious. Same roll, with 2 Setbacks for haste.

I don't know how you weighted the successes and advantages. Can I get a boost from the last interrogation for getting some pressureable points on the rest of the team from the first guy?

1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

I don't know how you weighted the successes and advantages. Can I get a boost from the last interrogation for getting some pressureable points on the rest of the team from the first guy?

That’s fine.

Coercion - 2nd Prisoner : 2eP+1eA+2eB+1eC+2eD+2eS 2 successes, 3 advantage
p-a.png p-a-a.png a-s-a.png b-s-a.png b-s-a.png c--.png d-th.png d-th-th.png s--.png s-f.png

Adding 1 boost from the last interrogation, as I know some facts, that I can confirm and 2 setbacks for the hurry.

Who is the 3rd prisoner, i'm questioning? I'd like to use his name in thr IC

Edited by Rimsen
24 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

Who is the 3rd prisoner, i'm questioning? I'd like to use his name in thr IC

Sgt Stapp. He’s wounded, but conscious.

@Edgehawk , if Den is carrying his gun and goes to grab Hale's can he still climb up the crater or would he have to leave his weapons behind?

Also is there any other way out of the crater other than climbing, and are their ay vehicles that Den can hijack (military or not, he'll make it work)? If there's airspeeders coming he's assuming that his gun won't be enough.

Ooh, I just remembered I have a recon remote. Would it be possible to send that out as Den makes his next move (I'll take strain if needed).

Edited by Rabobankrider
44 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , if Den is carrying his gun and goes to grab Hale's can he still climb up the crater or would he have to leave his weapons behind?

You mean the disruptor? It’s somewhat Cumbersome, but we can just say it has a sling.

50 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also is there any other way out of the crater other than climbing, and are their ay vehicles that Den can hijack (military or not, he'll make it work)? If there's airspeeders coming he's assuming that his gun won't be enough.

There is the LAAT/c that was carrying the AT-TE. Also, the disruptor rifle is Breach 2, so not entirely ineffective against speeders. There is Cani’s “zalaaca” walker, too.

55 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ooh, I just remembered I have a recon remote. Would it be possible to send that out as Den makes his next move (I'll take strain if needed).

Sure!

Cool, well I think Den will take the LAAT/C. Chances are the remote won't be there much before him, so I think he'll save that now. I would like for him to grab the disruptor (manoeuvre I assume), and then take whatever manoeuvres it will take to get to the carrier. If he can this turn I'll take 2 strain to get it in the air, or if not I'll just do that next time.

Hard Action to get out of the vines, right? Can I then use maneuvers to get up, or do I have to wait till next turn for another Action?

On 12/6/2019 at 9:19 PM, Edgehawk said:

It’s down. You may use https://dice.skyjedi.com/ in the interim.

Just rolled for 2 successes with Mechanics check. It says your handle, just above Dens roll.

@Rabobankrider You can get to it and fire it up, but lift-off will be next round.

@P-47 Thunderbolt If Hale passes the Athletics check, he may maneuver up this turn.

@bsmith23 The Phantom is flightworthy, but Hull Threshold is only 4 at present. Otherwise, stealth and other systems are operational. Full hull repairs will require a bit more time, when you have it, but you don’t need to roll again for it.

Finally got around to spending some xp.

Defensive Driving 1 (+1 Defense to ship)

By the Book 1 (add Advantage to combat check for 2 strain)