AT-TE Initiative :

1. @P-47 Thunderbolt 2s, 1t
  2. Tank Pilot Sgt.Gatz 1s, 3a
  3. Rear gunner Sgt.Hicks 1s, 2a
  4. renegade Sgt.Stapp 1s, 1a
  5. renegade Sgt.Garett 1s
  6. @Shlambate 0s, 1a
  7. @Rabobankrider

It is the bottom of the round. @Rabobankrider and anyone else wishing to act may do so; then it will be back to @P-47 Thunderbolt at the top of the next round.

Just want to keep the sub safe and be ready to provide aid as needed...

Cool, Den would like to make a dash for the gunnery seat and try to take out the pilot/do damage to the walker. With the size of the vehicles it average gunnery check?

How deep we are? Can we bring them back to the surface without equipment? (Alive)

I'd like to slap a facemask on the guy who surrendered and get him back to the surface. What would be required for that?

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Cool, Den would like to make a dash for the gunnery seat and try to take out the pilot/do damage to the walker. With the size of the vehicles it average gunnery check?

The sub is pretty tight, so probably more wriggling then dashing, if Den’s not already in the turret. Yes. Average check, but to specifically target the pilot/cockpit you will need to Aim (add 2 Setbacks, or just 1 Setback if you burn Strain to Aim twice.

1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

How deep we are? Can we bring them back to the surface without equipment? (Alive)

The bottom is about ~100’ down. I’ve been basically hand waving brief excursions into the water at depth, letting the armor serve as a temporary shield versus the pressure. For any of the grievously wounded (below threshold), their condition and damaged armor would make such an exposed extraction acutely dangerous.

9 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I'd like to slap a facemask on the guy who surrendered and get him back to the surface. What would be required for that?

Swimming to the surface in the armor would be a problem, as would removing the armor. You could ride on the outside of the sub, when it surfaces.

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Swimming to the surface in the armor would be a problem, as would removing the armor. You could ride on the outside of the sub, when it surfaces.

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm in a scuba suit, if that changes anything.

Is there any check I need to make to extract the subject to either the sub or the surface? (Whichever you think makes sense)

Just now, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm in a scuba suit, if that changes anything.

Is there any check I need to make to extract the subject to either the sub or the surface? (Whichever you think makes sense)

Sorry. You may adjust the buoyancy to extract the trooper who surrendered. Average Athletics with 1 Setback to assist him to the surface in a timely fashion.

Okay (I remove 1 Setback with Conditioned): Athletics : 1eP+3eA+2eD 3 successes
p-s-a.png a-s-s.png a--.png a-s-a.png d-f.png d-th-th.png

That worked.

I'll take the strain: Gunner Check : 3eA+2eD+1eS 0 successes
a-a-a.png a-s-a.png a-s.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png s-f.png Well, nuts. I'll edit the ic accordingly.

Okay. The ill-fated underwater tank escape has been foiled. You may evacuate who you wish, and deal with the traitors. I’m taking this out of structured time. Once out of the water, PCs may roll Strain recovery. 20 xp everybody .

edit to add: Let’s start a new destiny pool. I’ll start:

Destiny : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Edited by Edgehawk
Roll Destiny!

I'll take 'em up, one at a time. Should I go ahead and just narrate that, or is there something I'm missing? What about the wounded traitors, are they easy enough to transport?

Destiny: Destiny : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Strain: Discipline : 1eP+1eA 3 successes
p-s-s.png a-s.png

Ooo... Lucky. 3 Strain.

With the 20 XP, I'm going to pick up Improved Body Guard, and with the 5 XP from mid-session, I'll pick up Rapid Reaction (Vanguard A4).

Can we get them all out alive then?

4 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I'll take 'em up, one at a time. Should I go ahead and just narrate that, or is there something I'm missing? What about the wounded traitors, are they easy enough to transport?

3 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Can we get them all out alive then?

Without further resistance, you don’t need to roll for the rescue/evacuation, but some will certainly require medical attention once they’re out of the water.

Destiny Roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Strain : 2eA 1 success, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s-a.png

1 strain. I'll pick up warfare 2 and supporting evidence and keep the other 5 xp.

Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Discipline for Strain Recovery : 2eA 2 successes
a-s.png a-s.png

Recover 1 Strain

+1 rank Mechanics

Edited by bsmith23
XP spending

I'd like to patch up Hale first, and on par with my IC post, I'd use the advantages/threats to soften them up for the interrogation if it's okay with you @Edgehawk

I took a second Rank in Fearsome and first rank of Parry for 20 exp

Rolling Destiny:

Destiny roll : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

Rolling Discipline, recovering strain:

Discipline - strain recovery : 3eA 3 successes
a-s.png a-s.png a-s.png

Rolling Medicine check on Hale and affecting the prisoners meanwhile:

Administering a Stimpack to Hale first, healing 5+2 (stimpack spec) then the easy check, boost for the medpac.

Medicine : 2eP+2eA+1eB+1eD 2 successes, 6 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s-a.png a-a.png a-s-a.png b-a-a.png d-th.png

Heals 2+3 (surgeon) and i'd like to use the advantages as I said to threaten the prisoners with "treatment". I am going to post later today in IC.

Need the books to spend my XP.

Edited by Rimsen
Corrected math, it was late :D

Did you mean 2+3 for surgeon? That'll put me down to 1 wound.

Bought 1 rank in Knowledge warfare as Evons growing familiarity with the Imperial engagement protocols and seeing the units in action. Also as I spent most my scenes interrogating, I advance further on that tree, taking a Grit and a second Bad Cop. I have no leftover XP.

@Rimsen There are three renegade troopers below threshold. I’m going to have you make a single Hard Medicine check, upgraded thrice (so versus 3 reds). Despair could mean death, or a prolonged comatose state.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

@Rimsen There are three renegade troopers below threshold. I’m going to have you make a single Hard Medicine check, upgraded thrice (so versus 3 reds). Despair could mean death, or a prolonged comatose state.

Wooo. Luckiest roll of my life!

Treating the prisoners : 2eP+2eA+1eB+3eC 2 successes, 4 advantage
p-a.png p-a-a.png a-s-s.png a-s.png b-a-a.png c-f-th.png c--.png c--.png

Advantage can mean they are more cooperative?

Medicine : 2eP+2eA+1eB+1eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
p--.png p-s.png a-s-s.png a-a.png b-a.png d-th.png

Drogos can heal 3+3 wounds and 1 strain.

Edited by Rimsen
Added the treatment of Drogos
39 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

Advantage can mean they are more cooperative? Due to the tender caring of Evon? Also, I'm still behind with a post. I will narrate both tonight, sorry :(

Great! They all survive the evacuation to the surface, despite their injuries. You may use the 4 Advantage for 2 Boosts to future Medicine or Interrogation (social) rolls dealing with the captives. No worries. I’ll post IC tomorrow.